Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Magnetic Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭grofus2

I agree with your points, but doubt is present. As for these fact check sites, unless they have conducted their own peer reviewed study they are just passing on info, much like me

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

But you're not "passing on info" you are helping to spread disinformation.

You say they should conduct peer reviewed studies yet the people who made the claim about graphene oxide in the vaccine have not conducted any peer reviewed studies yet you believe them, why's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Sorry, you've again completely dodged my question and you've gone on a bit of a mad rant.

Yes. People claiming that covid is actually caused by 5G is a conspiracy theory. I'm free to point this out. Your source makes this claim. You don't even have the honesty to directly state whether or not you believe this.

This claim is utterly ridiculous and frankly, idiotic.

Either:

You also agree with it, but don't want to admit to it because it makes you position even more ridiculous.

Or you don't, but you don't want contradict your source because that would also make your position ridiculous.

And now again, you're trying to deflect to a new tangent rather than acknowledge the questions you've been dodging. Which is also ridiculous.

So you're not going to back up and of your claims because you can't because you're lying.

You're not going to address any questions because you aren't honest and won't admit you lied and can't address anything.

You will do the same with this new tangent.

So could you at least explain why you are doing this? How do you justify it to yourself?

As explained, the government are proven liars. If you read my first post on the magnetism phenomenon, I said this 'might' explain it.

I also find it interesting that fact check sites debunk theories so quickly when the study on graphene oxide is on going. The researchers have said as much.

As I've said time will tell.

But there's nothing to explain.

Why point to a false claim of graphene oxide to explain something that isn't actually true?

Your source claims that the graphene is there as part of plot involving 5G. Is this also a possible explanation? Why did you dodge this question previously?

• Advertisement

My position was explained clearly enough. Are you paid for your contributions on here? Or, is it that the government provide the only truth for you.

No, your position was not explained at all. You dodged every question put to you.

Now, you are engaging in the rather silly and pathetic tactic of accusing people of being government trolls.

That really is the last straw for conspiracy theorists to grasp.

So is the reason you're dodging question that you think I'm a government agent?

They don't even claim its graphene oxide, yet you are spreading disinformation saying that there is graphene oxide in the vaccines.

Well, actually they claim Graphene oxide is in the vial not directly in the vaccine. Maybe its the solution added to diluteit just before inection.

TBH, I don't know the process as I wont be be getting vaccinated.

You ignore that doctors tell you and won't be getting vaccinated because of what you're told to believe by cranks on the internet who believe that 5G is causing covid and that it's part of a plot to depopulate the world.

Do you not understand why that's a bit silly?

• Advertisement

No, they don't claim its Graphene oxide at all

The concern around the presence of graphene oxide in the Pfizer vaccine seem to be based on a Spanish study which says that on transmission electron microscopy (a microscopy technique which allows particularly fine details and structures to be seen), the solution created from a vial of the Pfizer vaccine takes a very similar form to graphene oxide. 

The study itself says it is not ‘conclusive evidence’ 

When referring to the images which compare electron microscopy of the Pfizer vaccine with images of microscopy of graphene oxide, the study says that they “represent a high similarity” but also says that this does not provide “definitive identification” or “conclusive evidence”. 

Importantly, the document says that it is an interim report. It has not been published in a reputable scientific journal, or received peer review. 

while the researcher who authors the paper reportedly works at the University of Almeria in Spain—a claim that has been used to add legitimacy when circulated online—the author clearly states that the results and conclusions of the report “do not imply any institutional position of the University of Almeria”. 

The university has also publicly distanced itself from the paper on Twitter and in a released statement, saying that it is an “unofficial report by a university professor about an analysis of a sample of unknown origin with total lack of traceability”. 

The university said it does not subscribe to this report. 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭blackbox

Graphene is pure carbon.

Therefore graphene oxide is either carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide.

These are common substances.

No, I don't think think you're a government agent, I was being facetious. I will, however refer you back to this, as I'm accuse of dodging issues.

<https://www.boards.ie/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gov.uk%2Fguidance%2Fhigh-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid>

But you keep dodging questions and issues constantly. You have done nothing but dodge questions and run away for the last few dozen pages.

Why are you pretending that you're not?

No, only I'm responsible for my health. Its a risk assessment I'm comfortable with

A risk assesment you're basing on the obviously false claims of conspiracy cranks who claim that 5G is causing covid.

You're basing this on conspiracy theories that you've been incredilibly dishonest and evasive to defend.

This is not a good basis for making a health care decision. It's silly.

My decision, not that its your business, is based infection and mortality rates provided by Public health England. 0.2 chance of death for me.

I like those odds.

I'm not making your decision. You're free to make it if you like. Unfortunately, I am also free to point out the fact that your basis for your decision seems to be very silly and very dishonest at it's core.

If you don't like people pointing this out, maybe then don't discuss it with people who might disagree with you.

Now, are you at all going to go back and address any of the questions and points you've dodged? If not, why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

False equivalence. Flat-earthers are just "passing on info", it doesn't mean an ounce of it is correct. Likewise, you have your own subjective filter for info, and considering you've already posted from a garbage conspiracy site, it doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in that department.

Any shred of credible evidence of a "magnetic vaccine" in this thread yet? or is it yet again a bunch of posters using it to fling random Covid conspiracy muck to see if any sticks.

I find you very contrary. How is the basis of 'my' decision dishonest and to who. Me, you, a third party!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

I'm not reading all this nonsense. However, I can hang spoons from my face. It's me mammy's fault for getting me vaccinated as a kid.

Because it's all based on some conspiracy theory. And in defense of this conspiracy theory, you've had to constantly dodge questions, lie and pass on misinformation you know is misinformation.

This is all dishonest. You have to defend your conspiracy theories with this dishonesty because it isn't true.

If this isn't the case, why aren't you able to address any questions? Why do you have to dodge?

What definition of "honest" do you use that includes dodging questions?

For example, I asked if you're going to go back and answer the questions you've dodged or to explain why you aren't.

You can't even answer this directly. You dodge again.

Do you not understand that this is what you're doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

Deleted double post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭meep

Well, that’s not entirely the case though, is it? society also has a responsibility for your health. That’s why we have organizations and agreed standards to ensure the water you drink is safe (whether from a tap or bottle), that the air is clean, that any other food or drinks you consume are produced to a safe standard. That public and private transport is as safe as possible, that members of society with specific roles are trained and comply with standards that keep them and others safe.

that society has such a responsibility is evidenced by the proclivity and success of individuals seeking compensation when things go wrong.

There is a responsibility on society to ensure dangerous diseases like TB, typhoid, measles and others are not allowed run rampant.

And you are correct, there is personal responsibility as well. And that personal responsibility extends to participation as a member of society in the protection of society as a whole.

So a minority of people can opt out of this responsibility. Some, unfortunately, have to, for various reasons. But the rest can continue their selfish, irrational, conspiracy infused personal tirades and self-righteous self exclusions. They can rest assured though, the rest of us will do our best to keep them and everyone else as safe as we can.

My decision was made long before any of this stuff came up, so the assumption you made is invalid.

To reiterate, I do ot believe covid 19 is a legitimate threat based on " official" figures.

Again, i refer you to this <www.gov.uk%2Fguidance%2Fhigh-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid>

Or perhaps its another crank site in your opinion.

You're contradicting yourself now. You're saying that you made the decision based on a conspiracy theory that the danger of covid is being inflated. This is silly.

You're still dodging questions. This is dishonest. If we asked you questions about the claim that covid is being exagerated, you'd most likely dodge and evade and run away like you've been doing this entire time. It seems to be your only tactic when you aren't allowed to link dump from conspiracy websites.

Listen man, you know you're dodging questions. It's obvious to everyone. Why not just aceept this and be honest about it for a change. Why are you dodging?

You are hypocrite. Answer my question. The UK Gov lied about Covid. They knew it was downgraded to a flu like virus a week before the lockdowns were brought in.

You consistently ignore this fact yet question my distrust of them.

Lol. So you don't answer questions for dozens of pages. You constantly ignore points for those pages and ignore when it's pointed out to you that's what you're doing.

Now, you try to deflect and jump to a new topic out of nowhere, and demand I answer your silly question about it. (None of your previous 2 posts contain a question BTW.)

And I'm a hypocrite for not answering it?

lol.

Here's your answer:

The UK government didn't lie about the number of covid deaths.

Now I've given a direct answer to your question, will answer one of mine?

Why are you dodging questions?

I suspect you will not answer this question and will ignore the fact I answered yours.

To tackle some of these points. Food is not entirely safe. Aspartame, nitrates in ham, genetically modified grains etc. The first two are known carcinogens.

There are many more. Generally profit margins determine policy when capitalism is involved, not public safety. Im not saying it isn't considered but it doesn't drive policy

• Advertisement

Quite right, no direct question but an inferred one. Is possible it may have escaped you attention. So here it is now, Why did the UK government lockdown one week after this decision by the medical professionals it relies upon for information. Simple enough.

Advertisement