Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-03-2020, 12:52   #121

Hello All,
Hoping to hear from the silent majority. All this is so exhausting! What's the point of having friends if you can't see one another's posts - it's nuts.
Fixed my blocked posts I wondered where everybody had been! This is good to know: It's ridiculous to have 1000 friends and only 25 are allowed to see my post. I ignored this post earlier, because I didn’t think it worked.
It WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed. Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts.
Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system.
If you are reading this message, do me a favor and leave me a quick comment...a "hello," a sticker, whatever you want, so you will appear in my newsfeed.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
29-03-2020, 13:18   #122
drake70

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopboggybog View Post
Hello All,
Hoping to hear from the silent majority. All this is so exhausting! What's the point of having friends if you can't see one another's posts - it's nuts.
Fixed my blocked posts I wondered where everybody had been! This is good to know: It's ridiculous to have 1000 friends and only 25 are allowed to see my post. I ignored this post earlier, because I didn’t think it worked.
It WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed. Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts.
Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system.
If you are reading this message, do me a favor and leave me a quick comment...a "hello," a sticker, whatever you want, so you will appear in my newsfeed.
Have seen a few of these myself. From people who should know better.
(4) thanks from:
29-03-2020, 13:33   #123

I'm still trying to make sense of this but I cant. Dear god. Anyone know what point she is trying to get across?

and also msybe anyone with more one kid shoul also my demons are an over wpop of uninformed people who let face book raise there kids while they chase a faded faultering life of big scree tv dreams 1000$ smart phones and there . kids have parents living fear cause for some reason the courts deam youth more valid than there what the parents say. so enclosing can only what catagory you little positive helpfull and of educated. did you know peopl who think they are smarter than all others have to be the most diminished group as far as actual IQ . see i bet between the two types you be the later. good luck with that and i say if you wont do it first the ur not an real brite idea , and in closing how many u got ENSTIEN, no i dont spell woth a s it but with wikki dicky i dont think anyone can spell . may what wrote was just poorly written shopping list u may never even see this cause cat hacked ur account. byby idea overlord. you go first ME RAND D GUY OR KR KNOWEDGE RESULTS ARE MY DESIDERS NOY SOME IDYOCRACEY, CAST EXTRA. thanks pointing out why as long as ur boss .i am not really into anyone wont use there own advice.
29-03-2020, 14:34   #124
drake70

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopboggybog View Post
I'm still trying to make sense of this but I cant. Dear god. Anyone know what point she is trying to get across?

and also msybe anyone with more one kid shoul also my demons are an over wpop of uninformed people who let face book raise there kids while they chase a faded faultering life of big scree tv dreams 1000$ smart phones and there . kids have parents living fear cause for some reason the courts deam youth more valid than there what the parents say. so enclosing can only what catagory you little positive helpfull and of educated. did you know peopl who think they are smarter than all others have to be the most diminished group as far as actual IQ . see i bet between the two types you be the later. good luck with that and i say if you wont do it first the ur not an real brite idea , and in closing how many u got ENSTIEN, no i dont spell woth a s it but with wikki dicky i dont think anyone can spell . may what wrote was just poorly written shopping list u may never even see this cause cat hacked ur account. byby idea overlord. you go first ME RAND D GUY OR KR KNOWEDGE RESULTS ARE MY DESIDERS NOY SOME IDYOCRACEY, CAST EXTRA. thanks pointing out why as long as ur boss .i am not really into anyone wont use there own advice.
I think I need to lie down after attempting to follow that
30-03-2020, 08:23   #125
Foweva Awone

What a government we have have we've just spent 2 million on Mass and goggles from China which were delivered Aer Lingus they should be given us it for free it came from there weird people of Ireland are going to have to pay for that you know that eventually China should be excluded from this country they work here to send money home that's it they don't interact with Irish people at all that should be extracted from Ireland
Advertisement
30-03-2020, 18:00   #126
El Gato De Negocios

Quote:
#ChallengeAccepted!! XXX XXX Jesus one on my own was hard found.

If I didn't tag you, please do not be offended, I tried to pick people who I thought would play along.

All too often women find it easier to criticize each other instead of building each other up, with all the negativity going around, lets do something positive!! Because you ARE BEAUTIFUL!!😘

Upload 1 picture of yourself...ONLY you. Then tag at least 25 or more gorgoeus women to do the same.

Build yourselves up instead of tearing yourself down❤

COPY AND PASTE
If I tagged you, don't disappoint me, please do it!!!🥰🥰
Ahh stop, yew luk gr8 hun.
30-03-2020, 23:10   #127
optogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Ahh stop, yew luk gr8 hun.
Someone I worked with 10 years ago tagged me in this. **** off would ya.
Thanks from:
31-03-2020, 01:34   #128

https://www.facebook.com/faz.m.sidat...63108672145384

Have a read of the comments, 10KG of chicken fillets for 60 pounds is actually quite good from a butcher.
31-03-2020, 09:06   #129
AndyBoBandy

Works out at £6 for 1kg of Chicken breasts??? Sign me up!!

I pay something like €3.99 in Tesco for 500g of chicken breast (=€79.80 for 10kg ~ £71)
Thanks from:
Advertisement
31-03-2020, 09:15   #130
niallo76

hahaha I'm hiding me head theses days Al, I'm gone to ground cuz, misses gone bald pulling her hair out listening to me
31-03-2020, 11:31   #131
coolhull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foweva Awone View Post
What a government we have have we've just spent 2 million on Mass and goggles from China which were delivered Aer Lingus they should be given us it for free it came from there weird people of Ireland are going to have to pay for that you know that eventually China should be excluded from this country they work here to send money home that's it they don't interact with Irish people at all that should be extracted from Ireland
Ah, is that you, Donald Trump?
Good man, ya never lost it...
31-03-2020, 12:54   #132
El Gato De Negocios

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200331_125344.jpg (122.2 KB, 363 views)
31-03-2020, 14:00   #133
Foweva Awone

I never put stuff like this on Facebook but im sick to death of people trying to start sh1t over there own jealousy, see you ***girls name**** ye dirty smell bag a rap of a deck brush an a bucket of bleach wouldn't even get rid of the smell, your a big women over Facebook aren't ye then blocks me coz your full of sh1t . you must not have Nun better to do in your sad life then trying to get that's gets on falling out, i actually feel lil bit sorry for ye ye smell, an tbh if i was talk about someone it defo would be you ye fool a dirty sniff head that thinks she's high and mighty will ye gway you can't shame me i could right a book about your family ye pack of smelly rats!! as you always have something to say about me... Over Facebook tho..... Never to my face ye innocent girl
31-03-2020, 14:09   #134
El Gato De Negocios

I am always very impressed with the level of insults our brethren in perpetual motion can come up with, "a rap of a deck brush and a bucket of bleach wouldn't even get rid of the smell".

Truly a work of poetry.
31-03-2020, 14:18   #135
BattleCorp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
I am always very impressed with the level of insults our brethren in perpetual motion can come up with, "a rap of a deck brush and a bucket of bleach wouldn't even get rid of the smell".

Truly a work of poetry.

I was thinking was it a traveller post but once I saw the 'innocent girl' insult, I am now 100000000% sure it is a traveller post.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion