Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF 11: "Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz" Thread *Spoilers*

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

MAIN CARD

* Matt Hamill vs. Keith Jardine
    * Court McGee vs. Kris McCray
    * Chris Leben vs. Aaron Simpson
    * Spencer Fisher vs. Dennis Siver
    * Rich Attonito vs. Jamie Yager

PRELIMINARY CARD

* John Gunderson vs. Mark Holst
    * Seth Baczynski vs. Brad Tavares
    * Josh Bryant vs. Kyle Noke
    * Chris Camozzi vs. James Hammortree
    * Travis Browne vs. James McSweeney

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I cant get over how Jardine is headlining this after his last fight. I expected him to retire....

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    I cant get over how Jardine is headlining this after his last fight. I expected him to retire....

DeV.

You not noticed how the cards, especially the smaller one's are getting weaker and weaker?

Only 2 years ago we were on 1 event every 5/6 weeks, now it seems there's one every other week, which IMO leads to a lot weaker cards.

Personally i preferred the wait for a card, the expectation and looking forward to it, now it's just....meh, i'll record it and watch it Sunday night, wheras before i'd stay up till 3am

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

My money is on a first round whopping of Yager by Anto.

Pretty funny how, on the last episode, they all started a scrap with Yager sayin they wanted to fight him, knowing full well that Zuffa would be looking at some of them to get on the Finale card.

The wiser man would have been winding Yager up from the start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

scudzilla wrote: »
    Pretty funny how, on the last episode, they all started a scrap with Yager sayin they wanted to fight him, knowing full well that Zuffa would be looking at some of them to get on the Finale card.

I expect Antonito to give Yager a whoopin....... until Junie Browning jumps into the cage with a steel chair while Yves Lagigne is trying to break up a fight in the crowd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I'm surprised that they picked Antonitto, because he was fairly much the only one who wasn't roaring at Jager. He even bumped fists with him.

I was hoping that it'd be the lad that lost a load of fights, 18-15 or something(can't think of his name) or Clayton McKinney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

scudzilla wrote: »

That to me was more scripted than an episode of the Hills ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont think so. If its a first round stoppage, I reckon its Yager who will be still standing. If it goes to more then 1 round, then all bets are off...

DeV.

Advertisement