Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking to sell my M235i, what's it worth?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

A lot of money considering it's seven years old, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭maddness

A lot of money considering it's seven years old, though.

Totally agree but donedeal is full of overpriced cars now. I thought car prices would go up a bit particularly on fast and interesting cars but some of the prices now are just nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Id personally have one of these over a golf R in a heartbeat and they are similar money.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Praetorian22

I've been casually on the look for a nice M140/235i, stumbled onto this thread! delighted to see it was more than just me who thought that Spirit Motors had massively overpriced that!

Advertisement