Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Spook_ie wrote:
    The gameplay IMO has to be logical otherwise you may as well draw straws as it then becomes a case of personalities.

I can just draw from experience in modding. It's a big rebalance to deny wolves a kill. It's less logical than what you are looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Baggly wrote: »
    I can just draw from experience in modding. It's a big rebalance to deny wolves a kill. It's less logical than what you are looking at.

So you are saying that there is no logic to the game but just primarily guesswork.

Might as well draw straws.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

It is very plausible that either her or BH put in a placeholder before a) she went down the well or b) BH was lynched

Spook_ie wrote: »
    BRB gone to glossary :D

Nope no flavour in glossary, short explanation please?

MrKingsley wrote: »
    It is very plausible that either her or BH put in a placeholder before a) she went down the well or b) BH was lynched

Or that by using logic you become the WW?

• Advertisement

Spook_ie wrote:
    Nope no flavour in glossary, short explanation please?

Flavour is the description of a power or action. It can be a little embellished sometimes or open to interpretation. You would be surprised how a simple sentence or description can be interpreted different ways by different players.

So while she will have been barred from communicating with the village it doesn't mean she is barred from the game necessarily

Or that by using logic you become the WW?

Yep I suppose. That’s up to you to decide. I’ve put all my arguments forward at this stage.

As Baggly said it would be incredibly harsh for the wolves to be denied a breakfast

Spook_ie wrote:
    So you are saying that there is no logic to the game but just primarily guesswork.

Sometimes there isn't. And sometimes we don't have all the info and we make educated guesses. And sometimes we misinterpret things. It happens. We all just try our best to figure it out.

Its not really a puzzle. It's a maze.

Clarabel voted MrKingsley
    MrK hinting at Clarabel, agrees with Spook that Bagley is V
    Bagley wants late villager vote
    Spook FUBAR'd, logical reason for Bagley to say late V Vote leans Bagley as V, reverting to logical reasoning would vote MrK, Drawing Straws could be either

On the basis of research showing that Mafia/WW when played face to face relies heavily on body language and voice tones which obviously on line we don't have then I have to believe that logical reasoning and deduction have to play a far more important role during online games otherwise in short low number of player games we are reduced to guesswork

Vote MrKingsley

• Advertisement

On the basis of research showing that Mafia/WW when played face to face relies heavily on body language and voice tones which obviously on line we don't have then I have to believe that logical reasoning and deduction have to play a far more important role during online games otherwise in short low number of player games we are reduced to guesswork

Vote MrKingsley

Right. Can you please show one single bit of logical reasoning to think I’m a wolf.

The fact that you’ve gone with Clara here almost has it as a coin toss to which one of you is a wolf but I’m still siding with Clara.

If you have played the “I’m not really sure what I’m doing/my glossary says” card all the way to the end then you absolutely deserve the win.

I have pointed out why Clara looks suss on numerous occasions.

Baggly if you vote for me now the game is over. Village loses. Can’t be any clearer than that.

To give the village any chance to win then I am going to vote after you (and this is not self preservation because I will not even get a vote if you go for me)

MrKingsley wrote:
    To give the village any chance to win then I am going to vote after you (and this is not self preservation because I will not even get a vote if you go for me)

That doesn't make any sense at all. You have to go after whomever I vote for that isn't you anyway.

That doesn't make any sense at all. You have to go after whomever I vote for that isn't you anyway.

Maybe I explained it wrong. If you vote for me it’s game over.

I will vote after you because it is the only way the village is garunteed to stay alive.

And also if you're the wolf to escape being lynched

And also if you're the wolf to escape being lynched

Yeah fair.

But could you please even give the slightest reasoning as to how I’m a wolf.

You hoping on Claras vote now looks very dodge to me as I said

It's up to you Bagley, who ever you vote for he's going to follow you, if you vote for me he'll have to follow, if you vote Clarabel he'll have to follow.

The question is do you think Clarabel, MrK or me only one of them is right and if logic isn't involved then you'll need gut instinct.

Yeah fair.

But could you please even give the slightest reasoning as to how I’m a wolf.

You hoping on Claras vote now looks very dodge to me as I said

I gave my reasoning, I have to believe that the game has to be logic based otherwise it's just a game of chance.

Logic dictates that with BH lynched and Clarabel down a hole she shouldn't logically be able to be a WW yet sK died at the hands of WW, which is why I queried if tusks use of the word murderized meant munched on or some other form of death, I'm assured it was munched on rather than dispatched by a roleplayer with gun or other weapon.

With 4 of us left , you agreed with me that Bagley is likely village so I eliminated him from my choices.

That leaves you or me and I'm voting you

Maybe I explained it wrong. If you vote for me it’s game over.

I will vote after you because it is the only way the village is garunteed to stay alive.

Not strictly true, if Bagley votes after you for the same person then result is the same you live, maybe WW lives.

Time to nail your colours to the mast me or Clarabel

I think it's Clara. God help me I do

VOTE Clarabel

Bye bye Clarabel

• Advertisement

Yep.

Well played Spook if you have done us here.

VOTE: Clarabel

Guaranteed it's not me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel has been lynched...

She was...

Sorry guys.

Sorry guys.

Knacker

;)

An NRV

Sorry guys.

Only reason to be sorry is if you played the meds sympathy card

Well it didn't start like that. I'm genuinely sick.

• Advertisement

...Baggly went on a vengeful rampage and savagely murderized Spook and Mr.K in memory of his dead buddy.

WOLF WIN

Advertisement