Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Chicken and chips for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Autosport wrote: »
    Thank god I'm watching Fast N Loud so I'm occupied but Grandeod that is mean if you don't share with us :D

Love fast n loud !!
    Couch side watching diesel brothers now
    Thinking about bed but to lazy to go

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Clean plate. Thank you and good night!:D If I could share it I would! Fab stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside listening to Chemical Brothers bbc essential mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside. Eyes are closing, been an eventful day. Night all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Bedside. Eyes are closing, been an eventful day. Night all.

Sweet dreams poochie :3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening to Chemical Brothers bbc essential mix.

What year gremmy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'd love a little chicken and chips.

Seph, is there a Dealz out your way?

Couchside, just watched The Bay, I've never had a steak lol, just tasted it off other people's plates, too much chewing for me I love it cremated, I'd also like to be able to cook a steak similar to a restaurant quality, mine love it but I always think it could be much better.

What year gremmy?

Just released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_w7joFbWI

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Steak is being plated now with the mash, veg and pepper sauce, A skinny coke for the wash down. I'll back in a bit.:D

Can't beat a nice creamy peppercorn sauce :)

You know, just sayin'

Edit: sigh, too late. again.

Cali_girl wrote:
    Can't beat a nice creamy peppercorn sauce

I may have salivated.

I'd love a little chicken and chips.

I'll share, it's damn tasty

I'll share, it's damn tasty

Oh. Is the skin all crispy?

Yup, drumsticks, lightly spiced

Yup, drumsticks, lightly spiced

Oh stop! Thanks for offering to share Grem. I wish you really could :D

The first time the canteen has surprised me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Couchside, just watched The Bay, I've never had a steak lol, just tasted it off other people's plates, too much chewing for me I love it cremated, I'd also like to be able to cook a steak similar to a restaurant quality, mine love it but I always think it could be much better.

marinate... or braise it, for less expensive cuts.

I've only eaten it a few times but seem to spend my life finding ways to cook it. Someone here likes it with cashel blue cheese on top.

No but there's something else similar to dealz, I can't remember the name of it though.

No but there's something else similar to dealz, I can't remember the name of it though.

Mr. Price.. I'll have to head to town so, ta.

I ate a big meal earlier and now I'm feeling sick, just ate too much I think, I'm trying not to think about it or I'll feel sicker.

• Advertisement

Mr. Price.. I'll have to head to town so, ta.

I ate a big meal earlier and now I'm feeling sick, just ate too much I think, I'm trying not to think about it or I'll feel sicker.

*quickly switches the name to dealz*

Oh look at that, we do have a dealz after all :eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Autosport wrote: »
    Thank god I'm watching Fast N Loud so I'm occupied but Grandeod that is mean if you don't share with us :D

Richard Rawlings, mmmmmmmm:)
    *wipes drool from chin*

Bedside, listening to the wind and rain.

We have two dealz :P

We have two dealz :P

G'wan gremmy rub it in why don't ya :mad:

:pac:

Why are we talking about discount shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

that relief when it's not just me...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a Lemsip

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Why are we talking about discount shops?

Maybe because people love a bargain? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Just finished watching one of them state trooper comedy movies, I must be getting back to my youth a bit, I actually thought it was funny.
    Aparrently a penis in the ass hole is the key to life, said in a French English accent, translated in to the American accent actually meant happiness in the household is the key to life.
    Sorry for the vulgarity, it's bed time, time for some happiness. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Goodnight Fifty :D

Bedside here with a good book :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement