Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Lawgrad101

Do most people just use the Bloomsbury book for Company or do they actually bring in the Act?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Iso_123

I have the bloomsbury companies act if anyone is interested in a 2nd hand one for the exam :) I bought it new so it's in really good condition

• Registered Users Posts: 28 KCSLAW

Hey guys would anyone have up to date grids for EU and Company please?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭LS3

Does anyone have any company predictions for March/April? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 FE1Rookies

KCSLAW wrote: »
    Hey guys would anyone have up to date grids for EU and Company please?

I have both pm me and I will send them on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

LS3 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any company predictions for March/April? :)

I’d like people’s thoughts on this too! And the essential topics that can’t be left out!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ruby1998

Anyone have good concise notes for company? Can swap for loads of materials in equity/contract/Eu/tort!!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

Any word on when the applications are up for the March sitting? Still no sign yet, I would have thought it would have been this week

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Lallers96 wrote: »
    Any word on when the applications are up for the March sitting? Still no sign yet, I would have thought it would have been this week

I think I read somewhere that the provisional date to receive a recheck back is the 19th Feb and the provisional deadline application for the next sitting is the 26th Feb. Key word been PROVISIONAL!!! So no date yet but I wouldn’t worry, plenty time!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭legallyginger

would anybody have examiners reports for constitutional?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

Did anybody who applied for the Michael J Staines training contract hear back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Fitz_95

If anyone is still looking for contract legislation let me know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 FE1TINY

Fitz_95 wrote: »
    If anyone is still looking for contract legislation let me know! :)

I am looking for contract legislation let me know if it’s still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

I sound like a broken clock here, but has anyone gotten their refund back??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

IgoPAP wrote: »

I haven't got a refund yet for an exam I didn't sit in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lawgrad_

Yes, I have! I didn't request it or anything just appeared in the account like 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jcarroll9

IgoPAP wrote: »

Yeah I actually got mine refunded on November 27th - I just double checked the date. I didn't apply for it but I sent in a fairly scathing complaint about another exam that I did sit so I think that may have attracted their attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Fitz_95

Contract legislation is now gone, but also have the Succession Act tabbed and highlighted if anyone needs that also :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

jcarroll9 wrote: »
    Yeah I actually got mine refunded on November 27th - I just double checked the date. I didn't apply for it but I sent in a fairly scathing complaint about another exam that I did sit so I think that may have attracted their attention.

Grand so. I'll send them a screaming e-mail and hopefully they'll refund me within the next 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Fe119

I have Property and Contract legislation. They are in good condition but hilighted. Willing to post for a reasonable fee if anyone needs them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rickmatt

No :/

Did they send you a read receipt of your application? I emailed them well before the deadline but never heard anything then rang the office and they told me to email it in again, but again no read receipt, maybe they just don't let you know they've received it.

rickmatt wrote: »

Did they send you a read receipt of your application? I emailed them well before the deadline but never heard anything then rang the office and they told me to email it in again, but again no read receipt, maybe they just don't let you know they've received it.

Re: Michael J. Staines trainee application

No, heard nothing. I sent a second email last week asking if they’d received it and didn’t get a response to that either. Might try calling tomorrow to see what the story is.

lawgirl23 wrote: »
    No, heard nothing. I sent a second email last week asking if they’d received it and didn’t get a response to that either. Might try calling tomorrow to see what the story is.

Maybe it's just the way they do things, least we're in the same boat

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭L.E.D

Property question:

Working off a fairly old manual, 2016/2017

Any cases since then that I should look at? Important ones?

Fitz_95 wrote: »
    Contract legislation is now gone, but also have the Succession Act tabbed and highlighted if anyone needs that also :)

Have you still got this?

Fe119 wrote: »
    I have Property and Contract legislation. They are in good condition but hilighted. Willing to post for a reasonable fee if anyone needs them!

Interested in property if you still have them

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Fe1user5555

Just wondering did anyone apply to the Kennedy’s training contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SKLaw

Just wondering did anyone apply to the Kennedy’s training contract?

I did. I was wondering if many people have applied to it too

• Advertisement

Maybe it's just the way they do things, least we're in the same boat

Just spoke to them. The lady who answered the phone was lovely. She took my name and checked, was able to tell me that they received it and it was sent on to the Partner who is dealing with all the applications.

So I’d say worth calling them to check - even just for your own peace of mind!

Advertisement