Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,060 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

rawn wrote: »

Can you share for those of us not on faecebook?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Can you share for those of us not on faecebook?

It's basically this. A really simple meme that's a joke that quite a lot of people don't get. It's like an idiot detector :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

God he's some shovenist did he marry her for her looks or for love

Under an article about a man offering his partner money to lose weight. I think he means chauvinist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

"Michael D is a gerry actric".

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

At least he's not a Gerry artic. I'm picturing some sort of Gerry Adams/truck hybrid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Tell them Dev was 84 when re-elected on his second term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭QuintusFabius

Tell them Dev was 84 when re-elected on his second term.

I'm sure they'd know exactly who Eamon De Valera was !!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

did you ladies know that the baby name Navaeh is Heaven spelt backwards �� perfect name for my little angle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

did you ladies know that the baby name Navaeh is Heaven spelt backwards �� perfect name for my little angle

Christ she hasn't even spelled it so that it makes sense. Have heard this name before. Awful.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Why is it perfect? Because your little angle is also backwards?

That should start a bit of a discussion...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

There should be a special register of baby names for people too stupid to simply spell a word backwards.

"Just pick one. Any one."

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"THIS IS NOT A SCAM:

if you are over eighteen and looking to make anything from €300 - €700 per week......

Get a fu*kin' job!!!

THIS IS NOT A SCAM...."

I love these sensible posts.

Certain homeless mother of 7 on her income of over 50k a year:
    So this is wat they do wen u shame them by telling the truth �� I stick by wat i said and i dont expect anything from this goverment. Do they really think that a fiver is gonna make much of a differnce? What have the done to change the housing crises? Nuting thats wat nutin coz there not capeable of changing it. They dont wanna change it. So cllr paddy mc sh*t i call ya ur good for nothing and the people u work for are good for nothing!!!

fedders aphere when angles are nere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Christ i'm out of practice, that took me WAY too long :pac:

I have to admit I struggled myself for a minute! :D

Certain homeless mother of 7 on her income of over 50k a year:
    LOL
    i dont expect anything from this goverment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Bitches will not like my baby picture on my page but LOVE it on my baby daddy page ... smh that's the same baby!" followed by several emojis.

Seriously who has the time, never mind the inclination, to go noticing these things.

"Bitches will not like my baby picture on my page but LOVE it on my baby daddy page ... smh that's the same baby!" followed by several emojis.

Seriously who has the time, never mind the inclination, to go noticing these things.
    I had to read it a couple of times before I got it. Is she seriously bitching that her baby's pictures got more like on Daddy's page than Mum's? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I had to read it a couple of times before I got it. Is she seriously bitching that her baby's pictures got more like on Daddy's page than Mum's? :confused:

That's how I interpreted it yeah!

• Advertisement

That's how I interpreted it yeah!
    For the love of the flying spaghetti monster :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

WTF is fedders? Is it feathers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

WTF is fedders? Is it feathers?

Yep! "Feathers appear when angels are near" :pac:

Under an article titled 'Dublin man jailed for five years for IRA membership':

Comment 1: but if ur a pidofile the judge will give u a suspended sentence ?
    Comment 2: Yep dats the way dis fcuked up country works nw tryna get rid of any1 that will stand up to dem

Not a post as such, but a friend of a friend on FB has just called her baby "Suetlanna". I can only imagine it's supposed to be "Svetlana" (she's Irish by the way) but God help that poor child!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭elvis83

Not a post as such, but a friend of a friend on FB has just called her baby "Suetlanna". I can only imagine it's supposed to be "Svetlana" (she's Irish by the way) but God help that poor child!

That's just... I mean... Jesus wept.

This thread really depresses me

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

It's an Irish name meaning full of suet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I'll need a translation

.... appear when angels are near.

Fedders ???

• Registered Users Posts: 40,187 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'll need a translation

.... appear when angels are near.

Fedders ???

feathers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Sorry, a few posts down I did see it.
    I'm bekomin lik de dopes dat bleedin post on da facebuke n bad grammer n dat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement