Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Bargains - Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I bought it and least it won’t take up space for to long!(I’m also looking forward to my big box)

It will literally be like throwing your money in the fire.
    You could find it's a (r)Ash decision..

I'll get my coat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Just bought myself a Borussia Dortmund fleece thanks to the other thread. I'm a Liverpool fan.

It looks great and nice price though! BA claims another victim...

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

beardo81 wrote: »
    Just bought myself a Borussia Dortmund fleece thanks to the other thread. I'm a Liverpool fan.

It looks great and nice price though! BA claims another victim...

Did you find a size guide anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Did you find a size guide anywhere?

No, I just took a punt on large and hope for the best!

Free returns on this item so nothing to lose really I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

beardo81 wrote: »
    No, I just took a punt on large and hope for the best!

Free returns on this item so nothing to lose really I reckon.

Same here. At that price compared to the other adds. You can't go wrong. Over 30 quid for other sizes.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YCX3HPM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_RB6S16EXR0K4SRRGHXS6?psc=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

scudzilla wrote: »
    Hope ya get it and they don't shaft ya, had it before when I was a day late to the party, stuck on waiting for dispatch, after 5 days they gave refund

Dispatched today so Monday delivery I'm afraid. Still a good price and the wife won't mind a day late.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

For anyone who ordered the Andrew toilet rolls with the really poor reviews(the rolls are really small) I got them delivered last week and they aren’t great but will do the job!!

Anyway I requested to return them and there was an option for a returnless instant refund if I took Amazon credit, which I did.

2 minutes later my accounts is credit for the price paid. Happy days.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

adox wrote: »
    For anyone who ordered the Andrew toilet rolls with the really poor reviews(the rolls are really small) I got them delivered last week and they aren’t great but will do the job!!

Anyway I requested to return them and there was an option for a returnless instant refund if I took Amazon credit, which I did.

Andrex, the purple coloured pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Andrex, the purple coloured pack?

Haha yeah sorry, autocorrect.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

adox wrote: »

I got them as well. Noticed they get used quicker than my previous brand. It they are certainly better quality than my previous brand. I just bought them again :)

Refund option is good from Amazon. I done the same last month for doorbell I ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Gumbo wrote: »

Refund option is good from Amazon. I done the same last month for doorbell I ordered.

An expensive doorbell as a matter of interest? Agreed refund policy is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

scudzilla wrote:
    Thanks to Aristotle who posted this little doozy, arrived today, cracking deal, she will love it on Mother's day from the little one, and back up to £54 now

Mother rang me to say she just received the one I ordered. Very happy with it and I kept telling her it wasn't expensive at all. Even better now it's 54.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

With subscribe and save, do you literally just subscribe, get the discount and then cancel?

I see the Waterwipes deal in the No Chat thread has 15% off with S&S but don’t want to get caught with regular deliveries

Basq wrote: »
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CHJKLY7

I hear the noise of a chiropractor bill from your An Post driver! :D

Bought these last night but reviews saying boxes are underweight, we'll see when they arrive Tuesday.

I see the BVB fleece is up to £15 now, gutted I missed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Leftwaffe wrote: »
    With subscribe and save, do you literally just subscribe, get the discount and then cancel?

I see the Waterwipes deal in the No Chat thread has 15% off with S&S but don’t want to get caught with regular deliveries

You just cancel the s+s after your first delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Literally flushing money down the toilet :)

Is Amazon working ok now with customs / hold iOS etc - parcel motel returned / refused to accept stuff I ordered up to a month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭the goon

Hi wondering if there are any hidden charges now when buying from Amazon? Looking at a phone for £400 at mo. Presume the answer is no just can't see it.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭paska

if you buy something on subscribe and save will you pay the price you got at the time you subscribed for as long as you keep the subscription or will you pay the current price? The item was 15 pounds at the time and is now 32 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ You'll pay current price..

the goon wrote: »
    Hi wondering if there are any hidden charges now when buying from Amazon? Looking at a phone for £400 at mo. Presume the answer is no just can't see it.

Thanks!

I bought a phone a few weeks ago and it ended up about £1 cheaper when import fees were calculated.

• Advertisement

An expensive doorbell as a matter of interest? Agreed refund policy is very good.

Was only €10.

Yea. I just cancel straight away. I don’t wait for the dispatch email, never mind delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

Gumbo wrote: »
    Yea. I just cancel straight away. I don’t wait for the dispatch email, never mind delivery.

So after you purchase you’re first order you can just cancel the s&s? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45,872 ✭✭✭✭muffler

So after you purchase you’re first order you can just cancel the s&s? Thanks
    You get a welcome email and there's a link in it to cancel. Just tap and job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Signed up to Prime for a week, if I order something today and it’s not being shipped until April does that mean I don’t get the prime price/deal?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

vicwatson wrote: »
    Signed up to Prime for a week, if I order something today and it’s not being shipped until April does that mean I don’t get the prime price/deal?

You will get the prime deal as you are completing the purchase today.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

vicwatson wrote: »

It may well arrive a lot sooner anyway. I ordered something last Sunday which had its earliest estimated shipping date as something like 23rd March. It arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Went to buy a firestick on Amazon today but they won't deliver to Ireland(I have prime).

None in Argos or Currys either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Went to buy a firestick on Amazon today but they won't deliver to Ireland(I have prime).

They never delivered firesticks. It was always a parcel motel or parcel wizard job.

• Advertisement

Always been like this. I’ve had to get them through PM in the past.
    Why don’t you buy one from www.adverts.ie

Advertisement