Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night night Bear, sleep well

I remain deskside, i'll mind the house

Ach Grem, I'm usually up too; take a load off :)
    I try to lie low most nights, but my nocturnal tendencies drive poor Mr C and most of my more standardly programmed family insane! :D
    Workwise, I'm super lucky that my AMAZING US based boss doesn't care if/where/how long I work, as long as I get the job done. So I get to live moderately acceptable (to me) hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,461 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I don't know where I'm going or where I am....

I'm on it...

giphy.gif
    ...Is that a separate thread?

Found it!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's great when the hours suit.. I do prefer my nights tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cali_girl wrote: »
    D'ya mean Robert Redford's "The West" Mam of 4 ? The Crazy Horse --> Wyatt Earp one? Have less and less time for TV/Netflix series these days, but this looks really good...

No , it's the Ken Burns one Cali. Both of them are on Netflix which I think is hilarious tbh .

Grem , you're nearly at home time now .

• Advertisement

Yup. Bed glorious bed. Hide out for the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

The morning after the night before, and to my regret I rubber last night lol

Trying to get the head together and can't wait for my morning swim, it'll be torture for a few seconds then 30 minutes of bliss before the cold freezes my nuts off.

No plans for today, although I'll have to drop into Lidl for a few bottles of beer for the curer lol

I've had a great weekend so far and hope everyone here is having likewise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

A busy day ahead but reading the papers in the sun with coffee is a nice way to start it. Might have a barbecued breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Up since 6am with the kids. Herself just woke now so I've gone back for my second sleep. The second sleep is the best sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Sunday morning up with the lark, I think I'll take a walk in the park, hey hey hey it's a beautiful day...

Morning all,

Bright with some thin cloud but looks promising 16C

Temp couchside with tea...will get the grill going in a while

Have a nice one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Perched rocking on a rocking chair in the playroom. Was up with the birds this morning as the wee one fancied an early rise. Feeling nicely chilled now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

In Dublin City, in a cafe, eating porridge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Waiting for my croissant to heat up in the oven so I can have coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Going to amble down to house I’m currently sale agreed on. Hope to God there’s no cctv!!! Happy Sunday All!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Pain au chocolat this morning with a lovely cup of tea. It's overcast here, again. I'm.going to have a lazy Sunday :)

On a go slow here this morning , feck it !
    Coffee time , have a good day all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the kitchen, the coffee is a brewing ☕

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Up and at em, making luckiest mans day with my outstanding wit. (He hates me)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Having a Breakfast session.:D

I MUST WIN!!!!!

158368.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Honey Bear We are available for the house warming ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Restless and mad for road.
    Summery day in the prettiest county with the most gorgeous people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

In the kitchen, the coffee is a brewing ☕
    How is the coffee coming along these days Seph?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eleysian wrote: »
    How is the coffee coming along these days Seph?

I've gotten use to using the v60 hario and my brewing process is improving and the coffee is tasting great 😀 if I do say so myself 😎.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

I've gotten use to using the v60 hario and my brewing process is improving and the coffee is tasting great 😀 if I do say so myself 😎.
    Sunday morning coffee round at Seph’s next week. I will bring the pastries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Back in the lovely bed for a nap. Delighra and excira! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I have to go to hospital tomorrow for a little thing, so I can't eat anything after 3pm today - I'm trying to think of what to have for a nourishing light lunch which will keep me full for almost two days :o

The sun came out for about 40 minutes and I was gardening it was lovely and warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all and greetings from Savannah, absolutely massive thunderstorm yesterday which injured 6 people when it moved across the state with lightening.

No plans for today or tomorrow, then hopefully it's time to start going back.

Pretzill wrote: »
    I have to go to hospital tomorrow for a little thing, so I can't eat anything after 3pm today - I'm trying to think of what to have for a nourishing light lunch which will keep me full for almost two days :o

The sun came out for about 40 minutes and I was gardening it was lovely and warm.

Best of luck tomorrow Pretzill , hope all goes well for you , and you can have a proper meal when you get home afterwards :)

Rasher sandwich and a cuppa would be good right now I think !
    Eta ,
    I meant I was thinking of having the above , sorry Pretzill :o

Lying on my bed trying to get the energy to get up and do something.
    Pretzill wrote: »

Hope it goes well for you. Scrambled eggs and chopped up pieces of bacon prehaps? use about 6 eggs and some toast and of course a cupan tae.
    Eleysian wrote: »
    I will bring the pastries

I'll be expecting ye by 9am! :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seph right now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement