Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Clarabel wrote: »
    sKeith wrote: »
    It can be used every night.
    Do you know that?
    It can be used every night.
    How do you know how/when this secret power can be used?

did two wolves slip here..... lol.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Am back. Won’t be around for lynch.

sKeith questioning my and Bounty’s vote is very odd.

Tusk said 4 votes cast so mine clearly accepted.

No. Its not clear that yours was accepted.

5 people had cast a vote, and only 4 were in tusks count.
    One of the cast vote WAS invalid, therefore why not yours?

khalessi wrote: »
    Well my question was worth a try

rereading thread and a couple of people throwing shade onto others so is it because theyre good villagers or wolves posing as good villagers hmmmmm
    You can do me a favor, and any time you notice somebody throwing shade on someone else, post about it it thread, say, in post #xx player1 threw shade at player 2.

throwing shade is a wolf trait.

so, player1 gets a back mark and player2 gets a good mark.

keep this up, and the person with the most bad marks is likely your wolf.

Vote|count|who voted for them
    Bounty Hunter |2 | Green&Red, sKeith
    Fixxer |2 | Mr Kingsley, Baggly
    Green&Red |1 | quickbeam
    sKeith |1 | Bounty Hunter
    Spook_ie |1 | Fixxer
    quickbeam |1 | Spookie
    Clarabel |1 | khalessi
    Clarabel did not vote.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    You because of too much potential information ( by accident ) on the superpower, I think you are more aware of how to play than that and instead are introducing noise, QB for jumping in with a hard claim, if it were true then expect a munch unless the power is some kind of reincarnation, and if not true then likely a wolf double bluffing

So, you want to vote out the superpower?

Why?

Maybe try voting for who you think is a wolf, not for the secret role.

The wolves want to find and kill (by lynch would be a bonus but they also have a munch) the super powers, if they don't, that's when we get suspicious, you are jumping the gun here trying to lynch super powers on lynch 1.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    SK - do your best to get ur vote in last
    was cast around 9:59:55. was a little too worried about being outsnipped by clarabel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

So, you want to vote out the superpower?

Why?

Maybe try voting for who you think is a wolf, not for the secret role.

The wolves want to find and kill (by lynch would be a bonus but they also have a munch) the super powers, if they don't, that's when we get suspicious, you are jumping the gun here trying to lynch super powers on lynch 1.

Everything you've done could also be as a WW trying to make people think you're a villager, the only person who would know would be the person who did have the superpower, you give the impression of having it by answering the questions and QB claims it, at least one of you isn't so likelihood is one of you is a WW

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

You and I should be top villagers on everybodies lists.

or one of ye is a wolf

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If GnR & sK are top of the village pile then I should be also. Not because of my role claim which is, as yet, unproven (wait though!), but because I called Bounty out too.

I don't *think* Clara is a wolf. It'd be silly, IMO, for a Bounty/Clara wolf team to both reply to sK in pretty much the same manner.

I also don't rule out bussing by anyone, so players may be top of the pile, but nobody is Lock Clear.

@spook, bussing is throwing a fellow team-mate under the bus to gain villager credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Very unlikely.

SK cast the vote that lynched BH, he could have voted for any of the singles and saved the wolf. Couple that with BH leaving his vote on SK, that’s too risky a move for a wolf.

SK is village

He’s also favourite to be munched given he’s a good player and I’ve been poisoned

• Advertisement

Oh I agree. Unlikely, but possible.

Though Bounty couldn't change his vote because (a) he was in bed and (b) there are no take backsies.

@QB the only thing we KNOW about you is that you voted to lynch a guy who caught a wolf. You are in nobody’s village pile

On the bussing, in a two player game it’s unlikely to happen, very unlikely and too high risk

When is munch

Oh I agree. Unlikely, but possible.

Though Bounty couldn't change his vote because (a) he was in bed and (b) there are no take backsies.

My point exactly, he’d throw it on someone who wasn’t his buddy. There’s no upside IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Munch will be early today. In the next hour and a half at some point.

Ok so going bu what everyone says here
    10 players
    BH wolf
    Clara? VILLAGER
    QB? Villager with role
    GnR claims top villager claims poison
    Keith also claims villager
    Me always good

That leaves
    Spook
    Kitten
    Fixer

So one wolf each group??

sKeith has been murderised.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

No one is believeable at this stage.

If I put on my paranoia hat, the time between sKieth and GnR banding together and suddenly finding a wolf is suspect. BH cant play, or expects o die as he's always a wolf. His buddies then dive on him and have super village cred...

Clarabel found her way out of the hole and can now communicate with the village

Green&Red wrote: »
    @QB the only thing we KNOW about you is that you voted to lynch a guy who caught a wolf. You are in nobody’s village pile

On the bussing, in a two player game it’s unlikely to happen, very unlikely and too high risk

You also KNOW that I voted early when there was very little reasons for voting for anyone, for reasons outside my control.

Sad I'm not in a village lean pile at least, even if not top of it, after calling out Bounty as sus :(

I don't know why you're arguing. We agree it's unlikely to be a bus. I'm just keeping people reminded that never take anything for guaranteed until someone is dead and the mod reveals the role.

• Advertisement

Clara any update on what happened to you?

Oh :( sKeith died while I was typing that.

RIP sK buddy.

sKeith was...

NRV

tusk wrote: »
    sKeith has been murderised.

Village or Wolf?

khalessi wrote: »
    Ok so going bu what everyone says here
    10 players
    BH wolf
    Clara? VILLAGER
    QB? Villager with role
    GnR claims top villager claims poison
    Keith also claims villager
    Me always good

That leaves
    Spook
    Kitten
    Fixer

So one wolf each group??

Definitely kitten. She's the hidden wolf. QED.

Or, Spook, Clara, Fix, Bags and Kingsley.

tusk wrote: »
    sKeith was...

NRV

Not the one with the secret role? I'm shocked!!! Shocked I tells ya!! :eek:

Not the one with the secret role? I'm shocked!!! Shocked I tells ya!! :eek:

So how is that role gonna find us a wolf?

fixxxer wrote: »
    So how is that role gonna find us a wolf?

With a bit of luck, and a bit of deduction :)

If I had to pick a wolf partner for BH this is where I’d be looking, I called him out at 8.30 yesterday and these two moved to discredit that accusation. Obviously we now know it was correct, so we have to look at how provided any form of defence or deflection to protect BH. These are the two

fixxxer wrote: »
    Soooooo you're not going to vote for who you think is wolfiest? Strange behaviour.

Fixxxer sought to create a bit of confusion around my voting, very wolfie considering what I was talking about was basic enough, I’d lynch someone else rather than let myself be lynched. Was this laying ground work for later, that if I hadn’t voted BH he could have pointed to that and accused me of being BH’s buddy?
    Clarabel wrote: »
    giphy.gif

When I read through the thread BHs post on catching wolves stood out, IMO only a wolf would be so fascinated by wolf mechanics. I found it in the last game when I was SK, all I wanted to talk about was the SK, it’s natural.
    Clara moves to discredit it.
    She was also holding her vote until late, unfortunately for her the Superpower silenced her, meant she couldn’t get a vote in.

Given what we now know, there were three people left with a vote in the last 10 minutes. Two of those voted to lynch a wolf, was the other there trying to save her wolf buddy but got silenced?
    Clara would be my top vote

#FFA1
    Clara
    Fixxxer

• Advertisement

Not surprised at SK being munched, he was cleared as a villager, in my book at least, he’s an excellent player

Does anyone have antidote? I’m liable to die anytime between now and 9pm

Advertisement