Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Chemical Romance Gigs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Mr.S wrote: »
    Full North American tour announced, looks like the Euro dates will be a warmup!

Hope they charge warmup prices too here ha

Expecting just under €100 a ticket here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bennyl10

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hope they charge warmup prices too here ha

Expecting just under €100 a ticket here

72.50 without fees

bennyl10 wrote: »
    72.50 without fees

Happy with that tbh

Those ****ing TM fees tho

Just under €80 a pop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Did the last gig they did here not have awful attendance? Id have thought rhk is a grand venue it's hardly like the genre has been booming since then anyways.

Did the last gig they did here not have awful attendance? Id have thought rhk is a grand venue it's hardly like the genre has been booming since then anyways.

Its getting a rival cause of all us 25-30 year olds who would of listened to these guys when we were teens growing up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Its getting a rival cause of all us 25-30 year olds who would of listened to these guys when we were teens growing up

I suppose that could push up the numbers alright similar to the hella mega gig, seems to be alot of reunions and farewell tours on the rock and metal scene these days, could well do with a new breakthrough act tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mlem123

I'd say it'll easily sell out. Nostalgia is a big seller and the emo teens are now working adults with more disposable income :P

My bro and I got tickets for the 20th in MK so trying to decide whether or not to buy Dub tickets and sell MK ones or stick with MK..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I thought the tickets were on sale at 9am? Just went into Ticketmaster and it says 10am now.

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I thought the tickets were on sale at 9am? Just went into Ticketmaster and it says 10am now.

always been 10, one of the very few

bennyl10 wrote: »
    always been 10, one of the very few

Ah, thanks, thought I was losing the plot:). I thought I heard 9am on the ad on the radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

still in the queue anyone checked out?

absolutely painless.
    10am straight in and out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got two for me and friend without bother.

Friends panicking at 10.05 - I got them three no bother.

I'm not sure how its sold out??

lovely! managed to check out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

mlem123 wrote: »
    I'd say it'll easily sell out. Nostalgia is a big seller and the emo teens are now working adults with more disposable income :P
    plus it's only 10k, should sell out 1 night easily, second night added then.

Got 1 just now through using the TM site and not the app which was showing no tickets available

Got 2 within 10 minutes :)

5star02707 wrote: »
    tried it and still checking out for 1

Yeah its pretty weird when I use the app no tickets are showing up but got one through this

Had my alarm set but fell back asleep and woke back up at 10.11 lol. Happy to have a ticket secured roll on the summer of nostalgia

• Advertisement

Guess I'll go ha what a month june is going to be

Duran Duran 7th June
    MY chemical romance 23rd June
    Green Day 29th June
    Crowded House 1st July

Hadn't heard Duran Duran were playing. I'm also going to Green Day too, f**k it, I'll live on beans if I have to :). Roll on June!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Was online on laptop, iPad and Mobile at 10:05, couldn't get 2!

Goes straight to ''we couldn't find the ticket your were looking for''... click search again and it pops up instantly.

All 3 devices were connected to different networks. Pain in the hole! Still the same now.

rizzee wrote: »

Goes straight to ''we couldn't find the ticket your were looking for''... click search again and it pops up instantly.

All 3 devices were connected to different networks. Pain in the hole! Still the same now.

according to Aiken its sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

rizzee wrote: »

Same as that, got distracted by a work call just before 10, logged on at 10.06 and nothing left.

Kept refreshing, tried searching just for 1 ticket and eventually succeeded.

Be grand, MCR are more of a band for sad EMO loners anyway, going with a big bunch of mates would defeat the purpose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Got mine myself no issues at all

Have 3 gigs in the same week Lewis capadi, dermet Kennedy and now MCR woooop

Hope it's a decent support bill

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mlem123

Decided to buy Dub tickets and sell MK ones. Although we got decent ones for MK we decided it would just be easier to see them here. The venue is nicer and smaller for one, and I was really dreading having to get back into London from Milton Keynes after. May have been convinced to keep them if concert was actually in London :P

its quite unusual markets there going for in the UK espically

Milton Keynes ??? why not play in one of the londons many stadiums and do other cities like Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff etc

The Mega Hella tour is playing in Huddersfield of all places

Emos and there choices of places ha

going to be a great summer. Sadly had to sell my Crowded House ticket but what can ya do

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Joffrey

anyone ever used gigsberg? who would you trust as a secondary seller?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

its quite unusual markets there going for in the UK espically

Milton Keynes ??? why not play in one of the londons many stadiums and do other cities like Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff etc

The Mega Hella tour is playing in Huddersfield of all places

Emos and there choices of places ha

going to be a great summer. Sadly had to sell my Crowded House ticket but what can ya do

cheaper to play in the one place for multiple nights.

will probably rinse the other cities on the next tour.

Advertisement