Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I've just switched to them for my mobile :D €14.99 a month for unlimited calls texts and 30gb data.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote: »
    I've just switched to them for my mobile :D €14.99 a month for unlimited calls texts and 30gb data.

For the first 12 months yeah? I've no issue with their prices tbh just how they choose to extract them :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thought you meant Bord Gais. Wasn't aware they did Broadband. Was actually Fixxxer's posts that twigged it for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    Thought you meant Bord Gais. Wasn't aware they did Broadband. Was actually Fixxxer's posts that twigged it for me.

Nope. Don't get me started on them. Their tariffs were gouging me for a while before I switched.

I'll never go back to Board Gais. They overcharged us by €700 one bill. Instead of taking the bill money they refunded everything and then later passed us on to debt collectors despite me speaking to them many times on the phone to sort the problem out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Now that you mention it, board gais overcharged me before too. Some seriously weird estimated bill they done, and when they read the meter, i was in credit for months afterwards.
    Been with most of the other companies since, and none have ever got it that wrong since.

They’re all cnuts. ( said he The Hounds voice)

My guilty pleasure is reading the talk to forums on here. Eir closed their forum a few months back and I guess it was because things are so bad there. Are they answering their phones yet?

I do that too! And the Prison forum :-/

I had no problem getting through when switching from Vodafone. The number porting was handled by the webchat team quickly and without fuss.

My guilty pleasure is reading the talk to forums on here. Eir closed their forum a few months back and I guess it was because things are so bad there. Are they answering their phones yet?

Dunno. They've stopped outsourcing the customer service to India though as theres a huge call centre in Sligo now. But apparently working conditions aren't great as they're always hiring. One of the lads I know worked there and hated it.

In my previous life as a Customer Support Technican, the company I worked for had Eir as one of their clients. It was where you got send if you were bad at your job or needed to be punished for something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Report the likes of Bord Gais to the CER

Where can I practice doing a large table into a post? It has a lot of rows and columns and lots of info in cells.

Where can I practice doing a large table into a post? It has a lot of rows and columns and lots of info in cells.
    make a new thread in ww forum. "test your ww forum access in here."
    and have at it.

Here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Green&Red wrote: »
    Report the likes of Bord Gais to the CER

I was on LevelPay with Bord Gais for about two years (harking back to my laziness and being unemployed at the time). Initially the bills were grand, until about the last 6-8 months when our monthly fee was coming in at more than I'd previously been paying for 2 months under normal bills.

Switched to Energia and I'm saving (at the moment anyways) about 120-150 every two months on Bord Gais. My consumption hasn't changed at all.

I dunno if that’s against the rules. I’ll PM Necro and sully first.

i've tested my access in other threads before and deleted afterwards. the fg mods woll know whats going on more that arriving in random thread to see a delete post and have no idea why it was deleted. at least the name gives it away to why peeps posted there and they then shouldnt feel the need to delete it again afterwards.

QB, what’s the name of those beers you were drinking last week? Brewdog?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yeah, I think so.

• Advertisement

Actually, just checked their website. Definitely so.

How much was it? I bought some in Asda on Sunday. The indie was £4 for four and session ipa was £5 for four. So 4.60 euro and 5.75 euro on thereabouts.

How much was it? I bought some in Asda on Sunday. The indie was £4 for four and session ipa was £5 for four.

->
    Brewdog Mixed Pack is €12 down from €25 in O'Brien's.

3 x Punk IPA - Post Modern Classic
    3 x Elvis Juice - Grapefruit Infused IPA
    3 x Dead Pony Club - Session Pale Ale
    3 x Indie Pale Ale - True Independent Craft

(Just found the original post, as I wasn't sure what was Indie and what was IPA).

Oooh might put an order in. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

They have subscription services in the UK for it. Don't know if they deliver here tho.

I can’t see that deal on O’Brien’s. Only see 4 for a tenner

Yeah, that was over a week ago, a special offer while stocks last.

If you see it again will ya let me know?

Sure. I found it the first time only by accident because I daily check the most thanked posts on Boards, and that was one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Two ladies discussing beer.

Advertisement