Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tell us about your new improved government regulations compliant cycle part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Bloggsie wrote: »
    I have some shorts & long pants on the way from sports direct, but I cant seem to shake that teenager feeling of Mehhhhh, i just cant be arsed!

Clearly you need to buy a new bike then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

This fixes all bike related problems.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

my question is, does anyone who cycles regularly get the "I just couldnt be arsed" feeling and if so is it just a matter of getting on the bike or taking a break?

Yep, get this all the time. Best cure is getting on the bike, and for me going up a road I haven't been on in awhile. A bit of exploring off the beaten track is always good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

m,y BTW isnt due for 2 more years!

m,y BTW isnt due for 2 more years!

BTW won't cover what you need though :pac:

• Advertisement

back in the saddle this morning, usual 28.8 kms in 70 mins, 24.6 kmph average. a bit moist!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

Cycled from Malahide to Drogheda. Didn't start too well, got a puncture. As I was changing tube a lad out with the kids asked me did I have everything I needed. I told him I did, he saw my pump and ordered me use of his track pump as he only lived up the road. I gladly excepted his offer. Cheered me right up.

So if the bloke is a boardsie, thanks very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Doc07

Very rare midweek day off. 140km around South Dublin and Wicklow including Shay Elliot and Sliabh Mann from both sides. I had the Sally Gap all to myself, not another sinner in sight . Enjoyed a shandy in the GlenMalure Lodge as well!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Doc07 wrote: »
    Very rare midweek day off. 140km around South Dublin and Wicklow including Shat Elliot

Tough climb then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Doc07

Tough climb then?

Haha! Bloody iPhone!
    I didn't break any records on the climbs but I didn't have any 'accidents' either.

• Advertisement

a nice warm "swim" home yesterday, it pished down from the PP all the way to maynooth, a very odd experience occurred to me, I passed a fella (hello again, if you are on here) on a very nice felt roadbike just past leixlip confey, normally I am the one who gets passed!

home, hot shower and a bowl of homemade minestrone soup, happy wee chappie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,506 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Was a t a wedding at the weekend amd wasnt feeling great, so cried off going for a cycle yesterday and had a snack box instead...was debating doing the same thing today but forced myself to go out on the bike instead and go relatively balls out. Quick and dirty 30k up stocking lane, and shaved over a minute of my pb, well happy with that.

Bloody starving now though.

https://www.strava.com/activities/655577517

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

After driving to Galway and back, a quick spin on the bike helped to clear the cobwebs. Another great evening - warm, dry, fairly still. Glasses/bug-shields totally necessary.

Deansgrange - Silver Tassie - Kilternan - Glencullen - Barrack Rd to Enniskerry (glad I was going down that hill, not up), then over Puck's Castle and back home via the park. 35k, average 22.4. Bike behaving perfectly - new saddle a thing of joy. Might be worth fitting brighter lights tho.

Went slightly off the beaten track last night, Ballyboden, Tibradden Lane, Tibradden Wood, Cruagh Wood, Cruagh Road and home. My very limited CX skills made me stop once I got to the rockier bit, must pick up an MTB bike at some point (and figure out how to smuggle it into the house unnoticed). A short spin at a slow pace, but all good fun and will probably add Massey's wood to the circuit next time.

392870.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭secman

Didn't get home till almost 7 last night, quick dinner and change.... was out the road when I realised I had no helmet on.... as wife slipped around to supermarket..I was locked out, no keys on board... managed to get her on phone to meet me in carpark...back to house ... anyways just did Kilnamanagh to blessington and straight back... 42km Avg 25.4kph. Light fading badly around 9ish now..:(

normal spin this morning, saw something that bates Banaher!, a numpty on the North Quays @ Croppy Park on a DB cycling whilst holding an umbrella! if only he had been on a unicycle juggling umbrellas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Very greasy roads this morning in south Dublin. Had a skid and an almost fall over moment at an amber that I should have proceeded through. Pulled the rear brake and was surprised to lock it up, then pulled the front brake and had the same. Just about managed to stay upright.

tough slog home last nite, it seemed that the wind picked up more and more the nearer i got to home.
    To the numpty on the motorbike who decided to overtake the car that had overtaken me at the same time(must be been on the verge on the far side of the road just beofre westmanstown, you sir are a d1ckhead. the driver of the car luckliy for me was not a novice driver, it could have been nasty if the car driver had panicked because of the aforementioned numpty.

hope to get out over the weekend & get a 50-60 kms in to take me up to 1400 kms since May

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Great cycle today, held up at least 15 cars for at least 10 minutes by cycling on the road instead of using the hard shoulder. muhahaha

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Great cycle today, held up at least 15 cars for at least 10 minutes by cycling on the road instead of using the hard shoulder. muhahaha
    bet your ears were burning with all of the at least 15 drivers wishing all sorts of missfortune on to you & yours, never mind the new names that you have been given!

there goes another at least 15 drivers that hate us!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Very greasy roads this morning in south Dublin. Had a skid and an almost fall over moment at an amber that I should have proceeded through. Pulled the rear brake and was surprised to lock it up, then pulled the front brake and had the same. Just about managed to stay upright.

I had a very short spin today to bring the bike to the shop, but I noticed two cars wheel-spinning when starting off form traffic lights, presumably because of greasy surfaces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,650 ✭✭✭✭ted1

100.71 km straight after work from Dawson street to Ballymoney, Wexford .
    Absolutely shattered I had two water bottles with some high 5 tabs in them, but still was struggling I really should have stopped for food. I had a back pack with around 5kg of stuff that might have made a difference.

Got soaked heading in to town this morning (+18km on to the daily total ;) ) so delighted that it stayed dry.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

I don't give in to my sad b*stard Strava tendencies too often but today I said feck it and decided to go for a KOM on a segement I thought was achievable -Berryfield Lane in Bray. Ryan Sherlock (who else) is top with 4:48....so anyway, I got out there and gave it a lash. Properly destroyed myself and 4 minutes 40 seconds later crossed the line to the sounds of screaming, adoring crowds.*

Just got home now and uploaded the ride. Ryan Sherlock's time is 4:18.
    B£$tard.

*or a small cat meowing at me, I forget which

Meandering cycle today following a route including lots of l-roads around South Wicklow that I hadn't been on before. Ballyboden - Laragh - Greenane - Macreddin - Askanagap - Aughavanagh - Rathdangan - Kiltegan - Grangecon - Dunlavin - Ballymore Eustance - Blessington and home via Ballinscorney. Mostly good, but on certain sections I realised there's more to cycling a road than drawing a line on a map. I'd forgotten what an evil little set ramps connect Greenane to Macreddin, and many of the other l-roads I'd selected turned out to be equally vicious. Fantastic day out though, ~160k, 2.4k climbing over 8 hours. (should have be 145 but usual navigation errors)

393061.JPG

(One from the top of Reily's lane outside Macreddin which is my new least favourite climb in Leinster).

Into killenagh..Gorey... down old n11 to Arklow.. around to rock of Arklow... Castletown.... by Tara hill...Ballymoney... courtown...ballygarret...home. 67 km Avg 25.6 kph. Back out on 1992 steel frame Raparee, picked it up from Peter in Revolve bike shop Gorey this afternoon . He fitted the vintage chainring set that i had sourced on eBay, new chain and block....new brake pads and new computer. Great to have it pack purring...... a 24.5 year old steed and a 59 year old (almost ) engine ..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

Went out with family (wife + 9yr and 11yr old sons) on Friday night and did a 30km blip up and down the Athlone-Mullingar greenway. Followed that up yesterday with a 63km trek (again on the greenway). Was pretty impressed with average moving speed on yesterday's jaunt (19.3kph) considering the kids were involved (although, tbf, we did 3hrs 15mins of cycling over 5+ hours, so a good deal of stopping for snacks, lunch, etc.). Was planning on getting out again today, but everyone's legs are in bits.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Did an easy 30km this afternoon but I was oh so hungover doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

I had a very short spin today to bring the bike to the shop, but I noticed two cars wheel-spinning when starting off form traffic lights, presumably because of greasy surfaces.

Chinese tyres more likely....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

69km in just a shade over 3 hours, down to Enniskerry then up through Kiltiernan, Glencullen and the Viewing Point. Not too bad considering I haven't been out properly in about a month.

https://www.strava.com/activities/659563191

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,167 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

41km this morning around NCD - up into garristown, ardcath, back through oldtown and kilsallaghan.

one of the biggest perils on one of the stretches of road i was on was the double bad bend near thornton hall - one of the people who live of the bend regularly lets their labrador out, and he runs around the road. someday he's gonna be flattened, and this morning it was nearly me who would have been involved.

Did a handy 54 km this morning.. headed up to ballyedmund. Left onto main wexford road.. Took 2nd left turn for kilmuckridge.... on to Ballygarrett..courtown...headed for Ballymoney but took left turn up mount wolsey...on into Gorey. Had to walk with bike up main Street , closed off to traffic..market fair on today. Remounted at lights and headed for ballycanew..killenagh and home.24.5avg including the walk...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

112 kms this morning Greystones...Enniskerry...Stepaside...Tallaght...Blessington...Ballysmutten bridge...Sally Gap...Enniskerry...Greystones. Longest spin in a while. Weather started out beautiful then got overcast around Tallaght and rained up on the gap. Still, great day for it! Spoke to a guy at the gap from Blessington who has only been cycling since April! If he's on here, well done!

Anyone else having trouble with Strava? Uploaded to Garmin connect but it won't sync with Strava. Had to export the file and upload that way. Grr!

https://www.strava.com/activities/659711803

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Funny auld day on the bike. I was intending to do hill repeats so attacked Ticknock first off. I was motoring fairly well at first but slowly the suffering started and I felt shíte by the time I got to the top. Changed my mind and decided to go up the Gap via Enniskerry and Glencree. I just wasn't up to a steep slog. Even going up that way felt tough, a bit of a headwind didn't help. I thought this is just one of those days when I'm not feeling it, and that was a bummer as it was a lovely morning. Came up to the junction above the Armoury café and just sat on the fence with my eyes closed, soaking up some sunshine. As I was getting ready to move on a group of lads came up and I got chatting to them and seeing as I was now going the same direction we continued together. Turns out one was a Boardsie and a gent too. Down to Laragh, coffee and cake and headed back at a nice steady pace via Roundwood and Newtownmountkennedy and back the N11 and then back across kilternan and Stepaside and on to Tallaght.
    Ended up with 125km, 1700m in just over 5 hours.
    Checked the Strava and I absolutely smashed my previous best up Ticknock by nearly 2 and a half minutes so it's no bloody wonder that I was suffering.
    So a grand spin despite the rough start and Alan, if you're on here, it was great meeting you.
    https://www.strava.com/activities/659667821

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Anyone else having trouble with Strava? Uploaded to Garmin connect but it won't sync with Strava. Had to export the file and upload that way. Grr!

Ya, garmin acting the maggot. Had to export and upload the GPX

112 kms this morning Greystones...Enniskerry...Stepaside...Tallaght...Blessington...Ballysmutten bridge...Sally Gap...Enniskerry...Greystones. Longest spin in a while. Weather started out beautiful then got overcast around Tallaght and rained up on the gap. Still, great day for it! Spoke to a guy at the gap from Blessington who has only been cycling since April! If he's on here, well done!

Server update today for Strava, at least it's still up I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Funny auld day on the bike. I was intending to do hill repeats so attacked Ticknock first off. I was motoring fairly well at first but slowly the suffering started and I felt shíte by the time I got to the top. Changed my mind and decided to go up the Gap via Enniskerry and Glencree. I just wasn't up to a steep slog. Even going up that way felt tough, a bit of a headwind didn't help. I thought this is just one of those days when I'm not feeling it, and that was a bummer as it was a lovely morning. Came up to the junction above the Armoury café and just sat on the fence with my eyes closed, soaking up some sunshine. As I was getting ready to move on a group of lads came up and I got chatting to them and seeing as I was now going the same direction we continued together. Turns out one was a Boardsie and a gent too. Down to Laragh, coffee and cake and headed back at a nice steady pace via Roundwood and Newtownmountkennedy and back the N11 and then back across kilternan and Stepaside and on to Tallaght.
    Ended up with 125km, 1700m in just over 5 hours.
    Checked the Strava and I absolutely smashed my previous best up Ticknock by nearly 2 and a half minutes so it's no bloody wonder that I was suffering.
    So a grand spin despite the rough start and Alan, if you're on here, it was great meeting you.
    https://www.strava.com/activities/659667821
    Just saw on flybys that we crossed paths somewhere along the way!

13kms in 320metres of climbing done when my back popped. On the way to the doc now, can't stand up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Domane

Did my first club spin this morning and well not too sure if clubs are for me. Been cycling alone or with a mate for years and often seen large groups out together doing their thing. So this morning I went along to,try out a group spin. About 15 took off on the what turned out to be 90km spin. Now I did a long spin myself yesterday and so I felt tired this morning but hung on to see if the legs would loosen up. Was surprised at the "cycling etiquette" involved in a group but understood it was there for safety purposes. However about 20kms in, the two lads in front were slowing so I decided to move up to the faster guys to see if they could pull me along as I didn't want to drift off the back. When I got up near the front, one old guy started shouting about me overtaking. Now this had been done in a safe manner looking around and keeping out of people's lines etc but he poked me in the shoulder to move back in. I thought WTF as everyone else had been swapping places in the group without any angry word. So I settled into the middle and thought F-this but stayed with them for a while longer. I got talking to some of them and they were quite friendly n the main but the older ones were keeping to themselves. When the group saw me flagging a bit as my legs got tired, they moved me up the group to help push me along which helped. After a rest stop, I felt a bit refreshed and took the lead for a while but apart from a few friendly guys and girls, the older ones were like cranky sheepdogs keeping the flock in line. Now I like cycling, like the freedom of it but I don't think I like being growled at by some old geezer just because I have the temerity to overtake him without permission, even though everyone else had done it.

Between yesterday and today, I did 168 kms and I felt it today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Domane wrote: »
    .. but I don't think I like being growled at by some old geezer just because I have the temerity to overtake him without permission, even though everyone else had done it....
    When you say 'everyone else had done it' are you confusing overtaking with rollovers?

If you are in a group, and those in front of you are detaching from the main group, the general practise is to stay in position until the front group eases off again. Groups often split up on climbs but a good leader should minimise this and arrange for a regroup at the summit. It is also acceptable for one to accelerate ahead to notify the front group that there are a few off the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Domane

When you say 'everyone else had done it' are you confusing overtaking with rollovers?

If you are in a group, and those in front of you are detaching from the main group, the general practise is to stay in position until the front group eases off again. Groups often split up on climbs but a good leader should minimise this and arrange for a regroup at the summit. It is also acceptable for one to accelerate ahead to notify the front group that there are a few off the back.

Perhaps this is another example of a group think that I know nothing about. The group had split up and I had to slow to stay behind the back guys so I thought I'd overtake to catch up with the front guys to pull me along as I was mentally as well as physically tired. Like I said I was aware of what was going on around me and overtook safely but this guy (late 50's) poked me hard in the shoulder to move back in. Now I'm in my late 40's and like to think I'm relatively mature enough to cycle correctly and safely but I thought (maybe wrongly?) that I'd be better off cycling with those whose speed I was matching instead of constantly tipping the brakes to avoid running into the guys in front of me at the back if the group?

Maybe group cycling just isn't for me as other niggles like not being able to relax when you're cycling at speed just feet away from others (and if you lose concentration you could get into a crash), and also having to brake going downhill because the guy in front is going slower. The average speed for the 90kms yesterday was 25.3kph. I've done over 100kms on my own at a higher speed so I think I'll leave the club and just do my own thing. Anti social perhaps but at least the long spin on my own won't feel like a constricted slog.

No offence meant to club riders, it's just not for me I suppose.

• Advertisement

Not a club rider myself either, but maybe you should try a few different groups as from the few group spins I've been on the dynamic and buzz has been very different on all of them. There was a few intro to audax spins earlier in the year that were very relaxed, more loosely structured, and in my experience very enjoyable for the non-club rider. Similarly a couple of boards spins organised by bikerbhoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Yesterday, I encountered a cycling club coming the opposite way. There was two of us and we were two a breast, with nothing behind us. One of the group was riding over the centre line — the group were cycling up and over. We had to pull in to let this idiot pass us on the wrong side of the road. Even so, it was a close pass. When they all passed, I looked behind and this guy was still cycling on the wrong side of the road for absolutely no reason.

With a member/etiquette like that, this club would not be for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Luxman

Maybe this discussion needs it own thread. A few of my own observations. When I started cycling I was slow and unfit and although there wasn't a club at the time I would not have joined until I was up the learning curve on group riding and fitness. When I did get to cycle with others it was always a small number (3, 4 or 5) and it was an informal group (no strict pace line but there was changing at the front) but it was done as a learning exercise. When the group numbers expanded we started an official club and anyone new to group riding were shown how it should be done safely and effectively. It was never brash or blunt but it was always clear. Saying that I have heard stern comments within the group if someone does something daft. But hopefully not to the point of putting them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

Some wind out there! Really wasn't feeling it heading out but I persisted. Got chased by 7 Jack Russells at the traveller site at Darndale/Malahide Road. Persistent little buggers and needless to say I got a PB on that section. I got a puncture 750 metres from home and instead of fixing it in the drizzle and wind I decided to walk it.

Distance 46.81 km
    Avg Speed 26.4 kph
    Time 1:46:24
    Elev Gain 322 m

23 PR's so I suppose I'm happy with that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Perhaps this is another example of a group think that I know nothing about. The group had split up and I had to slow to stay behind the back guys so I thought I'd overtake to catch up with the front guys to pull me along as I was mentally as well as physically tired. Like I said I was aware of what was going on around me and overtook safely but this guy (late 50's) poked me hard in the shoulder to move back in. Now I'm in my late 40's and like to think I'm relatively mature enough to cycle correctly and safely but I thought (maybe wrongly?) that I'd be better off cycling with those whose speed I was matching instead of constantly tipping the brakes to avoid running into the guys in front of me at the back if the group?

Maybe group cycling just isn't for me as other niggles like not being able to relax when you're cycling at speed just feet away from others (and if you lose concentration you could get into a crash), and also having to brake going downhill because the guy in front is going slower. The average speed for the 90kms yesterday was 25.3kph. I've done over 100kms on my own at a higher speed so I think I'll leave the club and just do my own thing. Anti social perhaps but at least the long spin on my own won't feel like a constricted slog.

Go out with a faster group !

VCB club spins are usually 27.5-32kph (mostly 29ish)

Bit breezy alright! Got a few laps of the park in today. 41km @23.6kph, giving me a tonne up for the weekend.

https://www.strava.com/activities/660842267

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Did my first club spin this morning and well not too sure if clubs are for me. Been cycling alone or with a mate for years and often seen large groups out together doing their thing. So this morning I went along to,try out a group spin. About 15 took off on the what turned out to be 90km spin. Now I did a long spin myself yesterday and so I felt tired this morning but hung on to see if the legs would loosen up. Was surprised at the "cycling etiquette" involved in a group but understood it was there for safety purposes. However about 20kms in, the two lads in front were slowing so I decided to move up to the faster guys to see if they could pull me along as I didn't want to drift off the back. When I got up near the front, one old guy started shouting about me overtaking. Now this had been done in a safe manner looking around and keeping out of people's lines etc but he poked me in the shoulder to move back in. I thought WTF as everyone else had been swapping places in the group without any angry word. So I settled into the middle and thought F-this but stayed with them for a while longer. I got talking to some of them and they were quite friendly n the main but the older ones were keeping to themselves. When the group saw me flagging a bit as my legs got tired, they moved me up the group to help push me along which helped. After a rest stop, I felt a bit refreshed and took the lead for a while but apart from a few friendly guys and girls, the older ones were like cranky sheepdogs keeping the flock in line. Now I like cycling, like the freedom of it but I don't think I like being growled at by some old geezer just because I have the temerity to overtake him without permission, even though everyone else had done it.

Between yesterday and today, I did 168 kms and I felt it today.

To be honest, taking beginners out (who have no experience cycling in a group) on a 90km cycle doesn't sound like great planning. It's best to do a short spin first with a small group and experienced riders on the front and back orchestrating the group. Don't let it deter you however. It takes time to get used to it. Probably best to find out why you got the intemperate response from that auld fella? He should have explained what you did wrong when you stopped off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,506 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

https://www.strava.com/activities/660818640

77k loop in 3h 30m out round wicklow, wind was all over the shop and got absolutely pissed on between sally gap and ballinastoe.
    From 2 months ago...
    Up to kippure via stocking lane, back via glencree/kilmolin/glencullen/barnaculia. Messing around with strava at work on fri, saw there was a segment from start of stocking lane to top of kippure that i never attempted. Set myself a goal of doing it in 1:15:00. My time today?

1:15:03
    Bollocks.

https://www.strava.com/activities/584021750

Smashed that by 3 and a half minutes, so very happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Just under a 78km spin up around north county Dublin this morning with a former category A (back in the day) cyclist. It hurt on the punchy climbs but was so worth it just to see this guy go and what is possible with hard work. Average speed was 31km/hr. Felt like I was holding him back at times :)

62 mins this morning for 28.5 kms. 27.8 average, would have broken the hour only for red lights on parkagate st & the north quays.
    saw a lot of roadkill on the way in, 2 cats, a hedgehog and a lesser spotted continental(possibly goodyear) unknwon variety of bird.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement