Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Dolbert wrote: »

Okay, this particular dress is sized small enough. I suggest ordering a size up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Bought this in Urban Outfitters last week! Not very sure about it, I don't know what to wear it with! Have only worn it once so far.

Was only €14 though so can't complain :)

5752428160900_Black_l1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Hi Valentina, after seeing your post I went onto this website for the first time, and fell in love with a load of dresses :o But when I go to order firefox tells me it's not a secure website etc, it is a legit site yes? You've ordered from it before?

Hi there, I've ordered a good few times from them and never had any problems - I'm using Google Chrome. It is definitely a legit site - you can also access it through a link at the bottom of the homepage of mango.com. Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭WhirlEsme

Twee. wrote: »
    Jil Sander glasses from Arnotts, better than half price at €109.

Those are beautiful :) Her glasses are very well made imo. I got a (cat-eye) pair a few weeks ago (post for reference: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85871442) and I'm very impressed. They're very robust, more than any other designer glasses I've bought before. Would certainly want to buy more of her stuff, that's for sure*. :pac:

(*Also, i feel like a 50's movie star wearing them :o)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I love her stuff too! Very slick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

2456222-p-4x.jpg

I bought this Michael Kors coat in TK maxx Dublin store today for 89 euro

This was last one,but they have few more different style Michael Kors coats as well.

few weeks ago I bought nice coat from Boohoo.com,but unfortunately when it arrived,I sent it back due to small sizing and cheap material.

This coat is very well made in my opinion.

easy1 wrote: »

I bought this Michael Kors coat in TK maxx Dublin store today for 89 euro

This was last one,but they have few more different style Michael Kors coats as well.

few weeks ago I bought nice coat from Boohoo.com,but unfortunately when it arrived,I sent it back due to small sizing and cheap material.

This coat is very well made in my opinion.

I've seen it in the Limerick tk maxx (approx 4 coats of varying sizes about 4 weeks ago) and Tralee (2 weeks ago), if that helps. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

ordered these today, cant wait for them to come. I'm in love with the dress. Pepperberrys Autumn collection is gorgeous I want nearly everything!

http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/products/dresses/day-dresses/cord-dress/grey-floral/pd235gfa/

http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/products/coats/jackets/jersey-blazer/navy/pc105nvy/?level=2

ordered this also. hopefully it does with it says on the tin!
    http://www.simplybe.ie/shop/magisculpt-swimdress-firm-control-3/ro662/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=8402#colour:Black/Khaki,

http://ie.nextdirect.com/en/x52164s3 this jeans in both colours

and the dungarees and little runners for my new niece coz its just so cute
    http://ie.nextdirect.com/en/girls/newborn-girls/hotchpotch/7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I must have a look in Tk Maxx, ye are all finding lovely coats there!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

WhirlEsme wrote: »
    I've seen it in the Limerick tk maxx (approx 4 coats of varying sizes about 4 weeks ago) and Killarney (2 weeks ago), if that helps. :)

there isn't a TKMaxx in Killarney, do you mean Tralee?

• Advertisement

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    there isn't a TKMaxx in Killarney, do you mean Tralee?

Yes, Tralee (whoops!), I was Killarney that same day, so got mixed-up :rolleyes: (................Killarney had a profound effect on me evidently. Ha! :D)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

WhirlEsme wrote: »
    Yes, Tralee (whoops!), I was Killarney that same day, so got mixed-up :rolleyes: (................Killarney had a profound effect on me evidently. Ha! :D)

was wondering, thought they had opened in Killarney for a second!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

Dress €7.72 missguided.eu

lucie-23.07.13-aj-26084.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

<snip>

The top- an impulse purchase from eBay which I kinda regret now. There are nicer ones available but I put in a bid in on this as it was relatively cheap at €35- shipping is €15 though. The nicer one will have to wait a month or two.

very hot real leather?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

sasta le wrote: »
    very hot real leather?

Of course! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

You have great links!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Kintaro, Would love to see some of the day to day stuff your gf/partner wears that isnt leather. i like leather myself but its more for certain ocassions than daily stuff. Or even the clothes you wear yourself would be nice to see :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Kintaro, Would love to see some of the day to day stuff your gf/partner wears that isnt leather. i like leather myself but its more for certain ocassions than daily stuff. Or even the clothes you wear yourself would be nice to see :)

Challenge accepted! I'm just out of the country at the moment but will get on it when back.
    As I've mentioned in the past, day to day she doesn't wear leather. It's reserved for the times we go out which at the moment are all too infrequent as we currently have differing work schedules.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Detective Mittens

Boohoo studded boot €22
    072aed57f3c5264d064a74878e65d358.jpgNew Look Regal Platform Court Shoes €26.01image1xl.jpg

Lydia High Neck Jersey Bodycon Dress €9
    full_size.jpg

Dunnes Print Crossover Sandal €10
    4161927_black.jpgDunnes Peeptoe €124126100_black.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I have a problem, i bought ALL OF THE THINGS, while on holidays and a bit before i went :o

Scarf with Day of the Dead skulls
    9656071968_27ca280105.jpg

So many shoes

9656064946_61f2b3ca0e.jpg
    9652820935_285d8a74c4.jpg
    9652807229_83a3356c0f.jpg

A head scarf

9656051128_99d4534335.jpg

This jumper
    http://www.pimkie.fr/pulls-gilets-femme/pulls-manches-longues/pull-ajoure-blanc/E07G0E/p122847.html

As well has 2 bracelets and a pair of heels my mam has claimed as her own.

This cardigan in penneys before i left

9652842905_b46c73c1ca_n.jpg

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 dublinlady79

Just love the black peep toe, are they in Dunnes now?

Leather jacket :D

michael-kors-black-kors-zip-detail-moto-leather-jacket-product-1-4719255-881053509_large_flex.jpeg

Link - http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/kors-michael-kors-zip-detail-moto-leather-jacket?ID=625005&CategoryID=2910&LinkType=#fn=spp=67&LinkshareID=J84DHJLQkR4-Iwn78bYaCEQa54vQhZdINw&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n

The dream is one day to own a YSL or Acne leather jacket (...........When I find I have a couple of grand to blow!!) - this will fill the void for the time-being! :)

image1xl.jpg
    Got this little jumper in AWear last week

Went on a bit of a high heel splurge the last few days! :P I can work these into a Halloween outfit next month anyway.

Bershka spiked peep toes €19.99
    1392231020_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=13630898081021392231020_2_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1363089808102

dublinlady, I actually ordered the peeptoes off Dunnes new on-line shop for in-store collection. I work near a Dunnes but live a good bit away. I'm not sure if they are in-store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I take it you got in the tralee store Ciarrai76? must have a look for it :D

I take it you got in the tralee store Ciarrai76? must have a look for it :D

I did, although I don't think there are many left. They are available online though.

I did, although I don't think there are many left. They are available online though.

Really? cant find it on the online store

found it on ASOS, nevermind!

Really? cant find it on the online store

found it on ASOS, nevermind!

ASOS is more expensive! Its €35 in AWear shop and I think €42 on ASOS!

• Advertisement

ASOS is more expensive! Its €35 in AWear shop and I think €42 on ASOS!

sneeky:eek: free delivery my a**. il have a look in the shop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Lovely jumper, have just ordered it myself! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Detective Mittens - the two pairs of Dunnes shoes are lovely, especially the crossover sandals - but I checked online and they don't have my size :(

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Detective Mittens - the two pairs of Dunnes shoes are lovely, especially the crossover sandals - but I checked online and they don't have my size :(

I wondering if I'l ever get them either, still waiting on a dispatch email.:confused:

EDIT: Arrived today, fit is true to size for both, but the buckle on the sandals is a bit finicky and cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I wondering if I'l ever get them either, still waiting on a dispatch email.:confused:

You could be waiting a while. I bought something from them online a while ago and was nearly a week and a half waiting for a dispatch email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh yes :D

I've been stalking ebay for absolutely ages for a pair of these to come up, didn't really think I'd manage to get a pair EVER because they are incredibly rare, let alone in my size. But I've managed to snag myself a pair of Nike Rift boots in my size in good condition and they were pretty affordable, though I did convince a pretty awesome someone to get them for me for Xmas, so I don't really officially get them for a few months, but oh my god am I ever overjoyed I've actually got a pair! :D

I know a lot of people will probably hate them, but I've had my eye on these for absolutely years...

y4zCjXq.jpgLGD5aMX.jpgeGtqmg2.jpg
    YbNxEJD.jpg

Ebay stalking has payed off big time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've wanted a TOUS watch for a while now, but I delayed as I wasn't used to wearing a watch. But I was in the US for work and I picked this up last week for approx €200

_200350155_main_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

I bought these beauties in Debenhams yesterday and love them! I've been looking for a nice pair of shoes with a nice silver heel for ages and finally found them, an absolute bargain too! :)

1150803_10151631994026987_859412152_n.jpg

got this in Vero Moda today, its sweatshirt material and it was half price at only €15 ;) I had my eye on it for a while, so was very happy to see it reduced today & it was the last one! no sign of any left on their website either.
    e914a454ff249485ed7690caab32a4a6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Got this as a present ...love it!

Zara €29.95

3350203050_1_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1373480161428

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

saw that necklace in a magazine today its fabulous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Don't know how to paste a photo from the Flash sites
    Next, €61, can't wait for them to arrive. Hope they fit okay!

http://ie.nextdirect.com/en/x522286s3#865610

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

That necklace is amazing Candy Girl!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

Some new work clothes:
    asos
    image1xl.jpg
    asos
    image4xl.jpg
    topshop
    36J25DHPK_2_small.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got these Vince Camuto heels last week for an interview. They were so comfortable and looked great with trousers. 30% off in Arnotts so they worked out at €79.

I_5045362512865_51_20130812?fmt=jpg&layer=0&size=288,384&wid=288&hei=384&layer=1&src=I_5045362512865_51_20130812&size=288,384&qlt=65&wid=288&hei=384&op_usm=1,1,0,0

Picked this up in H&M Dundrum today, €9.95
    1CA_0285_027R_1.jpg],rotate[0.55],width[4021],height[4702],x[553],y[398],type[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=1&set=key[size],value[446x522]&call=url[file:/mobile/v1/product]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Ordered this Vero Moda Polly jacket, had to order from the German Amazon as I couldn't find anywhere else that had the xs still in stock, signed up to the fashion newsletter and got €10 off so cost €57 altogether including delivery.
    The only bad thing is that any time i've ordered from the German Amazon in the past I have found them to be very slow.

10094022_Black_001_ProductLarge.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just a gentle reminder to all posters - if you purchase an item online, please try to include a link to the item. It really helps other posters. (Must remember to do this myself!).

dudara

that is fab! is it not available in Vero Moda in Ireland? I noticed that not all the stuff on their website is available in my local store (Tralee). Then here is some Vero Moda stuff in DV8 that isn't in Vero Moda itself!
    Tayla wrote: »
    Ordered this Vero Moda Polly jacket, had to order from the German Amazon as I couldn't find anywhere else that had the xs still in stock, signed up to the fashion newsletter and got €10 off so cost €57 altogether including delivery.
    The only bad thing is that any time i've ordered from the German Amazon in the past I have found them to be very slow.

<IMAGE SNIP> Please do not quote pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

that is fab! is it not available in Vero Moda in Ireland? I noticed that not all the stuff on their website is available in my local store (Tralee). Then here is some Vero Moda stuff in DV8 that isn't in Vero Moda itself!

It's gorgeous isn't it!! It might be in some of the stores but I rang the shops I know locally in my area that stock Vero Moda and none of them had it in. It was out of stock yesterday on the Vero Moda website but just checked and the xs is back in today. It would have cost €6 to post though unless my order was more than €80

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement