Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2019

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

BarryC21 wrote: »
    I'm almost certain that D7 had 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX last year!! :eek:

That's correct.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Full settings in images attached.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Adrian, how are fixtures supposed to be scheduled?

I have a spreadsheet for doing it, once everyone is joined you need to send me the divisions and team names and I will send you back the fixtures for each week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

I am a bit late to table on this but I won Div 5 last year Boo Radleys

I am a bit late to table on this but I won Div 5 last year Boo Radleys

Added to Div 8. The other divisions are already set at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Adrian, its like a game of chicken for the commish job in Div 3. Ive never done it and would prefer not to but what happens if no one puts hand up ....

BKWDR wrote: »
    Adrian, its like a game of chicken for the commish job in Div 3. Ive never done it and would prefer not to but what happens if no one puts hand up ....

Well we will need someone to do it, at least to add the players and remove the relegated/promoted teams.

Then we need to set the fixtures. This needs someone who is actually part of the league as I can't have access to this if I'm not in the division.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Hi Adrian I'll do Division 4 if no one else has stepped up.

billr67 wrote: »
    Hi Adrian I'll do Division 4 if no one else has stepped up.

mooreman09 volunteered for division 4, so you are off the hook!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2058000394/5#110983853

A few more spaces up for grabs in the above money league. Need at least one more to get things going.

• Advertisement

Are there any more takers for this? At the moment it's not looking good for Division 8 to go ahead unless we turn both Div 7 and div 8 into 10 team leagues, which I don't want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

adrian522 wrote: »
    Are there any more takers for this? At the moment it's not looking good for Division 8 to go ahead unless we turn both Div 7 and div 8 into 10 team leagues, which I don't want to do.

If Div 8 gets badly stuck I’ll happily enter a second team to make up the numbers if allowed. I’ll be competitive but obviously won’t expect promotion should I finish high enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ctdkalf

I'll join division 8. Try to make my way up the divisions. Veteran at nfl fantasy

Ctdkalf wrote: »
    I'll join division 8. Try to make my way up the divisions. Veteran at nfl fantasy

Added, though we will need a few more to make up the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

adrian522 wrote: »
    Added, though we will need a few more to make up the numbers.

I dont know whether its allowed, but i would be willing to enter another team if it means having the numbers. Obviously i wont take a promotion if the season is a success

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

wawaman wrote: »
    I dont know whether its allowed, but i would be willing to enter another team if it means having the numbers. Obviously i wont take a promotion if the season is a success

I wouldn't mind having your 2nd team in D7 if the mod will allow it, providing you're not part of D7 already?

Just need one more to get to 16 teams and we draft this Thursday evening.

DM1292 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind having your 2nd team in D7 if the mod will allow it, providing you're not part of D7 already?

I'll go in 7 if he like . I don't mind either way . I just thought u had to start in 8

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

I'll go in 7 if he like . I don't mind either way . I just thought u had to start in 8

Works either way for me. Just got to ensure its okay with the mod.

Works either way for me. Just got to ensure its okay with the mod.

Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B65team

If we don't have numbers for Div 8, no biggie. I don't mind waiting until next year to join.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

As long as its ok, i dont mind whether its Div 7 or 8

When do we find out what league I'm in and when draft is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paul76567

Hey,

I'd be up for joining if there are any spaces left?

Cheers,

Paul

When do we find out what league I'm in and when draft is ?

At the moment you are in division 8 but there are only 6 players so we will need a few more to signup. The divisions are on the first post of this thread.
    Paul76567 wrote: »
    Hey,

I'd be up for joining if there are any spaces left?

Cheers,

Paul

Added.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Crendist the dentist

I'll join if spots are still going

I'll join if spots are still going

Added. Need another few to join though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 AnBeagalltach

Hi, very keen aswell if any spots left anywhere.

Thanks

Hi, very keen aswell if any spots left anywhere.

Thanks

Added,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'd be up for joining in Div 8.

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I'd be up for joining in Div 8.

Added, 1 more and we have a 10 team league. Can someone volunteer for commissioner?

Advertisement