Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2019

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Hi there

I was in Div 7 last year and thought it would be renewed.

There's not draft set. Do I have to rejoin a new league from scratch this year?

Is this your first post this year? if so then you will have been removed

Everyone is given 5/6 weeks to confirm they are in for new season on this thread, if they dont do that they could end up with alot of inactive teams, lots of people pulling out every year.

You may get a a space in a lower league

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ctdkalf

jester1980 wrote: »
    Is this your first post this year? if so then you will have been removed

Everyone is given 5/6 weeks to confirm they are in for new season on this thread, if they dont do that they could end up with alot of inactive teams, lots of people pulling out every year.

You may get a a space in a lower league

Spot in division 8 if u want

• Registered Users Posts: 9 neel2150

Hi, Is it possible for me to join this league, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

I’ll jump in again if it’s available. Totally forgot

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

neel2150 wrote: »
    Hi, Is it possible for me to join this league, please?
    I’ll jump in again if it’s available. Totally forgot

You can both join Division 8, can you message Ctdkalf and he will add you in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Ctdkalf

Hi lads. Any thread on here for international series games . Trying to find out where best pubs are for bears v raiders game at spurs stadium.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Advertisement