Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Do people really believe this chemtrails bull? :pac:

Yep. A lot of people out there will believe whatever theyre told. Thats who Gemtrails is appealing to. Thickos.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

There is simply no point in debating with her followers are they are simply incapable/unwilling to take anything in that doesn't confirm to their batsh!t worldview.

Remember the luciferian weirdo? Ffs

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

The Nal wrote: »
    Yep. A lot of people out there will believe whatever theyre told. Thats who Gemtrails is appealing to. Thickos.

Indeed. Only a couple of weeks ago Gemma was shouting outside RTE that Marian Finucane gets paid 80k an hour and people believed it. And it takes that simplest of maths to disprove that. Was simple maths as proof good enough for some? No.

I see a Twitter post of hers yesterday with this...

Pierced for our transgressions; crushed for our iniquities; by his wounds, we are healed

Investigative journalist my arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Do people really believe this chemtrails bull? :pac:

You have overlooked the links to the contrary quoted to suit your arguements .Show a link in that case. I have not seen one from any poster to prove it .The airlines for obvious reasons will try to disprove it as they don't pay a carbon tax at present .. Disregard the notion that it's governments spreading toxins deliberately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

rgossip30 wrote: »
    You have overlooked the links to the contrary quoted to suit your arguements .Show a link in that case. I have not seen one from any poster to prove it .The airlines for obvious reasons will try to disprove it . Disregard the notion that it's governments spreading toxins deliberately.

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

The Nal wrote: »
    lol

You laugh, but never question why Leo Varadker, Trump and Xinping always wear an Oxegen tank in public?

You're beyond help.

You'll probably start questioning the existence of invisible Oxegen tanks next. So predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

It's a toss up between chemtrails and flat earth for the most idiotic and stupid conspiracy theory of all time.

Ffs lizard people is nearly more believable

It's difficult to prove, because they all meet together in shark cage diving groups as plausible deniability.

Hobosan wrote: »
    You laugh, but never question why Leo Varadker, Trump and Xinping always wear an Oxegen tank in public?

You're beyond help.

You'll probably start questioning the existence of invisible Oxegen tanks next. So predictable.

I need oxygen after a dose of this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Meanwhile you view Gemma as a credible figure...

• Advertisement

During the EU election debates i hope she uses this latest tweet as her opening message...

To create their #OneWorldGovernment the Masonic #NewWorldOrder pit Christian against Muslim, black against white, man against woman, parent against child. Their staged #falseflags, manipulated climate change & population poisoning seeks to achieve ‘Ordo Ab Chao’ and total control

Oxegen is to fight the chemtrails. You'll need special goggles to reduce Boards thread fatigue. Similar to the ones Edgar David's wore to protect against the electronic advertising boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

humberklog wrote: »
    During the EU election debates i hope she uses this latest tweet as her opening message...

To create their #OneWorldGovernment the Masonic #NewWorldOrder pit Christian against Muslim, black against white, man against woman, parent against child. Their staged #falseflags, manipulated climate change & population poisoning seeks to achieve ‘Ordo Ab Chao’ and total control

Yo+that+last+one+_fd8a14c03812fe9329b7a1adefaecef6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

She's gone up against the reporter who was with that young girl killed in Derry now on Twitter.

Posted a video from some other mad cnut in the US claiming she was targeted by the government.

Legal action was very quickly threatened and she has deleted the video now but the Tweet is still doing the rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

They were discussing chem trails in the same way you'd casually describe agricultural work the other day "they were out spraying all night" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

rosser44 wrote: »
    It's a toss up between chemtrails and flat earth for the most idiotic and stupid conspiracy theory of all time.

Ffs lizard people is nearly more believable

Qanon must be the dumbest, and like a black hole it swallows all other theories and failed predictions into it.

batgoat wrote: »
    Meanwhile you view Gemma as a credible figure...

Did I say she was a credible figure merely showing links that show there is some credibility to certain topics . Really would you prefer to be in a steam room filled with contrail exhaust ! Like the poster who suggested it was no more harmful than a boiling kettle. Batshyte crazy .

Getting involved with the Creggan situation was not her wisest decision

Getting involved with the Creggan situation was not her wisest decision

There is a wierd logic call conspiracy often enough and you may hit the jackpot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭its_steve116

I know nothing about her, and I think I'm probably fortunate.

She's one half of indietronic duo Saint Sister, the other being Morgan MacIntyre. Last year they released an album called The Shape of Silence and it was nominated for the Choice Music Prize, but lost out to O Emperor's album Jason.

Yeah it's crazy that one half of a not particularly well known indie duo has such a big thread on here and that people think she is "batsh1t crazy".

• Advertisement

She's one half of indietronic duo Saint Sister, the other being Morgan MacIntyre. Last year they released an album called The Shape of Silence and it was nominated for the Choice Music Prize, but lost out to O Emperor's album Jason.

Yeah it's crazy that one half of a not particularly well known indie duo has such a big thread on here and that people think she is "batsh1t crazy".

Chemtrails influenced harp music

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

You have overlooked the links to the contrary quoted to suit your arguements .Show a link in that case. I have not seen one from any poster to prove it .The airlines for obvious reasons will try to disprove it as they don't pay a carbon tax at present .. Disregard the notion that it's governments spreading toxins deliberately.

The chemtrails conspiracy is not that exhaust fumes are toxic - everybody knows that and I doubt any non-nutter would say that they are safe.

It's that they are the government spraying toxins as you said in your last sentence. That's why people think the chemtrails people are crazy. If the chemtrails crowd were just saying that exhaust fumes were dangerous and causing global warming, then they wouldn't be so crazy but that's not what they're saying.

The chemtrails conspiracy is not that exhaust fumes are toxic - everybody knows that and I doubt any non-nutter would say that they are safe.

It's that they are the government spraying toxins as you said in your last sentence. That's why people think the chemtrails people are crazy. If the chemtrails crowd were just saying that exhaust fumes were dangerous and causing global warming, then they wouldn't be so crazy but that's not what they're saying.

Correct
    Chemtrails that Gemma talks about range from government conspiracies:
    1,to control our temperament
    2,Control the climate
    3,To protect the atmosphere

Just like a farmer would spray his land. There's a lad out every night spraying the sky. Or else the airlines are involved and there's a tank and sprayer attached to every air craft.

My favourite line from chemtrail people is;
    "look up sheeple"

I see Gemna has branded anyone who supports the Irish Times as traitors.

So that's people who watch the Late Late and people who buy the Irish Times are traitors.
    She's doing a great job of narrowing her voting demographic down.
    You'd almost think she doesn't want to get elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭its_steve116

humberklog wrote: »
    I see Gemna has branded anyone who supports the Irish Times as traitors.

So that's people who watch the Late Late and people who buy the Irish Times are traitors.
    She's doing a great job of narrowing her voting demographic down.
    You'd almost think she doesn't want to get elected.
    She's more interested in watching Twin Peaks in the summer.
    P.s. can there be a 4th poll option please?: "No, her band are just a little different from what you hear on the radio."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

The latest from our would-be European representative:

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1120976135796469760

• Subscribers Posts: 41,075 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Wow...

Just wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Pherekydes wrote: »
    The latest from our would-be European representative:

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1120976135796469760

She's finally blocked me!
    keep the tweets coming :)