Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike 30% Extra off sale items

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭xgronkjabv6pcl

Did anyone else run into trouble at the checkout?

I have tried two different cards but keep getting an error. No post code issue either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭fitzparker

I have tried two different cards but keep getting an error. No post code issue either.

My address was saved at a Dublin address so changed to my new one in wexford

But for some reason when the order went through the address read as

Wexford
    Dublin 4

Even though its saved as just wexford in my saved address.

Hopefully doesnt run into trouble and be sent back

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭The_Dave

I have had that issue in the past, just re-enter my details as if it's a new card and it goes through then

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Try and checkout with PayPal

Thanks, this worked after.

I'll PM you my details so you reimburse my unnecessary spending. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Yes. Nike site is a nightmare for checkout.
    I find I have to have all my cards handy as it will randomly refuse some.

For example, the other day it refused my UB, Avantcard, PayPal but my wife flew through checkout with her EBS card.

At times before, it’s been the opposite.

• Advertisement

Came in to ask if anyone else was having hassle at checkout. At least it isn't just me.

Trying to buy a deadly pair of runners and just can't get through checkout. I've tried PayPal and two different cards. Cleared cache and cookies, the whole shabang and still getting same error.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Are they slow to dispatch? Been 3 days so far and nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Ush1 wrote: »
    Are they slow to dispatch? Been 3 days so far and nothing.

Did you read the confirmation email you would of gotten? What date is given?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,729 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

every company is slow to deliver now because there are less planes in the sky etc, my eta was 1st of may and another pair the 7th of may

I received a parcel from Amazon this morning that wasn't due in till Wednesday, I was very surprised to get it on a bank holiday.

I just opened up the flight radar app and it looks like business as usual regarding aircraft transport, the skies are full of traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,729 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

5% air traffic compared to normal since the pandemic going by the news, the only thing flying over my way now is a flight to stanstead and a dhl plane
    I got a parcel in a few days from amazon too but Nike are not based in Ireland or the U.K. so it will take longer and they have sent everyone an eta on The email

I was just giving an example of a delivery arriving earlier than expected.

• Advertisement

my delivery date was meant to be the 20th but getting them today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Damn it, has the sale ended? Had runners in the basket but seem back to normal price and code APRIL30 not valid!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

youngblood wrote: »
    Damn it, has the sale ended? Had runners in the basket but seem back to normal price and code APRIL30 not valid!

I'm eyeballing a pair of Air Max but they aren't out until Saturday morning, of course the sale is over... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭The_Dave

Fieldog wrote: »
    I'm eyeballing a pair of Air Max but they aren't out until Saturday morning, of course the sale is over... :/
    It was an extra 30% items already on sale, yours sounds like a new item, so wouldn't have been on sale anyway. I believe Nike give 25% off everything in your birth month if that's anywhere close

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

fitzparker wrote: »
    my delivery date was meant to be the 20th but getting them today

How long did it take yours to dispatch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Ush1 wrote: »
    How long did it take yours to dispatch?

Ordered 30th recieved 14th

but they look terrible in comparison

Are they not exactly the same shoe?

They aren't fake, offspring is owned by office.co.uk

When I saw the price I though it was kids prices but its not that is an excellent price for them.

3rd pair in 2 weeks. I need help

use the zoom function and look at the cheap ones, they are fake imo

It's a markedly lower resolution image.

Offspring are a big enough operation and part of Nike's distribution channels. If they were flogging knock offs I don't imagine they'd stay in business too long.

• Advertisement

sportsdirect also sell nike trainers and they arent the same quality as from nike thenselves

:pac::pac::pac:

Please stop, the only way the quality is different is if the model you're viewing is not identical.

In a world currently abound with plenty of conspiracy theories, this is one of the more ludicrous, albeit benign ones that I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

:pac::pac::pac:

Please stop, the only way the quality is different is if the model you're viewing is not identical.

In a world currently abound with plenty of conspiracy theories, this is one of the more ludicrous, albeit benign ones that I've heard.

As bad as Mike Ashley is, I do not think he has resorted to to selling fake Nike runners

Yamanoto wrote: »

Were you able to get these?

I tried on both office and offspring for a size 4 and 11 and got errors.

Either they are sold out or noticed their mistake.

if something is too good to be true they probably are :(:(:mad:

Were you able to get these?

I tried on both office and offspring for a size 4 and 11 and got errors.

Either they are sold out or noticed their mistake.

if something is too good to be true they probably are :(:(:mad:

I've already forked out €100+ thanks to this thread, so no.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Yamanoto wrote: »
    It's a markedly lower resolution image.

Offspring are a big enough operation and part of Nike's distribution channels. If they were flogging knock offs I don't imagine they'd stay in business too long.

They don't get good reviews
    https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.offspring.co.uk

So have I but couldn't pass up this.

the original price at £65 seems like its kids prices which is why i was probably getting an error trying to get an adult 11.

id say it was a mistake

or maybe they are trying to get rid of their fake christmas stock!!!

So have I but couldn't pass up this.

the original price at £65 seems like its kids prices which is why i was probably getting an error trying to get an adult 11.

id say it was a mistake

or maybe they are trying to get rid of their fake christmas stock!!!

Apologies, this is one of the more ludicrous ones.

I'm guessing hoping it's a joke

Yes definitely a joke :)

Anyway i managed to get them through.
    I think the issue was paying in the Euro price but delivering to Parcel motel up North

so paid in pound instead.

These runners are meant to be €160 for adults (other styles are discounted to €100) so im 90% sure it is a mistake online with it so will be interesting to see if I get them, will keep you posted

Esse85 wrote: »

If you dont trust them, buy off office, its the same company with the same products.

I have bought off offspring many times and got delivered to office store for free.

Offspring are trainers only where as office do womans and mens shoes also etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Offspring are also the concession who do the nike, adidas etc.. trainers in Brown Thomas, so if anyone thinks they're selling fakes they're deluded.

Advertisement