Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

I'm happy to comish Div 6

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi, The divisions are set now, I can add you to Division 7 if you want but I can't rearrange all the divisions again.

That be great, thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Still waiting on 3 more commish volunteers.

In the meantime could the Commissioners go about getting access to the league by PM'ing last years commissioner and then remove anyone not in your division for this season.

Then send PM's to people you need to add. You can also verify that the league settings are correct and that scoring is set to standard scoring etc.

Last Years Commish's:

Prem - niall1811
    Div 1 - Johnny_Fontane
    Div 2 - infacteh
    Div 3 - paulie21
    Div 4- AirDemon
    Div 5 - Paladonia
    Div 6 - padmcv
    Div 7 - hots

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

ftse100 wrote: »
    That be great, thanks

Added.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

is it ESPN Fantasy you guys play?

• Advertisement

is it ESPN Fantasy you guys play?

NFL.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Ok I'm in

Always Be Closing (The Munich 58ers)

When do you guys Draft?

Ok I'm in

Always Be Closing (The Munich 58ers)

When do you guys Draft?

Hi,

Added to Division 7. DM1292 is the Commissioner and will be in touch to arrange a draft date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Love to be in a fantasy league this year if any space

In

TheSonyMichelHypeTrain

New joiner so bottom division for me!

Added
    raven136 wrote: »
    Love to be in a fantasy league this year if any space

Added but we will need a few more to join so we have enough for a division 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 B65team

Would also like to be part of this if there's any space

B65team wrote: »
    Would also like to be part of this if there's any space

Added.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

League 7. gang gang.

What's the scoring system? Can see it

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

evil_seed wrote: »
    League 7. gang gang.

What's the scoring system? Can see it

Standard at the minute, will look into it proper when the league is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

Trying to put together a paid league at the minute (i.e. with a buy-in fee). If anyone else is interested, join the discussion/sign up below.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058000394

I've tried getting in touch with people who've shown interest in Division 7. If you've registered interest and are yet to join the league or haven't received an invite, do get in touch.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

I'll do Div4 commissioner if you are still stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackwigan

Interested in joining as an expansion side

jackwigan wrote: »
    Interested in joining as an expansion side

Added.

I've 14 people added to the divion 7 league from 16. All PM's have been sent and 2 people are yet to reply.

I want to organise a draft date and specific league rules shortly, so if the 2 individuals who are yet to reply to me don't get in touch, I'm more than happy to add 2 newcomers to D7 providing the threads moderator is fine by this.

14 people is more than enough to draft also, and set up a league. So if I can't get another 2 on board D7 then I'll knock on with 14. I'd preferably keep it at 16 teams like the other leagues though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

DM1292 wrote: »
    I've 14 people added to the divion 7 league from 16. All PM's have been sent and 2 people are yet to reply.

I want to organise a draft date and specific league rules shortly, so if the 2 individuals who are yet to reply to me don't get in touch, I'm more than happy to add 2 newcomers to D7 providing the threads moderator is fine by this.

14 people is more than enough to draft also, and set up a league. So if I can't get another 2 on board D7 then I'll knock on with 14. I'd preferably keep it at 16 teams like the other leagues though.

You'll get this at this stage of the season. Most people haven't started seriously considering Fantasy Football yet, and the leagues were only set a week ago, so most won't have considered logging into their NFL.com account to check invites. A little hasty to be considering turfing people out already but there's nothing to stop you setting up a draft date poll and posting it in the Division's thread :)

As for rules, all are set to be the same in every Division so there should be no polling of them anyway iirc

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    You'll get this at this stage of the season. Most people haven't started seriously considering Fantasy Football yet, and the leagues were only set a week ago, so most won't have considered logging into their NFL.com account to check invites. A little hasty to be considering turfing people out already but there's nothing to stop you setting up a draft date poll and posting it in the Division's thread :)

As for rules, all are set to be the same in every Division so there should be no polling of them anyway iirc

Can you link me to the specific rules for boards? I tried looking but couldn't find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

DM1292 wrote: »
    Can you link me to the specific rules for boards? I tried looking but couldn't find any.

All in the charter thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056426292

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Adamcp898 wrote: »

According to this, we have 3 starting WRs, is that correct?

Fantastic. Thanks a bunch guys.

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    According to this, we have 3 starting WRs, is that correct?

Last season it changed to 2 WR, 1RB, 1 Flex.

I'll post the full settings later on this evening once I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

adrian522 wrote: »
    Last season it changed to 2 WR, 1RB, 1 Flex.

I'll post the full settings later on this evening once I get home.

I'm almost certain that D7 had 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX last year!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

BarryC21 wrote: »
    I'm almost certain that D7 had 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX last year!! :eek:

We may have gone rogue accidentally, sh/tty commish. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 36,141 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Adrian, how are fixtures supposed to be scheduled?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

It's definitely 2rb, was probably a typo.

I'm still sore we got rid of 3wr!

Advertisement