Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

I was trying to eat a clock earlier and it was time comsuming :pac:

😀😀

Think you put an 'L' in there by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fresh Cod with a white wine sauce served with Carrots, Peas and Mashed Potatoes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Fillet steaks with peppered mash, garlic butter and a bowl of salty petit pois

• Registered Users Posts: 12,100 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Think you put an 'L' in there by mistake.

Take it to the other thread Sam. This one is truly pure and about the grub.:D

Had sirloin steak, baby boiled potatoes, celery, carrots and broccoli, followed by Christmas pudding and custard.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Fresh Cod with a white wine sauce served with Carrots, Peas and Mashed Potatoes :)
    Fillet steaks with peppered mash, garlic butter and a bowl of salty petit pois

All top meals lads. Very boring here tonight. Home made burgers with some mash and beans. Peas for me. Gravy for the ladies. Pepper sauce for me. I have particular tastes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sausage casserole (Hairy Bikers recipe) with mash. I had to open a bottle of red wine for a glass to go in the casserole so thought I might as well have a glass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

fry up with peas yes peas not beans :)

bassy wrote: »
    fry up with peas yes peas not beans :)

I don't think Ive ever had a fry up with peas ever! But I've seen it served alright. I'd be open to it though. Love peas - and beans.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I don't think Ive ever had a fry up with peas ever! But I've seen it served alright. I'd be open to it though. Love peas - and beans.:D

a first for me :D but was grand,give it a go G.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wholemeal pasta with sun dried tomato pesto , that's it , done for the night now .
    Maybe :D

• Advertisement

a ice cold chilled can of club orange zero,burpppp excuse me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

Mini eggs and cidona with ice :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pizza

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No clocks for dinner though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Bread rolls with salad.

Marks and Spencer’s cheese puffs
    Kit kat cookies and cream

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lucozade and a flake :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Lucozade and a flake :)

funny mixture ;) wheres the cone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Lidl were doing this offer of a bottle of San Miguel and a free Chalice for just €4.95 so I had to get one.

smc2.jpg

Course if the bottle was for sale for €1.25 and the Chalice for €3.75...... no way would I buy 'em both, what a rip off.

Together it's a bargain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Just ONE spoonful of Nutella I told myself... :rolleyes: :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Taco Tuesday's Tacos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Golden wonder picked onion crisps , 2 packs , with beers..... may need to just go to bed in case I go back into the kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

living on home made soup and steamed sponge puddings as that needs the gas on for hours and adds warmth.. and coffee of course..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Stew for dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

branie2 wrote: »
    Stew for dinner

Me too! It's been in the slow cooker a couple of hours. Should be ready about 7 :)

Currently eating smarties.

potato gratin with chicken goujons,delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Satay chicken curry made by moi. Spoon each of sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and honey. Add a tin of coconut milk, four spoons of peanut butter, salt and some mild curry paste. Blend it all up in a blender and cook the chicken in the sauce until tender. Served with basmati rice and glass of plonk. Delish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Meatballs, spuds, carrots, marrowfat peas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Home made veggie curry with boiled rice (I am no Grandeeod but it was lovely!!)

Solero berry ice cream

molly09 wrote: »
    Home made veggie curry with boiled rice (I am no Grandeeod but it was lovely!!)

Solero berry ice cream

Of course it was lovely.

Retro's Satay chicken curry above sounds great. Gonna try that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Just made a coddle.
    2 other Dubs & one of their wives neither of whom had ever had it. I'm delighted as it turned out decent for my first try cooking it. my parents always make it but my first attempt. no complaints and empty bowls. :D

Advertisement