Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Richard Osman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Josh Warrington- I think its his face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Joan Of Arc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

blade1 wrote: »
    David Walliams.

Something creepy about him. ..
    Wouldnt have my child around him anyway, that's for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Enda Kenny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Miriam O'Callaghan, talentless yet shows up everywhere with that stupid drawling accent

Fair enough.

Just so you know though. She is not only a very lovely person but a good person too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Blinky Plebum

Fair enough.

Just so you know though. She is not only a very lovely person but a good person too.

She also has loads of children and is capable of "having at all", she's the only woman in the world to both have children and be a success in her career.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Ryan Reynolds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,492 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Richard Osman

He does this little silent clap to himself whenever he laughs and it's very annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭Be right back

tupenny wrote: »
    Something creepy about him. ..
    Wouldnt have my child around him anyway, that's for sure

Yes, I don't know what it is. Ever since Little Britain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

She also has loads of children and is capable of "having at all", she's the only woman in the world to both have children and be a success in her career.

huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭Be right back

I can't stand Chris O'Dowd.

Seems like a nice fella but I just hate him.

I think it was all the hype about his supposedly brilliant performance in Bridesmaids and yet when I watched it there was absolutely zero that stood out and it was a just a basic supporting part in a romantic comedy with nothing special about it at all.Jon Hamm was on the screen for very little time in that film and was 100 times more enjoyable.
    His accent annoys me. Half American/ half Irish. Can't watch his being interviewed either.

Chris O Dowd is definitely a comedian just because he has a bit of a stupid looking head on him..

Like, that was probably just a defining characteristic in his teens and he probably just went with it and ended up where he is..

He's not particularly funny like..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,153 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Vogue Willams . Who wants to know every instance and every moment of her life ?

huh?

Every single interview with her seems to mention the Phrase "having it all" and then goes on about the children she has.She is not the only woman in the world to have children and a good career and it's much easier looking after children if you have the sort of money she has.

Amanda Holden, attention seeker and seems to think that she's really hot but she's totally fake and plastic looking imo, if I was a man I definitely wouldn't..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

How long ago did this thread become a list of people that people can't stand for perfectly explicable reasons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭blade1

lawred2 wrote: »
    How long ago did this thread become a list of people that people can't stand for perfectly explicable reasons?

08/05/2017

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

Ellen degenerous - everything about her annoys me and id say she's an awful person behind the cameras.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Ellen degenerous - everything about her annoys me and id say she's an awful person behind the cameras.

She is seemingly awful and suffers from acute misandry. Good spot.

• Advertisement

lawred2 wrote: »

If it genuinely was a thread for people you inexplicably can't stand it would just consist of a list of names and that would be an unbelievably boring thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I cant even look at her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    I cant even look at her.

Was watching Finding Dory at the weekend, had nothing to do so decided to stream it.

Her voice really, really, really bugged me in that. It didn't feel genuine-but then, much of that film didn't feel genuine-it reeked of cash grab.
    I'm a film nerd-I decided to put on Finding Nemo and see if it was me that was off.
    Nope, I found Finding Dory had no heart. Everything was off, and they couldn't recapture that little spark.

I reminded me tho-I can tolerate Kate McKinnon when she's doing voice work, or on SNL.
    But outside of that...urgh... even in interviews, there's some kind of 'better than you' thing she radiates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Tom Hiddleston.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I was going to list some. Honestly, there are too many. Mostly rich and full of their own self impotence…

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭SirGerryAdams

The two jonnys.

Unfunny pricks. And I'm sick of tipp people playing their stupid songs in my company because they think non tipp people find it funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I can't stand Chris O'Dowd.

Seems like a nice fella but I just hate him.

I think it was all the hype about his supposedly brilliant performance in Bridesmaids and yet when I watched it there was absolutely zero that stood out and it was a just a basic supporting part in a romantic comedy with nothing special about it at all.Jon Hamm was on the screen for very little time in that film and was 100 times more enjoyable.

I’m with you there. I just don’t get his appeal. And I totally agree - Hamm’s tiny part is one of the highlights of the film. He deftly showed off his comedic acting chops with way less material than O’Dowd.

I’ve never really like O’Dowd in anything. He amps up his Irish accent too, IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Holly Willoughby

The fascination for what is the embodiment of a Mrs Potato Head winds me up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,066 ✭✭✭✭neris

catherine thomas, a lifelong RTE hanger on who thinks people really give a flying **** about her personal life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Deirdre O'Kane and particularly that Appliances Delivered ad on the radio.

Yeah that's an atrocious ad. She talks like her bottom jaw is going to fall off like she's a ventriloquist doll.

Also their insistence on pricing using 95p really ruins the flow of the lines.

Advertisement