Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,057 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

With the rate the goals have been going in this season, I have an inkling this could be the weekend when the fabled all prem teams to score bet comes off again. https://footballpredictions.com/ is predicting everybody to score except Newcastle, so I might leave them out:P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Not sure how this match is going to go so splitting stakes on these two

maupay over 0.5 shots on target in each half 11/2
    fernandes 9/2 pp

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭jack747

Fancy Brighton 4/1 . Watched them and they play some nice football. United not much mileage in the tank so far.

With the rate the goals have been going in this season, I have an inkling this could be the weekend when the fabled all prem teams to score bet comes off again. https://footballpredictions.com/ is predicting everybody to score except Newcastle, so I might leave them out:P

So I left out three games out of the BTTS acca: Fulham, Spurs, West Ham. Looking like I might fall at the first hurdle here:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Heeky

So I left out three games out of the BTTS acca: Fulham, Spurs, West Ham. Looking like I might fall at the first hurdle here

Ur alive again

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    Not sure how this match is going to go so splitting stakes on these two

maupay over 0.5 shots on target in each half 11/2
    fernandes 9/2 pp

Maupay gets it done, only matic gets a shot on target for utd
    in the first half

It's a miracle brigton didn't win that game with Trossard hitting the
    wordwork 3 times

Typed this after the first final whistle when it was a draw :eek:

Think palace look big enough at 5/2 though last 2 at home to everton were 0-0

same again

zaha over 0.5 sot in each half 13/2
    rodriguez 2 or more shots on target 5/1

cover on no goalscorer at 17/2

PP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Werner 1 or more sot in each half at 3/1 pp will do.

Think palace look big enough at 5/2 though last 2 at home to everton were 0-0

same again

zaha over 0.5 sot in each half 13/2
    rodriguez 2 or more shots on target 5/1

cover on no goalscorer at 17/2

PP

All losers, early sot for rod but quiet besides

Havertz over 0.5 sot in each half 6/1 very quiet last week so here's hoping but a hatrick midweek

Also took the 3s on Werner

• Advertisement

All losers, early sot for rod but quiet besides

Havertz over 0.5 sot in each half 6/1 very quiet last week so here's hoping but a hatrick midweek

Also took the 3s on Werner

Both get it done

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Werner 1 or more sot in each half at 3/1 pp will do.

That will do.

Fancy Leeds tomorrow. Scoring goals, Egan missing for Sheffield.

Leeds win btts at 4/1
    Leeds to score in each half and have 2 or more corners in each half at 7/1

Leeds, City, Spurs at 6/1
    And a fiver on Leeds to win both halves and most corners each half, boosted to 75/1 pp

Son and Kane to have 2 or more sot each at 6/1 pp looks worth taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

6.72 is all I'm allowed have on it. Looks a fine price.

Sterling, De Bruyne and Vardy each to have a shot on target at 5/1 has a reasonable chance I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

FFS. Son Heung-Min subbed. Woodwork twice in the fist half. :(

Lamposts wrote: »
    FFS. Son Heung-Min subbed. Woodwork twice in the fist half. :(

Very annoying. Kane had his 2 sot in early as well.

Sterling, De Bruyne and Vardy each to have a shot on target at 5/1 has a reasonable chance I'd say.

Leeds did win, but nothing else.
    Kane/Son bet looked good until Son went off at ht
    The above bet looked great when Sterling and Vardy obliged by the 35th min but De Bruyne was shot shy unfortunately.

Salah 2 or more at 5/1 pp looks worth taking, considering he's on pens aswell.

Few quid on Red card yes at 9/2 also.

Edit no joy, ball didn't run his way at all.

• Advertisement

So I left out three games out of the BTTS acca: Fulham, Spurs, West Ham. Looking like I might fall at the first hurdle here:rolleyes:

Probably enough goals overall to do the job, just needed to be spread around more:(

Veltman makes his first start for brighton tonight and he's been one Infor
    has mentioned here in the past for cards

veltman card 7/2
    Dunk card 4/1

Two weakened teams with no maupay or trossard, was planning backing
    trossard for a goal.

Veltman makes his first start for brighton tonight and he's been one Infor
    has mentioned here in the past for cards

veltman card 7/2
    Dunk card 4/1

Two weakened teams with no maupay or trossard, was planning backing
    trossard for a goal.

card for veltman only

Liverpool win btts / Barca win btts double at 11/1 pp

And over 2.5 in the 3 Carabao Cup games at 6/1 for nterest in tomorrow night.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Milan - Bodo Glimt for the EL qualification. September 24th
    Bodo Glimt is going pretty well in Norway with 17 played, 15 wins, 2 draws no losses and scoring almost 4 pg.

@9 to win for them

And on another note.... Zahavi will be joining PSV this weekend. That will be some odds for him to score in the eredivisie....

And Zahavi most likely starts tonight against Rosenborg

Him to score @2.33 (888, bet365 has him @1.72)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

On the assumption that both teams rotate pretty heavily as they did in the last round arsenals 2nd team look stronger on paper to me than liverpool's 10/3 is more than a fair price. Will play a few more player props based on the predicted teams. Nketiah hasnt managed to nail down a starting spot in the first team but is still banging in goals when he plays 5/2 looks on the big side as well as 8/1 fgs can see both shortening up when teams are named. Neco Williams and tsimikas look like one or both could have their hands full with pepe playing and the pace in the arsenal side both priced at 5/1 I'll have a go on both for a card and will combine both in a bet builder @40/1. Finally a silly 5er on arsenal to win to have the most corners and liverpool to have most cards 60/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Dundalk to win 4/6
    Rangers v Galatasary both to score 3/4

100e would return 190e profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,248 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

On the assumption that both teams rotate pretty heavily as they did in the last round arsenals 2nd team look stronger on paper to me than liverpool's 10/3 is more than a fair price. Will play a few more player props based on the predicted teams. Nketiah hasnt managed to nail down a starting spot in the first team but is still banging in goals when he plays 5/2 looks on the big side as well as 8/1 fgs can see both shortening up when teams are named. Neco Williams and tsimikas look like one or both could have their hands full with pepe playing and the pace in the arsenal side both priced at 5/1 I'll have a go on both for a card and will combine both in a bet builder @40/1. Finally a silly 5er on arsenal to win to have the most corners and liverpool to have most cards 60/1

Tsimikas is injured and won't play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Fitz* wrote: »
    Tsimikas is injured and won't play

Thanks hadnt seen that have cashed out the single and double will reback williams with Milner if he is in the team named slightly lower odds @33/1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    And Zahavi most likely starts tonight against Rosenborg

Him to score @2.33 (888, bet365 has him @1.72)

660562b9c946301ab90aa2a8101272e8.png

Advertisement