Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Rubberlegs wrote: »

Looking out at the horrible weather, first day of the Easter holidays, this better improve.

The forecast in to the week is for decent and warm weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: smurfjed, don't post here again. PM if you want clarification.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Very strange goings on around here again this morning, I thought it was only a Sunday night thing :D

Anyway, very productive morning here at the coalface, the atrocious weather outside as spurned me into booking our Summer holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'm very sorry to hear about Shannon (as I remember him). I didn't know him but he struck me as a really nice young man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work but the heart is not in it today. Am also cold to the bone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Aw crap. Smurf is one of my favorites in here. Don't know what went on but will miss his adventures.

Sitting in an Indian restaurant beside the school I teach at occasionally. Just finished work there and need to eat before I do my real job. It's 5.40 and haven't eaten since 10 am so starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

i haven’t been on here in a long time and am so very saddened to hear about Damien as today I was up with my daughter at 4 for her starting in her first real job with the world at her feet and the excitement and nervousness all at once and I think of Shpud who just couldn’t see a way to have that . Then I realise smurfjed is gone and graces 7 .. I loved them both . Heading out to light a candle for Damien and anyone else here not feeling great xx

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table. Planning my next move.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, need to galvinise myself to move. Think it's the weather today, has me in no mood to do anything.
    Have to go buy nail varnish, have to look half human as have an interview later.

Back from a decent walk in windy rain. Stopped off to buy ourselves two large Easter eggs each. Now waiting in the coffee to brew, while Mrs S butters the hot cross buns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Back from a decent walk in windy rain. Stopped off to buy ourselves two large Easter eggs each. Now waiting in the coffee to brew, while Mrs S butters the hot cross buns.

I love hot cross buns, you didn't get them in lidl or aldi I'd say as I read somewhere they were taking the crosses off them so as not commit religious offence, lol.
    Having tea and homemade brown scones myself now, a nap will follow as with the weather the days good for nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Choo-choo...and feeling green

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Please tell me it was a Tiffin Egg ;)

Eventful day in the coalface.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side wresting with a sweet potato! Just tryed to cut it in half and it went flying across the room !

Autosport wrote: »
    Please tell me it was a Tiffin Egg ;)

Eventful day in the coalface.

No. Twirl eggs for me and Lindt for Mrs S. I've never seen a Tiffin eggs :(

About to do the crossword in today's paper,

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No. Twirl eggs for me and Lindt for Mrs S. I've never seen a Tiffin eggs :(

About to do the crossword in today's paper,

I was sure I saw one and that's the reason i mentioned it. Buy yourself a massive bar and it will nearly be the same ;):D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading up to the village.
    Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Kitchen side wresting with a sweet potato! Just tryed to cut it in half and it went flying across the room !

There fecker's to cut, you need a big knife!

Heading up to the village.

There fecker's to cut, you need a big knife!
    I'm a bit ( like totally ) clumsy so me and kitchen machinery are not a great combo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Wow, 2 of our regulars banned in the one day? Strange, I enjoyed both their posts.

I am homeside, struggling to get going really. I need to go to college and hand in an assignment, do work on another one, and go to the gym, but I’m just not feeling it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

At home trying to paint my nails for an interview. This is not where my natural talent lies, but I'm a biter who has been trying to grow them, so they look awful and I have to do something with them! Anyone wanna come over and do it for me?

• Advertisement

TG1 wrote: »
    At home trying to paint my nails for an interview. This is not where my natural talent lies, but I'm a biter who has been trying to grow them, so they look awful and I have to do something with them! Anyone wanna come over and do it for me?

I could try !! Can't guarantee that they will be able to be seen in public after but ........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TG1 wrote: »

Hands flat for me :)

I don't paint mine, but painting someone else's is relaxing .

Just cleaned and aired the house . Through the windows , that wind's invigorating !

Might tackle the front garden although I can't do what needs to be done as I'd upset the hoarder.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Trying to find the motivation to do some work.

Working from home is not helping in that search.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed, feeling like crap..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still home. Got things ready to go, now just need to find the motivation to leave. The weather is not making it any easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Deskside - tidying up a few things.

Anyone spot any Black Magic Easter eggs? Was in Tesco earlier for staples but couldn't see any dark chocolate eggs ( now the place was very busy so didn't dally but had a fair look around)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Our first of its kind 8-screen multiplex is now open.
    Every screen offers all-premium leather seating, in-cinema waiter service, immersive surround sound and crystal-clear projection.
    Relax in our exclusive VIP lounge as you browse a gourmet menu featuring dishes such as Za’atar wagyu beef skewers, poached lobster, 24k Gold wrapped chocolate fondant and more.

I'm off to the cinema, no idea what the movie is.

smurfjed wrote: »

That sounds amazing !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

smurfjed wrote: »

I like the sound of Wild Rose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Just home and looking like a drowned rat :(
    Off to get some clean, dry clothes now. Preferably of the fluffy pyjama type :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement