Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-07-2018, 18:26   #811
RHJ

This post has been deleted.
Advertisement
29-07-2018, 18:31   #812
OmegaGene

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHJ View Post
This post has been deleted.
Getflix is a smart dns route which doesn’t slow speeds as far as I know and not a vpn, although they do offer a vpn service I’ve never used it
31-07-2018, 19:03   #813
Mrcaramelchoc

is there a website that tells you where the cheapest netflix sub is?ive googled it but not one of them mentions turkey.mainly mexico or argentina.
Thanks from:
31-07-2018, 19:08   #814
Brian017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcaramelchoc View Post
is there a website that tells you where the cheapest netflix sub is?ive googled it but not one of them mentions turkey.mainly mexico or argentina.
There's a spreadsheet Netflix price conversion
(3) thanks from:
01-08-2018, 15:15   #815
jkbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian017 View Post
There's a spreadsheet Netflix price conversion
What VPN are people using for turkey? I have ip vanish and there's no Turkish server Hola won't work for me. Tried a few others but they don't have turkey as an option in their free trial
Advertisement
01-08-2018, 15:17   #816
Johnny Dogs
Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbah View Post
What VPN are people using for turkey? I have ip vanish and there's no Turkish server Hola won't work for me. Tried a few others but they don't have turkey as an option in their free trial
Download Hola on your mobile, select chrome to open with Turkish servers.

Works flawlessly.
(2) thanks from:
01-08-2018, 15:36   #817
jkbah

Thanks, Worked this time. No websites would work only Google earlier. Was on Mexican Netflix before. Just got virtual card from revolut and signed up to Turkish Netflix. Happy days
Thanks from:
01-08-2018, 15:48   #818
TheDriver

so do I cancel my mexico, then wait until the month is up and the following day, log into my account using a vpn for turkey and sign back up?
01-08-2018, 15:48   #819
Suckit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
so do I cancel my mexico, then wait until the month is up and the following day, log into my account using a vpn for turkey and sign back up?
Yep. It doesn't even have to be the following day. You could have moved to Turkey in the middle of your monthly subscription.
Advertisement
01-08-2018, 15:54   #820
jkbah

I used another email similar to mine with few extra letters to use for log in. Getting free month now in Turkey too. My sub for Mexican Netflix due tomorrow. Wondering if we need to delete and re download Netflix app though?
01-08-2018, 16:18   #821
Suckit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbah View Post
I used another email similar to mine with few extra letters to use for log in. Getting free month now in Turkey too. My sub for Mexican Netflix due tomorrow. Wondering if we need to delete and re download Netflix app though?
No, app is just used for logging in.
Subscription is just priced differently depending on where in the world you are when you are signing up for it or renewing. So if yours expires when you are in Turkey on holidays, then you can sign up.
Anyone can sign in using app.
01-08-2018, 16:36   #822
TheDriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckit View Post
Yep. It doesn't even have to be the following day. You could have moved to Turkey in the middle of your monthly subscription.
So if i cancel my mexico sub now and then go to sign up within the same account using turkey VPN, it is automatically charge at the start of next month? Sounds a bit too good

Last edited by TheDriver; 01-08-2018 at 16:48.
01-08-2018, 17:26   #823
Ginger83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dogs View Post
No we've been doing it with netflix here too.

Obviously I have an account already, and the lads have ask paid upfront for it, but I've a pal who wants a space so I'm keeping an eye out for him.

Currently the Argentine netflix or Turkish one is working out at roughly 7€ per month for the same deal.

7 x 12 = 84 ÷ 4 = 22€ for a full years netflix?

Great deal, so if anyone wants to get another family up and running - put my name in the hat, I'll square you up straight away.
Count me in for a profile also.
01-08-2018, 18:07   #824
Suckit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
So if i cancel my mexico sub now and then go to sign up within the same account using turkey VPN, it is automatically charge at the start of next month? Sounds a bit too good
I haven't tried signing up in the middle of a subscription. I usually wait until the sub (month has ended) - I am on Argentina since I think April, so I haven't switched in a bit, but once it has expired, then you can sign up in the new Country.

- I would let it expire first.
Thanks from:
01-08-2018, 18:36   #825
OmegaGene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckit View Post
I haven't tried signing up in the middle of a subscription. I usually wait until the sub (month has ended) - I am on Argentina since I think April, so I haven't switched in a bit, but once it has expired, then you can sign up in the new Country.

- I would let it expire first.
I agree let it expire first, no rush signing up anyway once you have a valid sub

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion