Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jealous husband glued wife's vagina together with superglue after accusing her of che

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

I wonder where is hatrickpatrick to tell us how this one cases proves how badly women are treated, and that it might lead them to stay away from men entirely.

At this stage you're just being a stick in the mud.

And you're just living up to your username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A little mood music........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 305 ✭✭Jimminy Mc Fukhead

Candie wrote: »

Be careful it's a slippery slope from ad hominem to gluing peoples genitalia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

There's no need for that carry on now sure there's not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I hope she retaliates with prickstick.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Jesus that Mirror is a big steaming pile of horse manure, they didn't even bother crediting the article they took this from, and probably didn't read it either as it actually happened two years ago.
    They did read it. It took them two years, but they did it! Without even moving their lips!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Glube.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I can tell you from a childhood spent building airfix models..flaps are a bastard to superglue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Hope he serves a lot of time. Barbaric and sickening thing to do.

Be interesting to see though, if any female panel shows discuss the story in the same manner as they did the following one:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Loose lips, sinks ships!

She doesnt have loose lips anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

Lock Loctite Up Your Daughters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Now if a man was sexually assaulted like this, and a series of female posters made 'joke' after 'joke' about it, AH would implode under the weight of male posters with their outrage at how men are laughed at, and women are treated like precious flowers.

well lately yeah probably, not but in the before-time before there was reasons for those threads to exist in the first place circa <2013-ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭2Bints1Joe

Can a mod Sticky this?

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Was her name Celia Magee by any chance?.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Now if a man was sexually assaulted like this, and a series of female posters made 'joke' after 'joke' about it, AH would implode under the weight of male posters with their outrage at how men are laughed at, and women are treated like precious flowers.

In eight years on Boards i am yet to see any male outrage, despite constant threads in the ladies lounge man bashing.

None of these are misogynistic. They relate to jokes about the subject matter. A vagina. Its kinda hard to avoid not to talking about sexual assault when we are joking about a sexual assault. Its AH. If you dont want to read poor taste jokes about the subject matter then Dont open the thread. Its really easy not to be offended.

its this faux outrage that really dilutes feminist rights because when misogynism does occur people are fatigued from this sort of nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

In eight years on Boards i am yet to see any male outrage, despite constant threads in the ladies lounge man bashing.

None of these are misogynistic. They relate to jokes about the subject matter. A vagina. Its kinda hard to avoid not to talking about sexual assault when we are joking about a sexual assault. Its AH. If you dont want to read poor taste jokes about the subject matter then Dont open the thread. Its really easy not to be offended.

its this faux outrage that really dilutes feminist rights because when misogynism does occur people are fatigued from this sort of nonsense.

Got any links handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

That is really messed up, deranged nutcase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

It's just an unpleasant story, unnecessary jokes and now the usual slagging match. Reassuringly familiar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Dumbest post of the day goes to.......

I read his post as a joke!

• Advertisement

Chris___ wrote: »
    Colour* my Yankee friend. :D

Green-eyed as in jealously, envious, vengeful.

Seriously, did everyone miss that he was joking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysblades

Dumbest post of the day goes to.......

I'd say he was being ironic ?

Indeed. Though in the thread about the man getting his genitals burned with a straightener, there was a lot of jokes too. But a lot of those were made by guys. It's OK for guys to joke about a guy being horribly injured apparently.

B0jangles wrote: »
    Got any links handy?

Seconded, I'd like to see some of these threads.

And no male outrage, ever? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,404 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

How does one sleep through this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I hope someday we can all put aside this petty squabbling and come together as one - to live in peace and love.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,767 ✭✭✭SeanW

We have a comparable case, much closer to home. Not only was there joking about it, but one poster specifically said the guy was asking for it.

The British justice system agreed it was a joke, which is why they let the perpetrators walk away with community service.
    endacl wrote: »
    Dailymailiest yet.
    "You go girls!"
    Merrion wrote: »
    That 50 shades film was a gateway drug...
    goodness gracious
    great balls of fire
    heyday30 wrote: »
    That bitch really be trippin'

:O:O
    Well you know what they say, if you poke the fire long enough you're bound to get burnt.
    Horrible, horrible event.

But, damn, I wouldn't mind writing that scene. It's so crazy that you can't help but be curious at what's going on in their head.

For the record I find both cases abhorrent, and the jokes to be in bad taste. But when women do this to a man and the reaction is "you go girls" (as it was on some Facebook feeds) or "meh, what did he expect" AND the system of justice agrees with this position, you can't be surprised that people ask questions. Original thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

This is a sickening assault and that poor woman has been subjected to a barbaric ordeal from which she may never recover, I can't imagine how anyone recovers from a violation like that. It's very upsetting.

Those so-called jokes are something those posters should be ashamed of.

Go read the after hours charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

SeanW wrote: »
    We have a comparable case, much closer to home. Not only was there joking about it, but one poster specifically said the guy was asking for it.

The British justice system agreed it was a joke, which is why they let the perpetrators walk away with community service.

For the record I find both cases abhorrent, and the jokes to be in bad taste. But when women do this to a man and the reaction is "you go girls" (as it was on some Facebook feeds) or "meh, what did he expect" AND the system of justice agrees with this position, you can't be surprised that people ask questions. Original thread.

How many of those posters making jokes were female, though?

I think that was Candie's point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,767 ✭✭✭SeanW

How many of those posters making jokes were female, though?

I think that was Candie's point.
    I suspect the one who made the comment I highlighted was. At minimum.

Advertisement