Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace Park Wood Development, Drumcondra

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sumptuousdrake

"Last edited by Graham; Today at 19:20. Reason: recommendations by PM please"

Just answering a question pal, I didn't give a link and I don't work for my home Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭fungie

Could you pm me the name?

I'm moving in very soon. Just wondering has anybody gotten Sky TV? I know the houses are already wired for Virgin and Eir but find their TV offerings pretty bad in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jack_frost_09

fungie wrote: »
    I'm moving in very soon. Just wondering has anybody gotten Sky TV? I know the houses are already wired for Virgin and Eir but find their TV offerings pretty bad in comparison.

Yes we have Sky. We had slight issue (more a hissy fit from installer at the fact we have a terraced house :rolleyes:) over getting the ladder to the back of the house to install the dish but it wasn't an issue once he had calmed down about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Katie9

Hi, hoping to view a property in Grace Park this weekend! Just wondering if those of you already settled in find your house quiet, is there much noise from adjacent houses or street?

• Advertisement

Katie9 wrote: »
    Hi, hoping to view a property in Grace Park this weekend! Just wondering if those of you already settled in find your house quiet, is there much noise from adjacent houses or street?

Moved in before Xmas. Haven't heard anything from houses next door. Builders are still around so some noise from them but it's only temporary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jbnk

Does anyone know if the GPW Facebook group for residents is still working? We sent a request to join a while ago, but it's been pending since. So we're not sure if the group is still active.

jbnk wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the GPW Facebook group for residents is still working? We sent a request to join a while ago, but it's been pending since. So we're not sure if the group is still active.

It's still active

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

Hi,

will be looking at a hawthorn type next week. I have a couple of questions

- Is the development kids friendly?
    - Is attic conversion possible?
    - Any security issues?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 corkgirl111

Hi,

will be looking at a hawthorn type next week. I have a couple of questions

- Is the development kids friendly?
    - Is attic conversion possible?
    - Any security issues?

Thanks!

Did you get this house in the end? What was the house like?

• Advertisement
Advertisement