Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic Vaccine

Options

Comments

I watched it earlier today after your protestations. People sticking badges to their arms, and using the pin side instead of the badge side, then not showing whats on the pin side. Others not showing the obverse of the objects they're "sticking" to their arm before they do so. I could easily fabricate such a video saying that magnets stick to balloons by using adhesive.

Care to answer any of the questions put to you now?

Here are mine, for ease of reference:

Where is your proof that the video isn't fabricated? The burden of proof is on the claimant. and you are claiming that somehow enough metal has been injected into an arm and hence denying science? Also, your last point (about it couldn't be fake because there are more than a couple of people in the video) is so far flung it is in the realms of fantasy. Are you really saying the video must be real because there are 10-20 people in it and that's too many people to keep it secret?

There are there literally 3,600,000,000 doses administered throughout the world, including to myself and multiple people in this thread. If it's impossible for less than 100 people to keep something secret, how in the blue hell are over a billion people doing it?

Here's another one for you as well......are they injecting magnets or are they injecting metals?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Its great that you need a video of people doing it to convince you. Have you not "done your research" though and actually read about it?

No, Covid-19 Vaccines Won't Make You Magnetic. Here's Why

No matter how many videos you’ve seen of people sticking spoons to their faces, that’s just not how magnets work.

https://www.wired.com/story/no-covid-19-vaccines-wont-make-you-magnetic-heres-why/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But again, it's not possible for the vaccine to produce the effects observed. You've admitted this.

So we have to conclude the video is fake and not worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I watched the fist handful as I am not watching 20 minutes of that crap. All I could think is that there are some poor gullible fools falling for this fakery, and they don't seem to have the ability to critically think about it. My heart dropped for the people falling for this, and I wonder what else they are fooled by. I reckon that they regularly get their wallet emptied by the wallet inspector.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Have you dropped the claim about the rubber bung in the syringe being responsible for the magnets/ metal being injected into peoples arms?

Which vaccines is it that is containing metal/ magnets? There is more than one type and brand of vaccine, or are all manufacturers in on the conspiracy?

How come the metal/ magnet effect only happens once the vaccine is injected and not whilst it is still in the vials?

What purpose do you think the metal/ magnets are having on people? Why would they be putting metal/ magnets into the vaccines in such strength that things stick to peoples arms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

how does the manufacturer get the right amount of metal into a vial of vaccine considering they bottle thousands per hour

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

And a vaccine dose is 0.3 ml, which is 0.3 grams

If there was any form of metal in it (there isn't), it would weigh even less than the 0.3 grams (obviously)

How is less than 0.3 grams of "magnetic liquid metal", spread throughout the human body, able to hold an object, like a coin, in place?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

And of that 0.3 grams of injected vaccine, 0.299 grams of it is water.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

smartphones probably have a bigger reach than vaccines anyway

Here is an experiment for the conspiracy theorists to carry out for us. Get a single iron filing, just the one flake, nothing more. That is already way more than any microscopic quantity of metal that could even in your wildest conspiracy theorist dreams be within an injected vaccine.

Get that single iron filing and push it into the side of a candle and melt the candle wax back over it, that would be similar to if there was that quantity of metal inside your arm. Now get a fridge magnet and see if it sticks to the candle and let us all know how you get on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

How does the magnet get out of the needle? Sometimes it’s hard to believe we’re in the 21st century.

Personally I won’t bat an eyelid if COVID runs a course through ignorant ant-vaxxers.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

Thank you for this link!!

On the same webpage, there's a link to an even better video with the title

"VACCINE INFUSED WITH MARK OF THE BEAST QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY".

Another one titled

"COVER UP 900,000 AMERICANS MAY HAVE DIED FOLLOWING COVID VACCINES".

Also on the same page

"DR. DAVID MARTIN: VACCINE IS "PATENTED GENOCIDE" ".

So you’re saying it’s a legit website that we should pay attention to?

In the comments section, the person who posted the linked magnetic vax video addresses doubters:

"They are organic portals... aka soulless matrix players... they know not what they do. They are being taken away by their creator Satan."

I'm not sure if your question is serious, but I'll answer it anyway: it is not a 'legit' website, it's a conspiracy site that's a good example of how far removed from reality conspiracists are. It is also worth paying attention to, because key parts of the conspiracies filter down to the wider population, and are communicated via more moderate platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Instead of 'mark of the beast quantum technology', they say 'Covid vaccines may do more harm than good'.

Going to the source, and getting the unfiltered antivax narrative, is educational, and useful in evaluating the antivax narratives that are, on the surface, more moderate and 'rational'.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,407 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Apparently the vaccine contains a small miniturised spacecraft like vehicle piloted by a man who will seek to take control of your body from the inside, here's a documentary that Stephen Spielberg did on it some years back...

I remember that. Wasn’t the non sheep inflicted by horrible bouts of spontaneous dancing afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

So which is it? Is there metal in the vaccine that causes magnets to stick to people or magnets in the vaccine that causes metal to stick to them?

I assume if your claim is that theres metal in it that makes people be able to stick magnets to their arm you agree that all the people posting videos of metal sticking to them are clearly liars?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭JDD

My nine year old and I were talking about evolution the other day, and how humans now are way more intelligent than cave men. She said "and the Tudors. I mean, they believed baths were bad for you and arsenic was good for you". I had to explain that, no, we have not evolved much in the intervening 500 years, as people today believe all sorts of cr*p.

Incidentally, as I wandered blithely into this thread, and being fully vaccinated, I took a fridge magnet down from the fridge and stuck it to my arm, for the craic. And guess what, it stuck! Why? Because the magnet was light and smooth, and my skin is slightly sweaty. I could even move my arm around (slowly) and it didn't fall off. But it also stuck to my lower arm, and my forehead and my collar bone. My vaccine must have been a vial full of mercury for my whole body to be full of metal.

What a load of old codswallap. I mean, if it wasn't for the fact that this shite is stopping people from being vaccinated, I'd find the whole thing enormously entertaining. Having never visited the conspiracy forum before, I'm off to wander into another thread, see what else is floating around out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Who said it was stopping people from getting vaccinated?

I would have thought it was the fact that the vaccine is linked to heart inflammation, blood clots in the brain and Guillaine-Barre syndrome to name but a few. 2/3 of which can cause severe paralysis/death and all three almost unheard of in unvaccinated and otherwise healthy young people.

The current reality of the vaccine is worse than any conspiracy ever could be.

But that doesn't fit the agenda of your little rant does it?

The current reality of the vaccine is worse than any conspiracy ever could be.

😄😄

<mod snip: no need for so many>

Post edited by Trigger on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What's the rate of occurrence of these side effects though?

What about the 4.1 million people covid has killed? Are you not concerned about the side effects of covid?

Again you are avoiding questions and fixating on bizarre points.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Notmything

But the poster has conveniently moved on from the vaccine being magnetic to the vaccine being lethal and far worse than covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,433 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It's what they do, they make outlandish claims as soon as those claims are debunked they move shamelessly onto the next outlandish claim.

The op hasn't posted here since it was pointed out that the video he posted of someone being "magnetic" after getting a vaccine showed someone claiming a non ferrous US quarter was being used and that it would be impossible for a quarter to be attracted to a magnet.

So both of you are denying links between the vaccine and heart inflammation, blood clots in the brain and Guillaine-Barre syndrome?

And you call me the conspiracy theorist! 😆

So what is it? The doctors made it all up? The clinical studies are lies? If they are all lying then how could all of them possibly keep it a secret?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I’m sure there’s a thread for that, you can’t pivot out of your total nonsense here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mikethecop

what are you people dong that you are afraid the gov or who ever are going to find out about by tracking you ?

going from the dole office to the pub isnt big news ya know

Go to the vaccine thread and talk about that, this thread is about magnetism, don't get snarky because all of the silly claims made about magnetic vaccines have been debunked.

So you are avoiding the question then and running away? Comparing the current well-known and well documented realities of the vaccine to the conspiracy theory of the thread is absolutely on topic.

But I understand why it makes you uncomfortable. (because you know you have a weak position!! Lol 😆)

Ah would you stop kiddo, you're on several threads spouting nonsense and ignoring/refusing to answer questions.

If you wish to stay on topic then I have no issue discussing with you, it makes me.smile to see the vaccine conspiracy theorists try to twist things to thier agenda. If you wish to discuss non magnetic vaccine issues then I'll see you in the appropriate thread for that subject.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Notmything

Not denying anything, I don't know enough about the side effects you describe.

But, instead of explaining how the vaccine is causing magnetism you moved onto making other claims.

Advertisement