Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

R.F. wrote: »
    He is a scumbag of the highest order. One of the worst people you can think of. He spreads so much hate and influences a lot of weak minded people.

It is his own fault that many will be very dubious about this incident.

He's a modern day Nelson Mandella m8 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Penn wrote: »
    I agree that we don't know, and it should be investigated. I'm simply saying I don't believe the daughter would make it up of her own accord, nor do I believe SYL would try and coerce his daughter into making a false allegation as a publicity stunt, because that would be subjecting his own 8 year old to questioning by police etc.

So I believe the daughter, but a full investigation by the police if they feel her accusation is credible is warranted.

Yes but those aren’t the only things that could have happened. For example, she could have been mistaken. She could have picked up on SYL’s predisposition seeing brown people as abusers. She could simple be trying to please her dad. He could have her scarred sh1tless about brown men being abusers.

There are way too many possibilities to simply believe what someone because they said something. When you’re dealing with an 8 year old child it’s absolutely essential to find out more before you believe anything.

We don’t even know that the child made an accusation. All WE have is SYL’s word that she made an accusation. It’s incredible that anyone believes anything he says without more evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭MakingMovies2

Yes but those aren’t the only things that could have happened. For example, she could have been mistaken. She could have picked up on SYL’s predisposition seeing brown people as abusers. She could simple be trying to please her dad. He could have her scarred sh1tless about brown men being abusers.

There are way too many possibilities to simply believe what someone because they said something. When you’re dealing with an 8 year old child it’s absolutely essential to find out more before you believe anything.

He probably threatened to beat her if she didn't play along. Hopefully she's taken into custody after this, poor girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

This will more than likely be a case of Tommys daughter getting no attention from him as hes busy out saving the world,she will have heard him no doubt talk endlessly about nonces and paedophiles and this is the only way she managed to get any attention from him and it worked.

Think Tommy should spend less time saving everyone elses daughters and give his own some attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

This post reminds me of Diarrhoea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

have picked up on SYL’s predisposition seeing brown people as abusers. She could simple be trying to please her dad. He could have her scarred sh1tless about brown men being abusers.

This is a very realistic theory. A young impressionable child growing up seeing hate and distrust of Asian people.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    This post reminds me of Diarrhoea.

Easier to say that than actually dispute anything I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,652 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Penn wrote: »
    I agree that we don't know, and it should be investigated. I'm simply saying I don't believe the daughter would make it up of her own accord, nor do I believe SYL would try and coerce his daughter into making a false allegation as a publicity stunt, because that would be subjecting his own 8 year old to questioning by police etc.

So I believe the daughter, but a full investigation by the police if they feel her accusation is credible is warranted. But SYL's filming of the events is disgusting regardless imo. Maybe he recorded himself questioning his daughter so as to get her account on film while it was freshest in her mind. No need to release it publicly though. No need to release video of him arguing with the police. No need to make his own video showcasing these things.

He should have let the police deal with everything and co-operated fully with them once they came. Instead he's making a big public showing of his daughter's alleged assault to drum up his own support. That's disgusting imo.

Stephen claims the man admitted to the police that he grabbed the young girls bum.

Do you believe the police as Stephen claims let him go on his way after admitting sexual assault of an 8 year old girl?

R.F. wrote: »
    This is a very realistic theory. A young impressionable child growing up seeing hate and distrust of Asian people.

It’s just a likely possibility. Who knows what the child said or if she even said anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Boggles wrote: »
    Stephen claims the man admitted to the police that he grabbed the young girls bum.

Do you believe the police as Stephen claims let him go on his way after admitting sexual assault of an 8 year old girl?

Ask the victims of rotherham.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,303 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I don't believe anything SYL says just as a general rule. The fact is all we have are SYL's videos and what he wanted released. Considering the police were involved, I think it should just be left to their investigation.
    It’s just a likely possibility. Who knows what the child said or if she even said anything.

In the video SYL posted (the long one with him talking to the camera), he posted a snippet of him questioning his daughter in (possibly) a changing room or something. I didn't get watching it all, just flicked through it. But his daughter at the very least is on video telling him about it (video didn't show her, it's pointing at the ceiling, but you can hear her voice).

Again, whether it's true or not (and I'm inclined to believe it is), it warrants investigation based on what the daughter is saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

"TR News"

Jaysus.

GFKGEQ3.png

Hmm strange thing is that posters who normally question anyone claiming that they were molested etc in any of the other threads on here are so quick to believe the word of SYL.

osarusan wrote: »
    "TR News"

Jaysus.

GFKGEQ3.png

I just found out it’s a real thing too. Someone mentioned it earlier and I thought it was a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

All these riff raff children accusing 'muzzie's' of rape because they were brought up in a racist environment.

and I thought I'd never understand the mentality of the UK social services and police.

If ye think he'd use his daughter to fake a sexual assault allegation you are just in toon-town. There's no hope for ye. And if it was a nameless 'lout' you'd be just the same.

I don't believe any facts that he presents, but if the man wasn't arrested then and there I would like to hear what precedent there is for that.

If ye think he'd use his daughter to fake a rape allegation you are just in toon-town. There's no hope for ye. And if it was a nameless 'lout' you'd be just the same.

Relax, there was no one raped.

The police came, talked to everyone there apparently, including the young girl alone with her mother and independent witnesses.

Stephen was the only one arrested and charged.

He is now asking for bitcoin to tell his side of the story. :rolleyes:

The absolute cretin lives in fúcking toon-town.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Relax, there was no one raped.

The police came, talked to everyone there apparently, including the young girl alone with her mother and independent witnesses.

Stephen was the only one arrested and charged.

He is now asking for bitcoin to tell his side of the story. :rolleyes:

The absolute cretin lives in fúcking toon-town.

I am relaxed. You know the attitude was displayed in the thread and you know I know nobody was raped here. Is it standard for police to not arrest someone if there is an allegation of sexual assault?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Hmm strange thing is that posters who normally question anyone claiming that they were molested etc in any of the other threads on here are so quick to believe the word of SYL.

also, the exact opposite

I am relaxed. You know the attitude was displayed in the thread and you know I know nobody was raped here. Is it standard for police to not arrest someone if there is an allegation of sexual assault?

You want everyone that is accused of sexual assault arrested without any investigation?what a world its become where people even think thats how it could possibly work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

KiKi III wrote: »
    Find it very hard to believe that the police would ignore a sexual assault on a child.

No doubt the place has CCTV, should be fairly straightforward to clear up.

They let Pakistani Muslim rape gangs operate for many years covered it up and branded anybody who mentioned it a racist.

The UK Government will not release the report into it saying it is not in the public interest.

Why would you find it hard to believe?:confused:

Having said that I think Tommy Robinson real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is a total ass hat.

.jpg?f=16x9&h=576&w=1024&$p$f$h$w=a4c2c21

• Advertisement

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Amazing coincidence that an assault like this, commited in such a public place, just so happened to be carried out by an Asian man on Tommy Robinson's daughter

Those Japanese at it again.:P

They let Pakistani Muslim rape gangs operate for many years covered it up and branded anybody who mentioned it a racist.

The UK Government will not release the report into it saying it is not in the public interest.

Which report?

Which report?

Grooming gang review kept secret as Home Office claims releasing findings ‘not in public interest’

front-huddersfield-grooming-gang.jpg?w968

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-gang-rotherham-review-home-office-findings-a9344896.html

Brilliant, so we've resorted to dog whistles to defend yaxley Lennon have we?

I am relaxed. You know the attitude was displayed in the thread and you know I know nobody was raped here.

Then why say "rape allegation". :confused:
    Is it standard for police to not arrest someone if there is an allegation of sexual assault?

It is standard for the police to respond when called, they do a primary investigation like they did here.

Spoke to Eye Witnesses, spoke to they guy who got assaulted and spoke to the little girl alone with her mother and then based on that arrested Stephen and charged him with assault.

No one else has been arrested so far, whether they are actively investigating the sexual assault allegation, I couldn't tell you.

Having said that I think Tommy Robinson real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is a total ass hat.

Came into the thread posted a bit of fact now I am moving on just here for the virus thread everything else is a sideshow.;)

Brilliant, so we've resorted to dog whistles to defend yaxley Lennon have we?

He clearly wasn't defending him he was just pointing out there is a genuine issue there.

Its not much different to the North here and Sinn Fein people like Yaxley-Lennon and Sinn Fein find a genuine issue and capitalize on it to gain money and power.

He clearly wasn't defending him he was just pointing out there is a genuine issue there.

Its not much different to the North here and Sinn Fein people like Yaxley-Lennon and Sinn Fein find a genuine issue and capitalize on it to gain money and power.

But we're not discussing grooming gangs here, we're discussing yaxley Lennon being the filthy scummer that he is.

But we're not discussing grooming gangs here, we're discussing yaxley Lennon being the filthy scummer that he is.

I would say you would fight with yourself in an empty room lol,its clearly relevant to the discussion where Yaxley-Lennons daughter has just accused an Asian man of sexual assault.

• Advertisement

I would say you would fight with yourself in an empty room lol,its clearly relevant to the discussion where Yaxley-Lennons daughter has just accused an Asian man of sexual assault.

If you believe any of that dog and pony show for a second I've a bridge to sell you. The guys a sleazy conman and it's hard to believe the apple fell far from the tree.

Advertisement