Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jealous husband glued wife's vagina together with superglue after accusing her of che

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

SeanW wrote: »
    I suspect the one who made the comment I highlighted was. At minimum.

I'd bet money they're male.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I think it's actually the headline itself that trivialises this incident.

If he had done it while she was asleep or something, it could perhaps be a little more light-hearted; in reality any part of your body getting superglued isn't that big a deal. Solvent can easily release it, or if not it will fall away naturally after a couple of days. It's in trying to remove it by force that people injure themselves,

But in this case the woman was sexually assaulted while being threatened with beheading. Which is a lot more important than the nature of the assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I'm both male and female and I've neither caused nor taken offence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Roquentin wrote: »
    thats messed up

Handling glue does that...

Superglue is not all it's cracked up to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Candie wrote: »
    This is a sickening assault and that poor woman has been subjected to a barbaric ordeal from which she may never recover, I can't imagine how anyone recovers from a violation like that. It's very upsetting.

Those so-called jokes are something those posters should be ashamed of.

Well she shouldnt have been ****ing her uncle..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'd bet money they're male.

Exactly, cos everyone knows women can't do jokes....

;)

Exactly, cos everyone knows women can't do jokes....

;)

Oh myosengonic

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

seamus wrote: »
    I think it's actually the headline itself that trivialises this incident.

If he had done it while she was asleep or something, it could perhaps be a little more light-hearted; in reality any part of your body getting superglued isn't that big a deal. Solvent can easily release it, or if not it will fall away naturally after a couple of days. It's in trying to remove it by force that people injure themselves,

But in this case the woman was sexually assaulted while being threatened with beheading. Which is a lot more important than the nature of the assault.

^^^
    This. Kebab jokes aside (and we all love them! :D) this is a fairly horrific assault obviously perpetrated by a lunatic on a terrified and largely helpless person.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

kneemos wrote: »
    Oh myosengonic

My favourite prehistoric era. Bar none.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My favourite prehistoric era. Bar none.

Apparently the daddy dinosaurs used to spend their time down the pub and at the betting shop, while the mammy dinosaurs were chained to the sink back in the cave...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Apparently the daddy dinosaurs used to spend their time down the pub and at the betting shop, while the mammy dinosaurs were chained to the sink back in the cave...

And to get back on topic....Vanginasoreus

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Actually WTF do the color of his eyes have to do with anything?

Someone didn't study Othello for the leaving cert :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

He should be on Jeremy Kyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Dumbest post of the day goes to.......

I thought he was kind of taking the piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I dont want to make jokes about this. It's fairly horrific. But the thread title did get truncated and I've a lot of material in the whole rich and fertile 'Argentinian communist rebel juxtaposed with the super glueing of things' genre.
    It's a whole Sofie's Choice type dealy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

This story made me physically sick. Jesus f*cking christ.
    I sincerely hope this evil monster is locked up and never let out. There is absolutely nothing in my mind which could possibly count as a mitigating factor in cases like these, although I'm sure I'll probably be attacked for saying so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭lakesider

Detectives are saying its a really tight case and they cant find a crack in it..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

lakesider wrote: »
    Detectives are saying its a really tight case and they cant find a crack in it..:p

But they are looking closely at the scene ,taking photos etc,so the case could be cracked open and somebody will be fingered for it soon,

Advertisement