Best Christmas Movie - Boardsies Decide
- 64 films in the competition, 32 first round matches.
- Pick one of film and decide which you prefer. Give a reason. Films where no reason are given won't be counted. All valid votes will be thanked by me to confirm that they are accepted.
- First to 6 votes goes through to the next round. Depending on volume of voters/contributors, this may increase exponentially by 1 vote each round.
- One vote per player per match.
- No take backsies on a vote once cast.
- Anyone can vote, even if you hadn't submitted any nominations.
- If there are votes for a considerable period, the film with the most votes will go through even if it hasn't reached 7 votes. Ties will be decided by me, if deadlocked for a considerable period.
And a final note on the mechanics:
- Movies with the most nominations have been seeded to avoid playing off against each other in the first rounds.
- To make up the 64 movies required for a knock-out some wildcards have been added (OP's choice), but these will always play against the highest seeded movies.
- Match order has been randomised (ie, you won't necessarily see the Seed 1 in the first match)
Competition starting Monday, chat among yourselves if you like, but still no mention of nominations until they are closed.