Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

sKeith wrote: »
    It's Schrodingers munch

Ice dragon slept in maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Bronn awoke to an empty bed where his night previous conguests had already left. Bronn walked towards the Privvy feeling quiet cold, threw on his cloak, as he turned he felt an ice cold hand brush by him and Grip his neck

Necro has been killed, He was Ser Bronn of the Blackwater

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro wrote: »
    Oh its definitely me

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Dragons eh...they're fussy af. I don't know why I bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    Bronn awoke to an empty bed where his night previous conguests had already left. Bronn walked towards the Privvy feeling quiet cold, threw on his cloak, as he turned he felt an ice cold hand brush by him and Grip his neck

Necro has been killed, He was Ser Bronn of the Blackwater

Lynch form is now open

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Ah lads, ye are all thick.

I've been mindcontrolled since yesterday morning. Did none of you realise how I went form 0 to 60 in my posts. I'm bloody good :( Not that ye will believe me, but get ready for me to flip green at lunch time.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I've been mindcontrolled since yesterday morning. Did none of you realise how I went form 0 to 60 in my posts. I'm bloody good :( Not that ye will believe me, but get ready for me to flip green at lunch time.

Oh yeah, mind control, that power that featured so heavily in all 8 seasons of GOT, how didn’t we realize

Necro must have been mind controlled on the peek too

Vote in for lord

Can we work out who the other wolf is now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

In the bathroom at work checking who be dead. Tbh I’d have been surprised if Necro wasn’t killed. Might not get to post before the next lynch but I think we all know who that will be anyway, hope to be home before the following lynch.

Remaining Players:
    Bounty Hunter
    Ecto
    Guffy
    H2D
    Riona
    sKeith

1 evil. Need everyone on at 12:00 to make sure you enter competition. If there's 3 prizes still then its a good shout that 2 will be won by team good.

Vote in for Lord.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I did notice that, it's like you weren't you, it was like 2d was controlling your account. We should lynch them of next, then you can win a peek and prove yourself by peeking me clear. Then we can look for 2d's partner.

Vote in for Lord.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Oh yeah, mind control, that power that featured so heavily in all 8 seasons of GOT, how didn’t we realize

Necro must have been mind controlled on the peek too

Vote in for lord

Can we work out who the other wolf is now

Who do you think it is? If you win another peek at comp, who would you look at?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Who do you think it is? If you win another peek at comp, who would you look at?

You or bounty

You or bounty

For a peek I mean

Bit more complicated on the who it is but I’d sort of tried to reason through last night and I’d gotten down to a few names. Problem is every time I do it I end up with a slightly different order

You or bounty

Ok. I get that my play hasn't been stellar but if I was the other convert, I'd have toasted Lord last night for the glory and village cred.

Ok. I get that my play hasn't been stellar but if I was the other convert, I'd have toasted Lord last night for the glory and village cred.

That would be a sub optimal play and lord would have told you this.

For a peek I mean

Bit more complicated on the who it is but I’d sort of tried to reason through last night and I’d gotten down to a few names. Problem is every time I do it I end up with a slightly different order

Is it worth putting your thoughts out on thread? Everyone should be doing this really. I hate this stage when people get tired/complacent and figure someone else will bring it home. We're in a reasonably strong position but I'd lay odds that if the remaining evil wins a prize it'll be a kill to bring numbers down and with so few left, it's likely they will.

So I'm sticking to pattern anyway :pac:

source.gif

• Advertisement

Any chance of a full reads list from you?

Any chance of a full reads list from you?

Sure, after. I get outta bed, have a shower, have something to eats
    Power on computer, update yesterday's full reads list with yesterday's shenanigans. Definitely.

Thing is

Don't feel like getting outta bed just yet

So...that's a no then. Would've liked to see it before competition and next munch.

So...that's a no then. Would've liked to see it before competition and next munch.

Why, that's super Wolfie!

Could be innocent, but sounded like you base the next munch off my tears list,

But then you may just think I'm next munch, then it makes sense

I'ill try to do before lynch

Why, that's super Wolfie!

Because I think there's a good chance you won't be alive after that if you are good. H2D is threatening to kill you too so they'll stay away from them. They're not going to take me out unfortunately because I've played even worse than usual.

Bounty Hunter - Quiet enough game. Did call out Guffy for wanting to focus on converts rather than NK. Beaker did list him as his top convert choice - would Beaker have been that brazen? Name your convert target and if they get lynched and flip evil use that for credit? BH himself used this as justification for why he wouldn't be a convert.

Ecto - I'm good.

Guffy - Did make the focus on converts rather than NK comment. Has been so quiet I keep forgetting they're playing. Reminds me of a previous game where wolves one through a low posting strategy.

H2D - Took out GnR. Has pretty much been on sKeith since. Continuing tradition of newbie nailing a villain? Alternatively, could be going with the known wolves early strategy of hammering at sKeith.

Riona - As LadySkunk looked very wolfy. Arguing that peek and trying to keep lynch organised last night was proof of goodness but if lynch had moved off Tusk it would've been Lord lynched so not that strong a defense.

sKeith - Why is he still alive? Known evils went after him heavily but in a similar way to BH, go after sKeith early and then convert him. I always find good sKeith wolfy so being suspicious here is habit.

Kind of feel like I'm talking to myself now anyway so I'm out until lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Bounty Hunter - Quiet enough game. Did call out Guffy for wanting to focus on converts rather than NK. Beaker did list him as his top convert choice - would Beaker have been that brazen? Name your convert target and if they get lynched and flip evil use that for credit? BH himself used this as justification for why he wouldn't be a convert.

Ecto - I'm good.

Guffy - Did make the focus on converts rather than NK comment. Has been so quiet I keep forgetting they're playing. Reminds me of a previous game where wolves one through a low posting strategy.

H2D - Took out GnR. Has pretty much been on sKeith since. Continuing tradition of newbie nailing a villain? Alternatively, could be going with the known wolves early strategy of hammering at sKeith.

Riona - As LadySkunk looked very wolfy. Arguing that peek and trying to keep lynch organised last night was proof of goodness but if lynch had moved off Tusk it would've been Lord lynched so not that strong a defense.

sKeith - Why is he still alive? Known evils went after him heavily but in a similar way to BH, go after sKeith early and then convert him. I always find good sKeith wolfy so being suspicious here is habit.

Kind of feel like I'm talking to myself now anyway so I'm out until lynch.

Look at when im active, im working. In the bog now to check munch results and vote, and gona sneak out for a smoke at 12 to enter comp

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

Advertisement