Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Clarabel wrote: »
    Vote:Mr K
    Vote Mr K

I found my confusion, yeah you'd need to find 30 secs to furnish a valid vote

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

That vote was after 10.

Sorry after 9pm. So it didn't count as it was before 10am. So I recommitted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I won’t be voting til later. I know I’m a villager so if it counts double all the more reason to wait. We have to catch a wolf tonight or it’s game over.

Now I might wrong on this(am walking and on mobile so can’t really check). But when Clara was going through QBs scenario did she update it to post munch yesterday?

I ask because for two reasons.

1) I think she referenced that there were 6 people left in the game. Could be an honest mistake or something to cause confusion. Not of massive importance I don’t think

2) but what I did notice is that she mentioned that there could still be 2 wolves on numerous occasions despite me spelling out the fact that if there were still 2 it would be pointless discussing anything because it would’ve been game over after Minch this morning.

KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE ASK ME TO DISCUSS THE OTHER 3 PLAYERS WITH HER

So I’m thinking that this was to sow confusion with the hope of splitting tonight’s vote and leaving her and two villagers after and leading to the win.

I have read the scenario post from her and my bad. I misread it. So point 1 can be forgotten but point 2 stands!

Sorry after 9pm. So it didn't count as it was before 10am. So I recommitted it.

I'm confused, I still don't see a valid vote for today, if you're thinking you have cast one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I have read the scenario post from her and my bad. I misread it. So point 1 can be forgotten but point 2 stands!

So me saying I think there's only 1 wolf left means I'm sewing confusion about there possibly being 2 left. Wut ?

• Advertisement

Vote: Mr K

Found it, but to be sure I think you should cast it as MrKingsley

So me saying I think there's only 1 wolf left means I'm sewing confusion about there possibly being 2 left. Wut ?

No I corrected my mistake.

But the second point was that you ask me to discuss the others as potential wolves. I do so and then you go back to querying whether there are 1 or 2 left. Despite me on a couple of occasions explaining how you thought there were 2 left then it would be literally pointless to try and find a wolf

*explaining how if you thought

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Spook what are your thoughts on Mr K?

Clarabel voted MrKingsley
    Mr. Kingsley suspects Clarabel
    Spook_ie no comments yet
    Bagley wants a late villager vote

• Advertisement

And just pointing out this possibility.

If Clara is a wolf and waits until the last possible moment to put in a legitimate vote then it would be game over if it’s a split

If I go today it is game over

And just pointing out this possibility.

If Clara is a wolf and waits until the last possible moment to put in a legitimate vote then it would be game over if it’s a split

If I go today it is game over

I see a legit vote already as long as tusk accepts Mr K as being you
    Vote: Mr K

Baggly wrote: »

Im FUBAR since my tunnel collapsed on my head this morning. I'm trying to re evaluate but all it's based on so far is conjecture as the only solid evidence went down the plughole with QB and Fixxxer.

Spook_ie FUBAR

Based on the logic of requiring a late villager vote and assuming you wouldn't play a meds card to try and sway the game I'm leaning to you as V

Spook_ie FUBAR ,Leans V for Bagley

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Based on the logic of requiring a late villager vote and assuming you wouldn't play a meds card to try and sway the game I'm leaning to you as V

I’m completely with this

Clarabel fell down a hole, if she's 2nd wolf then in theory she shouldn't have been able to munch before 10am next morning as she was
    tusk wrote: »
    Clarabel fell down a hole and cannot communicate on the thread until post-munch announcement

So lean village

Clarabel voted MrKingsley, leaning V on a whole hole theory
    Spook_ie FUBAR ,Leans V for Bagley

Clarabel fell down a hole, if she's 2nd wolf then in theory she shouldn't have been able to munch before 10am next morning as she was

So lean village

Clarabel voted MrKingsley, leaning V on a whole hole theory
    Spook_ie FUBAR ,Leans V for Bagley, Leans V for Clarabel

Going on what I've posted I'm ready to comit now and get the game over one way or another.

Give people an hour to throw me any thing that might change my mind

• Advertisement

I'd really like you to reconsider your clara theory. I think it's entirely plausible her punishment was a thread mute but she could still br post.

I also think BH could have placed a placeholder. I can't accept your reasoning for excluding clara.

Clarabel found her way out of the hole and can now communicate with the village

This says that she could communicate with the village again. She could still have sent in a munch order.

Also odd that she wouldn’t have used this as a defence until now. Maybe cos she thought it would clear her when someone else brought it up

At the same time.... I don't think a wolf misses a vote.....****.

At the same time.... I don't think a wolf misses a vote.....****.

But she would’ve known she was safe from early enough on no? It looked like QB early

MrKingsley wrote:
    But she would’ve known she was safe from early enough on no? It looked like QB early

Yeah and I suppose RL stuff, if it comes up, it comes up. Doesnt matter if it's village or wolf.

I'd really like you to reconsider your clara theory. I think it's entirely plausible her punishment was a thread mute but she could still br post.

I also think BH could have placed a placeholder. I can't accept your reasoning for excluding clara.
    This says that she could communicate with the village again. She could still have sent in a munch order.

Also odd that she wouldn’t have used this as a defence until now. Maybe cos she thought it would clear her when someone else brought it up

I can only work with how I think a scenario would actually play out, if the remaining WW is down a hole then they can't munch on a villager, to allow someone stuck in a hole to be able to lunch down on someone and then jump back down a hole again would defy the laws of physics as well as that of logic.

sKeith has been murderised.

Clarabel found her way out of the hole and can now communicate with the village

Oh you are coming from a flavour point of view. If a wolf is in a cage, they can't kill someone.

Yeah usually we would be told flavour is flavour.

The gameplay IMO has to be logical otherwise you may as well draw straws as it then becomes a case of personalities.

• Advertisement

Oh you are coming from a flavour point of view. If a wolf is in a cage, they can't kill someone.

Yeah usually we would be told flavour is flavour.

BRB gone to glossary :D

Advertisement