Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac - RDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Hardly a surprise, the fact they are on tour with that lineup is proof that they're doing for the money and willing to damage their legacy in the process.

They've treated Lindsey Buckingham very poorly, I wouldn't go see them in a fit after this fiasco.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lindsey-buckingham-fleetwood-mac-firing-733460/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Worth seeing but no Lindsey Buckingham sells this for me. The rest of the band are really talented but rather see them with buckingham

Saw them in 2015 and really enjoyed it

100% agree. They were amazing a few years ago but without Buckingham I don't think I'll bother. He IS Fleetwood Mac to me.

Him and Nicks.

Should have been Bucknicks instead of Fleetwood Mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

seat prices (including booking fees) for Wembley:
    £86
    £104
    £144
    £179

https://www.gigsandtours.com/event/fleetwood-mac/wembley-stadium-london/1280670

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

No Buckingham, no Fleetwood Mac at the height of their powers. It just doesn't work without him. Going to this would erode all the memories of the epic 2015 performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Ronney

FitzShane wrote: »
    Is there going to any standing or will it be all seating?

Most gigs in the RDS over the years have been all standing. Stage usually set up at the South Terrace end so the full length of the arena is utilized.

Can recall a few gigs if where the stage was opposite the old Anglesea stand so omly giving the width of the arena for effective viewing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Ronney wrote: »
    Most gigs in the RDS over the years have been all standing. Stage usually set up at the South Terrace end so the full length of the arena is utilized.

Can recall a few gigs if where the stage was opposite the old Anglesea stand so omly giving the width of the arena for effective viewing.

Was much better when the stage was like that. Changed it 15 years ago unfortunately.

Sounds ok-ish but this all just looks wrong. Poor John looks like my granny before we chucked her into a home and Stevie singing about breaking the chain to...... Neil Finn. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Ronney

The Nal wrote: »
    Was much better when the stage was like that. Changed it 15 years ago unfortunately.

Yea think I remember being at both Paul McCartney and Springsteen with each set up. The opposite the anglsea stand means your never too far back and all the bar exits at rear. New set up has you much further back in places.

Croke park did similar when the Cusak was first built before the rest with the stage in front of the Hogan stand for the Likes of Garth Brooks, Billy Joel and Elton John back in the day

Think the New stand although temporarily is the influence here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Seating Map as per Amex

d1631df5-2b7c-4026-afc2-d3f38af72f6e-cw_venue_map_image..png

Dont mind the colours, that's just what Amex have available to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭tommythecat

Ronney wrote: »
    Yea think I remember being at both Paul McCartney and Springsteen with each set up. The opposite the anglsea stand means your never too far back and all the bar exits at rear. New set up has you much further back in places.

Croke park did similar when the Cusak was first built before the rest with the stage in front of the Hogan stand for the Likes of Garth Brooks, Billy Joel and Elton John back in the day

Think the New stand although temporarily is the influence here.

Yeah I was at Springsteen and Metallica with the side set up and it was so much better. Don't know why they changed it.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,549 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Seating Map as per Amex

I thought Ticketmaster Ireland only accept Visa and Mastercard ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Is it odd that the Dublin gig isn't showing up on Ticketmaster yet? London's up there...

I thought Ticketmaster Ireland only accept Visa and Mastercard ?

American Express have a presale on the gig that doesn't go through Ticketmaster. Prices always extortionately higher than standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,549 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

American Express have a presale on the gig that doesn't go through Ticketmaster. Prices always extortionately higher than standard.

Its for the prawn sandwich brigade so .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

This is the seating chart for Wembley and the prices for each section

464531.jpg

Its for the prawn sandwich brigade so .:)

Absolutely.

435 for Row 1 of Block D/E
    380 for Row 2 of Block D/E

325 for Golden Circle

All come with extras that are nonsense, my favourite of which is parking or €25 Uber credit for two journeys.

Seating Map as per Amex

[IMG][/img]https://d1b0xitdcgcjl2.cloudfront.net/images/event/cw_venue_map_image/325/d1631df5-2b7c-4026-afc2-d3f38af72f6e-cw_venue_map_image..png

Same set up as Neil Young and Crazyhorse a few years ago. Won’t be going. Considering sound was best at the front center stage at that concert and every second person after that complained about sound quality, I won’t be paying exorbatent fees to watch a less than full lineup Fleetsood Mac.

This is still not up on Ticketmaster 24 hours to go. Anyone have an idea when it will go up?

kopite386 wrote: »
    This is still not up on Ticketmaster 24 hours to go. Anyone have an idea when it will go up?

Later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Mad money but sure what else would you expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Advertisement

Listing is up now. Seating is as I posted yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Looks like it was hastily put together, it says there was a verified presale and MCD presale on the 22nd, which I dont believe there was. Seems to be a copy/paste from the Pink listing.
    I'd say TM under pressure with all the new events listed this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

the 3Arena in 2015 with the full "classic" lineup was probably my favourite ever gig, and Lindsey was a huge part of the reason for that. dunno if I can be bothered with €80 for a gig without him, especially in the outdoors in the RDS.

That gig was incredible, such a great moment couldn't get tickets to the 2013? show. Played 3 times in 2015 first 2 believe was out of the country 3rd fell right got tickets some show! Buckingham was a big part will give this a miss myself but decent musicians on show and Nicks is the draw there now can imagine if haven't seen before especially I'd go.

Have a feeling Ticketmaster will crash this morning as I just saw that Little Mix tickets are also on sale at 9am. Parents will be on trying to get tickets for their kids for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Hopefully it wont cause me as much issues as I had earlier in the year with the Rolling Stones, that was ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 4,670 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Yet again, the patronising, "Wow! Loads of people have turned up today".

Maybe try staggering the onsale times for big events, then...

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

App got me two gold, then bugged out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Not sure whether to stare at that message or refresh..:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Just progressed to "Sit tight, we're securing your tickets..."

That was 4 mins ago

Advertisement