Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Population and Migration 2019 - CSO figures

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

fat zombie wrote: »
    Typical lefty response, ostrich syndrome , refuse to see the forrest for the trees.

Typical right wing nut reply. having no self awareness, refusing to see the absolute sense in my post and painting anyone who points out your racism as a lefty.

Do you get my drift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Can you tell the difference between a Chinese person and a Korean? Can you tell the difference between a person of Asian origin with an Irish passport and one without? Do you believe that all Irish people are white? How do you know when you see something that is racist but the person that has written it does not make that connection?

Do you get my drift?

You could be saying the people you think are Irish probably aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 fat zombie

Typical right wing nut reply. having no self awareness, refusing to see the absolute sense in my post and painting anyone who points out your racism as a lefty.

Do you get my drift?

You know you have won the debate when the best they can do is call you racist.
    1-0 back of the net for me!

beauf wrote: »

They are called the looney left for a reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

beauf wrote: »

You will have to be clearer, I dont understand your point.

• Advertisement

You will have to be clearer, I dont understand your point.

How do you know they are Irish?

Advertisement