Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

astrofool wrote: »
    Do you honestly not see how those have been faked?

hows that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

be care full of spoons and mobile phones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HE8JkLTOlQ
    shirtless guy tries magnet .. no hidden magnet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsyaWFcVlCM

Mod: Do not post in this thread again. You were warned for link dumping already

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Read this slowly and TRY to understand

American

Coins

Are

Non

Ferrous

They

Do not

Stick

To

Magnets!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So we have non magnetic things sticking to some people's arms, and then another guy sticks a magnet to his arm. They can't both be true (even if we indulge them for a moment that coins would stick to magnets).

Why did he use a magnet to stick to another magnet how did he have the right polarity? Is his other arm the opposite polarity? Or was his not a magnet and he's just claiming his arm contains metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I posted in Covid forum but got shot down of course.

BBC has a piece on this now
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/57207134

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

biko wrote: »
    I posted in Covid forum but got shot down of course.

BBC has a piece on this now
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/57207134

You posted that the BBC said the vaccine wasn't magentic and got shot down? Did HarryLittle become a moderator?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

Would it be illegal, or immoral to "invent" a device that removes the metal/chip parts of the vaccine? I mean it's not untrue to say that you would have no chip in you after using this anti-chip device. One could make a fortune off the conspiracy folks selling them these.

I shall call my invention the devaxchip 9000..oh and a 9001.oh model with added 5g blocking.

Luxury yacht here I come

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

astrofool wrote: »
    You posted that the BBC said the vaccine wasn't magentic and got shot down? Did HarryLittle become a moderator?
    A local mod closed the thread. I was referred here.

The only way for it to make sense to have "magnetic government trackers" in the vaccine is if there is a specific vial for each person.

But there's not. Vials have many doses in them.

Would it be illegal, or immoral to "invent" a device that removes the metal/chip parts of the vaccine? I mean it's not untrue to say that you would have no chip in you after using this anti-chip device. One could make a fortune off the conspiracy folks selling them these.

I shall call my invention the devaxchip 9000..oh and a 9001.oh model with added 5g blocking.

Luxury yacht here I come

What I would do (Machiavellian thinking here) is get a regular watch battery sized magnet. The instructions would be to rub it on the arm on the injection site to remove the "nano-materials", I would then put a very thin coating of something magnetic but crumbly (iron filings with a weak glue)) that would become agitated after being rubbed on skin and provide "proof" that something has been removed. I'd put a sticker on the other side of the magnet saying to use the other side. I would then instruct that it should be thrown away to prevent further tracking and was one use only.

Other option is to create a video showing the magnet "working" where there is something small and magnetic on the magnet after the rubbing, and then you can skip the sticker and iron filings and just sell regular magnets for $10-$50 each.

I would bet that both options sell as well as each other.

biko wrote: »
    A local mod closed the thread. I was referred here.

The only way for it to make sense to have "magnetic government trackers" in the vaccine is if there is a specific vial for each person.

But there's not. Vials have many doses in them.

Probably better adding it to the vaccine thread with a clear disclaimer that you're not backing the magnetic vaccine theory and that it's definitely not true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Luxury yacht here I come

Most anti everything haven't a pot to piss in you wouldn't get a bob out of any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Luxury yacht here I come

No. Depriving people like that of money should get you a special humanitarian award.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Got my second Pfizer dose last week. To my eternal shame I tried a magnet on it. :) It fell to the floor and I felt like an eejit. I did however put a couple of those glue dots from the kids arts box on it and it stuck no problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Got my second Pfizer dose last week. To my eternal shame I tried a magnet on it. :) It fell to the floor and I felt like an eejit. I did however put a couple of those glue dots from the kids arts box on it and it stuck no problem :)

I got my first vaccine yesterday. When I walked through the security scanner in Boot's today it went off. I am also beginning to feel a niggling urge to vote for FF.

And they tell us its safe...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,991 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You have got to worry about the mental health of all the folk who lap up these CTs so easily.

I'm really not ok with the idea of being tracked everywhere I go.

- written on a smartphone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Nurse tried to use a key, hairpin to "prove" she was magnetic after vaccine

https://www.cleveland19.com/2021/06/10/nurse-uses-key-hairpin-try-prove-she-is-magnetic-vaccine-during-ohio-house-hearing-video/

She actually did it live during a Ohio house hearing
    “Explain to me why the key sticks to me. It sticks to my neck, too,” Overholt said. “If somebody could explain this, that would be great.”

Both objects fell off Overholt’s skin.

Also brass isn't magnetic, there are so many levels of stupid going on with this it's hard to keep track

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

This is almost too embarrassing to mention, but if you actually wanted to determine if there's a magnetic field coming from a human body, you would use a compass, not a spoon or coin. A compass is sensitive enough to find, and determine the polarity, of something as weak as the Earth's magnetic field.

Not that I would actually expect basic minimal rational thinking from the conspiracy crowd.

It's more like - can we come up with anything that is so stupid that you don't find people falling for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Op seems to have dropped the subject after the stupidity of his video's was pointed out, might as well nuke the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I consider having my car keys and coins stick to me since I got my vaccine a minor inconvenience. Having a much improved 5G service on the other hand has outweighed these little niggles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,211 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    I consider having my car keys and coins stick to me since I got my vaccine a minor inconvenience. Having a much improved 5G service on the other hand has outweighed these little niggles.

How is that an inconvenience? I can never find my car keys when I need them!

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

The Washington Post has a highly entertaining new article about the Magnetic Vaccine. Definitely worth reading - including some of the comments.

Excerpt:
    "I was so excited to recruit new members for the Brotherhood of Mutants and to stand together against the scourge of petty, small-minded humanity using our combined powers. We would start small with forks and cake servers and gradually work up until we were lifting cars. I would guide and teach them. "

And I, for one, welcome our new magnetic Overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

You can stick anything to your skin. It’s literally evolved to be able to grip things - it has a texture that’s full of tiny lines and pores, slightly moist and even slightly oily.

A flat, light object will stick to it or at least be gripped by it. Everyone, who isn't a total moron who wants to believe a nonsensical anti vaxx conspiracy theory, knows that you can stick flat objects to your forehead, your arm or any non hairy skin surface.

There is no metal, and certainly no ferrous metals in the vaccine. Also the quantities of liquid involved are absolutely tiny. Even if it were made out of some iron compound (which it absolutely is not) to have a magnetic effect you would need a syringe that looked more like a bike pump or to be hooked up to several bags of the stuff and have them infused over a few hours.

You getting 0.3ml of the vaccine injected. Less than 1/16th of a teaspoon of liquid. It's an absolutely tiny injection. It's one tiny drop of liquid, injected intramuscularly, so it's not even anywhere near your skin surface.

These theories are so bonkers, even calling them a conspiracy theory is giving them more legitimacy than they deserve. It's absolute paranoid nonsense and needs to be called out as such.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You've also got the problem of how on earth you'd inject something which is that magnetic in such tiny quantities through a metal needle... And how come when they are loading up the dose from the vials in front of you there isn't a collection of all the previous people to have been vaccinated car keys stuck around the vaccine bottles as they got ripped out of peoples pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Also I'm sure it's just a coincidence that these people are using flat magnets which have a better chance of just sticking to oily skin rather that any number of spherical magnets.

Ah come on lads waaay too much sense being spoken here

King Mob wrote: »
    Also I'm sure it's just a coincidence that these people are using flat magnets which have a better chance of just sticking to oily skin rather that any number of spherical magnets.

It's inconsistent about what they are claiming to be in the vaccine as well.

One moment it's that there is metal in it and so magnets stick to you, then it's that there are magnets in it so metal sticks to you, then they get a bit more confused when someone points out that whatever they are sticking to themselves are not metals which would be attracted to magnets, then something about lizards, Bill Gates and 5G for added distraction pops up.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Notmything

Just got my second. Am I magnetic straight away or do I have to wait.

• Advertisement

Notmything wrote: »
    Just got my second. Am I magnetic straight away or do I have to wait.

My car keys immediately stuck to my arm which is a welcome sidec effect. I can never find them.

Advertisement