Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Notre Dame... wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sullivlo wrote: »
    Notre Dame... wow.
    224f995b-b204-4c0b-b33c-7035aadb37e1.jpeg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I remember playing a massive game of chasing around it the first time I was in Paris. It wasn't intentional, but I was on holidays with a dickhead who was being a dick.

Last time I was there I went inside it and wow... It was around Christmas and they had some festive decorations and it was simply breathtaking.

Sad sight to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I have 2x tickets to Avengers Endgame in the Point Depot Odeon next friday at 12 noon. Free to a good home. I cant make it anymore. And also im going at midnight on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote:
    I have 2x tickets to Avengers Endgame in the Point Depot Odeon next friday at 12 noon. Free to a good home. I cant make it anymore. And also im going at midnight on Wednesday.

Get hype

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm three movies behind. Still not seen infinity wars :(

Get hype

I am currently on +6 hype

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote:
    I am currently on +6 hype

Between this and GOT I'm at 10!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'm three movies behind. Still not seen infinity wars :(

I'm only up to Civil War.

Between this and GOT I'm at 10!

I was up around there but Mondays ep...... Meh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    I was up around there but Mondays ep...... Meh

Boo... it was necessary filler so we dont need to cut to a brooding Jon Snow or summit like that. Not a fab start but I'm optimistic.

Necro wrote:
    Boo... it was necessary filler so we dont need to cut to a brooding Jon Snow or summit like that. Not a fab start but I'm optimistic.

That's a fair assessment.

Just..... There is only 5 eps left. No filler!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's not that it was filler, it was just very safe and predictable, two things this show used to eschew like a usb plimsoll. All things that needed to happen apart from the "whole new world" bit but the wall decoration wasn't enough of a threat. Ah well.... Only way is up.

Happy Easter. Looking like a nice day out there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah happy Easter folks. I've two happy boys here with their Easter eggs :)

Happy Easter everyone

Happy Easter everyone!

Spent the last two weeks telling the kids there'd be no chocolate because we're not Christians so there were scenes this morning when they realised daddy had been winding them up :)

Just gave the house a long overdue clean. Still lots to do but the worst of it is fixed. Probably won’t bother with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Happy Easter everyone!

Spent the last two weeks telling the kids there'd be no chocolate because we're not Christians so there were scenes this morning when they realised daddy had been winding them up :)

I reeeeeally hope you took out the Festivus pole and declared "feats of strength! No one touches an egg till you wrestle me to the ground!". I'd almost go for the 4th kid just so's I'd have one who didn't know it was a wind-up

I am 32.9 and I chose "Sparkles the unicorn" egg from Aldi. I'm sitting with a cup of coffee (caramel Nespresso), my egg and the dog.

Happy Easter y'all.

Also, am going to the Leinster match today. Need to bring sun cream!

Oh and insomnia meant that I went for a wog (a sully style mix of a walk and a jog) at 4.30 this morning. Therefore I earned the egg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Happy Easter! I too attended the Leinster match and finished the day having Easter dinner with pals. Great fun all round...nearly as much as playing WW ;)

The Garda helicopter is flying over my house. It woke me up. I now have a premature hangover.

Did you enjoy the match ecto?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

The Garda helicopter is flying over my house. It woke me up. I now have a premature hangover.

Did you enjoy the match ecto?

Yeah very much. I was a bit nervy going into this one, but sure needn't have worried.

Banjo wrote: »
    I reeeeeally hope you took out the Festivus pole and declared "feats of strength! No one touches an egg till you wrestle me to the ground!". I'd almost go for the 4th kid just so's I'd have one who didn't know it was a wind-up

I really wish I'd thought of that. Though the young fella is getting tall, might give the aul fella a knock.

Happy Tuesday back to work everyone. Littlest had me up several times during the night so i'm like a zombie drifting around here. Luckily no Goldrush to try and get my head around.

I really wish I'd thought of that. Though the young fella is getting tall, might give the aul fella a knock.

Happy Tuesday back to work everyone. Littlest had me up several times during the night so i'm like a zombie drifting around here. Luckily no Goldrush to try and get my head around.

It's not back to work day for Sully.

Happy Tuesday y'all.

Gorgeous out there right now but weather is meant to change today.

Gorgeous out there right now but weather is meant to change today.

It's currently raining in Dublin :(

It's currently raining in Dublin :(

That rain will be gone shortly. Within the hour id imagine. Then its warm Spanish air for the morning.

Pter wrote: »
    That rain will be gone shortly. Within the hour id imagine. Then its warm Spanish air for the morning.

86% humidity. It will be like breathing in soup.

• Advertisement

I like soup.

Advertisement