Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world, but I'm me... 😊 I eat food... usually more a lot more than I should.... 😂 🽠I have a history... I've been through **** I never could of imagined 💔 Some people love me 😠some like me and some even hate me...no fuks given 😂... I have done good.... 😠I have done bad... 😬 I go without makeup sometimes 😂 I'm totally random, scatty, silly and a bit of a crazy arse... 😜 I have highs and I have lows.... but I still stay positive and stay on top 💪 I don't pretend to be someone I'm not...I am who I am 😠✌️ 😎 ♥ you can love me or hate me.... I still won't change!! 😂 But if I love you... Hell yeah, I do it with all my heart!! 💞 I make no apologies for the way I am... So ladies, put this on your status and share a picture of yourself if you're proud of who you are....☺ðŸ˜✌️ 😎 😜 😠♥ ✌️ 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 16,110 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

sligojoek wrote: »
    Looks like one of those "Awareness" type challenges.

Hah, that appeared on a friend's FB page. Seems his daughter is regularly posting this type of crap from his acct, which he seems to leave unguarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

I eat food...

Ah. That's where I've been going wrong!! I've been eating trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Ah. That's where I've been going wrong!! I've been eating trees.

That's grand as long as you're "proud of who you are" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I made one wish last year right before Xmas it took more time than others to come true but I made a wish to Punish everyone and bam in rolls 2020 and bam the whole world is suffering with coronavirus over my wish that's payback that's karma I don't need to even go on here giving out to people bringing their names into it I only have to wish for something and it will come true eventually mostly all my wishes do come true luck is always on my side when it comes to wishes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I made one wish last year right before Xmas it took more time than others to come true but I made a wish to Punish everyone and bam in rolls 2020 and bam the whole world is suffering with coronavirus over my wish that's payback that's karma I don't need to even go on here giving out to people bringing their names into it I only have to wish for something and it will come true eventually mostly all my wishes do come true luck is always on my side when it comes to wishes

If karma existed, this person would be on their death bed. Maybe something for them to think about while they are learning junior infants grammar and spelling again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭De Bhál

I tried to read this and gave up twice. I found it hard to get past the first line.
    Few comments like "that's scary" "is this true?"

rubbish.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

De Bhál wrote: »
    I tried to read this and gave up twice. I found it hard to get past the first line.
    Few comments like "that's scary" "is this true?"

rubbish.jpg

It works though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭chooseusername

It works though.

Every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

It works though.

Every time!

Of course it works... Your age added to your year of birth, will always, always add up to whatever year it is now.
    Or put it another way - this year, minus your age, equals your year of birth.
    If it didn't, then that would indeed be rare.
    That's the thing about age!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

I'd say anyone over 8 who finds this amazing has an age higher than their IQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

seagull wrote: »
    I'd say anyone over 8 who finds this amazing has an age higher than their IQ.

Did you know that if you add up all the individual numbers in your date of birth you get your IQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Did you know that if you add up all the individual numbers in your date of birth you get your IQ.

No way , I've an IQ of 10789.

Did you know that if you add the number of daughters to the number of sons you have, you always get the size of your family.
    Even the experts can't explain it!
    (little bit of sarcasm)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,110 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

coolhull wrote: »
    Did you know that if you add the number of daughters to the number of sons you have, you always get the size of your family.
    Even the experts can't explain it!
    (little bit of sarcasm)

And it only happens every once in a thousand years! But it happens for everyone, at the same time. It's amazing. No one saw it coming. Not even Donald Trump!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Of course it works... Your age added to your year of birth, will always, always add up to whatever year it is now.
    Or put it another way - this year, minus your age, equals your year of birth.
    If it didn't, then that would indeed be rare.

That's the thing about age!
    It's so rare, it applies to only about 40% of the world's population

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Steve_hooo

Under a FB add for Lidl publicising hand sanitiser availability... make sense the second reply down

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

afew women I know are posting sum big long spiel bout chopping up onions will help catch and adsorb the virus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

afew women I know are posting sum big long spiel bout chopping up onions will help catch and adsorb the virus

please tell us that's a quote from FB and not your own swing at it....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

If and when I end up with someone I'll be the cool mom ok no tough punishment I'll stay up every night from dusk till dawn with no sleep that's what energy drinks are for, by the child turns 1 I'll have the child on gaming consoles for awhile every day or night before bed time I'll have my child taught how to game and before the child turns 5 it will know all about technology.
    I knew how to work a computer and all by the time I was 5 only shame is I didn't learn how to cook I was all about gaming gaming gaming and gaming and TV and movies and music

• Advertisement

SusieBlue wrote: »
    If and when I end up with someone I'll be the cool mom ok no tough punishment I'll stay up every night from dusk till dawn with no sleep that's what energy drinks are for, by the child turns 1 I'll have the child on gaming consoles for awhile every day or night before bed time I'll have my child taught how to game and before the child turns 5 it will know all about technology.
    I knew how to work a computer and all by the time I was 5 only shame is I didn't learn how to cook I was all about gaming gaming gaming and gaming and TV and movies and music

Wow! That's gonna be a well - rounded child.
    A computer technologist by the age of five! When my children were 5 they were still struggling a bit with the finer points of Dora the Explorer...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Wow! That's gonna be a well - rounded child.
    A computer technologist by the age of five! When my children were 5 they were still struggling a bit with the finer points of Dora the Explorer...

FYI Swipers a pikey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

People dead with the hunger tryna Rob me childrens owl quad oh I have a good idea who it was tho yas got away wit robing me childrens bikes they got for Christmas but u wer cought dis time tho on phone watch
    Straight 2 ronanstown police station in the morning yas scumbags Irish Scumbags its dirty owl thing 2 do that 2 a child to there owl present never will yas have a day's luck on that's that I may be put on top of me dead mother 🙏 next person starts at me there gonna be very sorry sick of taken people **** now!!! Yas r starving wit the hunger wudbt even buy a push bike for your owl children ghh anyhow pittys ur children hire purchase everything they getting there getting from loans of credit union every min and people think there millioners 😂😂😂 bad way 2 be lads!! Next person I catch in me yard I'm taken your head off your body u have been warned!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

"owl" "owl" "owl"

What a hoot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Does any1 hav a lend of a lawnmore 4 n hr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Do people perfer aldil or lidil for food shopping

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Not Facebook but Instagram, lots of people uploading black squares for the 'Black Lives Matter' movement. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's nothing wrong with showing solidarity, but I think it's cringe-worthy. This is an American issue, not an Irish one. It's America's problem to solve, not ours. I'm not sure what people in Cork and Kerry uploading black squares will achieve for persecuted people in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Not Facebook but Instagram, lots of people uploading black squares for the 'Black Lives Matter' movement. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's nothing wrong with showing solidarity, but I think it's cringe-worthy. This is an American issue, not an Irish one. It's America's problem to solve, not ours. I'm not sure what people in Cork and Kerry uploading black squares will achieve for persecuted people in America.

Reminds me of that ejit Irish "influencer" who was crying on twitter when trump got elected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Climate change was the last bandwagon, now that’s died down a bit these pathetic losers needs to be seen on another one. I’m personally removing anyone who puts black squares on their profile or registers as going to a B March here - ****ing imbeciles, don’t want to know them and don’t need them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

Next Car, new BMW 5 series or Audi A6. Can anyone help me decide. Not sure what to go for!!

Advertisement