Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

€2k to €7k in a month?how??

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

Put €10 on 34 numbers on a roulette table each spin and hope that the zero or the other number you left out doesnt come up.

€350 return each time.

If out of all the numbers, the ones that you didnt do actually comes up, you're an unlucky fffffff.

Rinse and repeat.

He would be better off going down the martingale route in my opinion. I guess it's risky, but I've never been caught out with it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Chamone MF

Purchase firearm, purchase motorcycle. and sports-bag.
    or..
    Purchase abseiling equipment, purchase glass cutter. and drill.

and sports bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Join Fianna Fail - They'll sort you out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

Put €10 on 34 numbers on a roulette table each spin and hope that the zero or the other number you left out doesnt come up.

€350 return each time.

If out of all the numbers, the ones that you didnt do actually comes up, you're an unlucky fffffff.

Rinse and repeat.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Spend 1k to hire a hitman to kill the person who you owe 7k to, spend the rest on booze and hookers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

All on jedward for the eurovision. Mooney said they are flying in training

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

What you need is to do a tenfold accumulator with no odds being higher than 1/5. €1k will net you just over 6 grand. Do that for 2 weeks and you'll even have yourself some profit (minus my consultancy fees of course)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

Read all the posts and have to say,out of all the options the roulette actually sounds resonable,34 10er bets,but with a few of the side bets included(is replace some nubers with the 6/1 bets,8/1 etc) if ye keep a level head ye could do it. Failing that drugs is the way to go(weed if ye can get some good stuff) but sounds like ye owe out for that (or similar) already. Its those or renting your hole but charge €40-50(don't sell yourself short) Or a gun and a vest an' hope for de best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

€2000 on qpr to be relegated returns €6000, then put the €6000 on bayern munich to lift the champions league which returns €8400

easy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Find one large company 200 people,average pay is 500e/person offer a raffle with a prize of 500e,
    tickets at 20e/head........guarenteed every week one in house winner......your swimming in loot,actually worked for me cleared 4k a week and they won my wages;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

buy 2k worth of fake 50s or the less risky 20s pawn them of on fast food outlets across the nation all you need is two cars and a tray of red bull:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

1) Call Joe Duffy.

2) Tell him some sob story about how you're in deep with loan sharks and they're gonna kill your mother.

3) Brendan O'Carroll will call and offer you €6k.

It's happened before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

Fulham (10/11) and Spurs (5/6) both to win tomorrow. Would work out at exactly 7k for 2k if it happens.

:mad:never trust spurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i have an idea, op, it's so damn crazy it might just work. first though, i need you to get us a baby hippo, two grams of ch3coo−, a gravestone, cheek cells from a recently deceased famous person and a first edition copy of a beatles single. then, meet me at the place. i've sent you details via pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i have an idea, op, it's so damn crazy it might just work. first though, i need you to get us a baby hippo, two grams of ch3coo−, a gravestone, cheek cells from a recently deceased famous person and a first edition copy of a beatles single. then, meet me at the place. i've sent you details via pm.

also this is not a joke for anyone who thinks it is, i really do think this might just work :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

moonshadow wrote: »
    Find one large company 200 people,average pay is 500e/person offer a raffle with a prize of 500e,
    tickets at 20e/head........guarenteed every week one in house winner......your swimming in loot,actually worked for me cleared 4k a week and they won my wages;)

Fcukin genius,probably illegal but A1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Has anyone suggested pumpkins yet?

They're gonna peak in June this year for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

k.p.h wrote: »
    Not on yet so I'l refrain from posting it on public forum. PM me Friday evening is you want and I'l let you know. OP too.

You still have that 5/2 shot for tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

ConorSTF wrote: »
    Step 1) ?2,000 on Tottenham to beat Aston Villa @1.83 = ?3,666.67. Step 2) ?3,666.67 on Everton to beat Wolves @1.72 = ?6,333.34. Step 3) ?6333.34 on Man United to beat Swansea @1.20 = ?7,600.01. There is your ?7,000 by tomorrow evening, and ?600 commission for myself.
    paddy ya hoor, go back to the bookies, you have enough money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

weemcd wrote: »
    Buy large amounts of a recreational drug you do not use personally

Sell said drug in smaller amounts at a higher cost

= profit.
    best advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Prostitution, obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

bet on the horses, you're sure to win OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Well if you are serious about this the only way you can make this money is through footballing gambling accums.

And this is the best time generally for accums to come in as the big teams have a lot to play for while the lesser teams with nothing to play for plus who are often dead on their legs from having smaller squads which makes thme less effective as they were a few months ago.

Here is what I would go for.

Man City (-1 Handicap betting) (They will kill OPR at home)
    Ac Milan - (Have chance of winning Title on last day)
    Juventus - (Have chance of winning Title on last day)
    Spurs - (Going for 4th)
    Celtic - this could be the dodgy one as they have nothing to play for, but neither doHearts so i think they will win at home.

You put 1,800 on that and you get back over 8,000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i am quitting boards.ie and want to give away all my money

for every €2k you send me i'll quadruple it and send it back

(disclaimer: actual event may not transpire and you will be out 2k)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

CucaFace wrote: »

Except the dont
    Except they've already won it.

OP, taking soccer bets from a guy with a username of 'Andy Carroll' is about as constructive as asking for financial advise in AH...oh wait :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well if you are serious about this the only way you can make this money is through footballing gambling accums.

And this is the best time generally for accums to come in as the big teams have a lot to play for while the lesser teams with nothing to play for plus who are often dead on their legs from having smaller squads which makes thme less effective as they were a few months ago.

Man City (-1 Handicap betting) (They will kill OPR at home)
    Spurs - (Going for 4th)
    Celtic - this could be the dodgy one as they have nothing to play for, but neither doHearts so i think they will win at home.

You put 1,800 on that and you get back over 8,000

Juventus have already won the title this season :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

I just quickly checked the Serie A table on Skyports. They hadn't updated since the last game so they had Milan only 1 point behind Juve.

Sorry.

Still think my bet will win though. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Man City 4-1 QPR

12/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

How do i do it??Any ideas??
    If I knew how to do that, I'd be busy doing it right now... on the beach of my own private island while judging a blowjob competition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

CONGRATULATIONS! €2k funnily enough is exactly the postage fee required to post the €4,000,000 in gold bullion that you have won.

Sincerely

Mr. Conjobingo

Postage department.
    Lottery Commission.
    Republic of gobongo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭token56

Any good at poker?

Go online and play a couple of fifty50 games should be able to make the money quick enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Long story but i only have €2k spare at the mo and need to turn it into €7k before the end of the month or i am fcuked!!!

How do i do it??Any ideas??

Friend, you are in luck!

I have recently learned that i am to die soon from incurable cancer, and wish to give all my money away!

To know that you are serious, all i ask, is that you send me any amount, and i will send triple that amount back to you! Easy!

Please reply to, icantbelievepeoplefallforthis@theaveragepersonisablitheringidiot.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

CONGRATULATIONS! €2k funnily enough is exactly the postage fee required to post the €4,000,000 in gold bullion that you have won.

Sincerely

Mr. Conjobingo

Postage department.
    Lottery Commission.
    Republic of gobongo

Bertie is that you over there in nigeria?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Sincerely

Mr. Conjobingo

Postage department.
    Lottery Commission.
    Republic of gobongo

OBVIOUSLY a scam...

Everyone knows gobongo is not a republic

Did you manage to get the €7K?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I had a hunch that this thread had been started by Paddy Power marketing trolls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

ConorSTF wrote: »
    Step 1) €2,000 on Tottenham to beat Aston Villa @1.83 = €3,666.67.

Step 2) €3,666.67 on Everton to beat Wolves @1.72 = €6,333.34.

Step 3) €6333.34 on Man United to beat Swansea @1.20 = €7,600.01.

There is your €7,000 by tomorrow evening, and €600 commission for myself.

Did this bet win ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Subprime mortgages!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

Winty wrote: »
    Did this bet win ?

Aston Villa 1-1 Tottenham

Wolves 0-0 Everton

Man Utd 2-0 Swansea

Nope.jpg

just curious... did you get that €7k in the end?

bump