Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭Soarer

Manager down from Dublin today.

Threw on some Acier to show him who the real boss is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,582 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Soarer wrote: »
    Manager down from Dublin today.

Threw on some Acier to show him who the real boss is!

Definite Dirk Diggler fragrance!

Hoping to get the new list on here by tomorrow, with a few new bits additional to the email list - bit of a Tom Ford bonanza actually!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There's a few surprises, wont say any more Pat :)

March 2020 listing :

maxresdefault.jpg

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Yes - believe it or not, March marks three years since my very first fragrance split! Thank you all for your support in the interim - it really wouldn't have been such a success without you. I'm listing the first in an occasional series of 'best ofs' - 'Bargain Belters' featuring lower priced, but fantastic, scents that passed many people by. A bit of a birthday giveaway too - I'll be giving away splits of Clive Christian C for Men to three people who pop in a request this month.

I expect to start shipping these from approx. 16th March.

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml. NB: new batch of 10ml glass bottles I've just (March 2020) started using actually hold slightly less, about 9.6ml - apologies.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

"Open splits" need to get a minimum number of people signed up to go ahead.

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 4/3/2020:

Creed - Aventus: €85 per 50ml. Two left (awaiting new 50ml bottles though).
    Thierry Mugler - Pure Malt: Whiskey accented designer scent, but not overly boozy. €9 for 10ml, or €16 for 20ml. Only 20ml left. Price reduced!
    Berdoues - Arz El-Rab: cedar, ginger, lemon and pepper - this is very wearable and smells a lot more upmarket than its price suggests; a little bargain. €31.50 for 30ml (in original 100ml bottle if wanted).
    Swedoft - Mysterious Shadow: Parfum de Marly - esque masculine from hip Swedes Swedoft. €16 for 10ml - one only (plastic).
    Penhaligon's - As Sawira: midweight oud drying down to saffron and spice. From the high end Trade Routes collection. €15.50 for 10ml, €29 for 20ml, €41.50 for 30ml. 30ml available.

................................................................................................................

Creed Aventus - please note!
    There's always been a lot of talk online about Aventus being changed / reformulated etc - 99% of which is absolute bull. Well, this time it looks like it's official - Aventus has almost certainly been reformulated as of batch 19Y01. Creed have not said this directly, but the official list of fragrance notes has changed which surely indicates a reformulation - the presumption is that this is in response to the latest IFRA restrictions on fragrance ingredients which ban / cut back on many common ingredients, and which will affect a lot of fragrances. The new batch is already out in the wild. The feedback so far is......poor to say the least. Now, bearing in mind the bull**** ratio mentioned above re Aventus I would be hugely wary of taking these claims at face value and I would presume they're over exaggerated........but it's always possible they're correct - I don't know because I haven't smelled it yet.

Anyway, I've got in an extra flacon which is pre-reformulation batch 19S01. If you really really want to ensure you get some more pre-reformulation ('Classic'?) Aventus this may be your last chance - beyond that flacon, although it may well be possible, I can't guarantee getting an 'old' batch. I have only two bottles available.

Late breaking news: Creed has just sold a majority stakeholding to a private equity firm. Aside from any potential fragrance changes, expect price rises I’d say!

................................................................................................................

Competition time!
    375x500.9728.jpg
    Clive Christian’s C for Men (now discontinued and replaced by an inferior fragrance) is perhaps best described as a stronger version of Tuscan Leather – I’d call it Tuscan Leather Intense but Tom Ford already got there! Price is an eye watering €350 for a 50ml bottle................but I’m giving some away for free, what with it being a birthday celebration and all! Quite simple really: everyone who places a request between now and the end of March will have their name put in the hat for one of three 9ml bottles of C for Men. That’s it!

Small print: (i) open to anyone who submits and pays for a request by end March – doesn’t need to have been delivered within that timeframe. (ii) names will be drawn at random by one of those raffle program thingies on d’internet. (iii). If your request has already been delivered and you’re a winner, I will send the C to you in a plastic bottle by An Post.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOM FORD
    504571.jpg

Beau de Jour *open split*
    This appeared in the Private Blend range (at a considerably more expensive price) last year before disappearing quickly. Now it's back - and much, much cheaper as part of the mass market Signature range! Arguments abound online as to whether it differs from the original release - for what it's worth I can't smell any difference! The fragrance itself is an absolute cracker - a barbershop style lavender, patchouli, and amber riot. Classy, yet accessible and inoffensive. A very safe wear. This is garnering some seriously good press and looks like a major hit. Frankly, it's well worth the retail price.....but I don't do retail! Currently I have no original bottles left but may have more shortly so do ask (I think they'll go very quickly though so hurry!). RRP €99 for 50ml.
    €18 for 10ml, €35 for 20ml, €50 for 30ml, or €73.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

Lost Cherry *open split*
    Fnarr fnarr! Unisex fragrance here, containing notes of black cherry, Turkish rose, tonka bean, cedar, almond, vetiver, Peru balm, cherry liqueur, jasmine Sambac and sandalwood. But mostly cherries. Ridiculously expensive at an RRP of €245 / 50ml.
    €34.50 for 10ml, €67 for 20ml, €98.50 for 30ml, or €154.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

Grey Vetiver EdP *open split*
    An office classsic, this features shiny citruses, spices, precious wood and vetiver - simple, clean and elegant and ideal for Spring. This is the stronger eau de parfum version (although I think the EdT may have been dropped). RRP €90 / 50ml.
    €15 for 10ml, €28.50 for 20ml, €40 for 30ml, or €58.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

Black Orchid EdP *open split*
    Sophisticated, dark (with floral undertones), intense (yet paradoxically subtle), mysterious and alluring - this is one of the major sellers of the whole Tom Ford range. This was originally released as a female fragrance before being rebranded as unisex given the high number of men who apparently wear it. Me personally, I think it's one for the ladies TBH. RRP €99 / 50ml.
    €16 for 10ml, €30.50 for 20ml, €43.50 for 30ml, or €63.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

CREED
    504573.jpg

Spring Flower (for women) *open split*
    Mothers Day is on the way lads! One of Creed’s best female scents, this moves away from the heaviness of Aventus for Her and Royal Princess Oud to a much lighter affair. Apple, jasmine, melon and peach abound in a spring / summer oriented fragrance. An easy wear – and a cracking price! RRP €240 / 75ml.
    €69 for 50ml. Need at least another three signups for this one to go ahead.

Aventus Cologne *coming soon*
    Creed promised a fresher, lighter Aventus with this ‘Cologne’ flanker. And that’s exactly what they delivered – it’s like Aventus, but fresher and...err....lighter... If you reckon your Aventus is just that bit too in-your-face for a work environment, this is the answer – should be great for the hotter months too. RRP €180 / 50ml.
    €24 for 10ml, €46 for 20ml, €67 for 30ml, or €100 for 50ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BEST OF - Bargain Belters
    504572.jpg

What's this? Five low - mid priced 10ml bottles of fragrances which I've split previously but which passed many people by. All of these are absolutely top notch and are personal favourites of mine. Can I guarantee you'll like them all? No, tastes differ, but you'll surely like a few! All in hand.
    Lalique - Fleur Universelle: rum, myrrh, cinnamon and tonka. Gorgeous, warming fragrance for the cooler months.
    Christian Dior - Dior Homme Intense: takes often feminine touches such as iris and powdery smells and somehow makes a decadently sexy male scent. Very suave.
    Mancera - Aoud Vanille: dark, brooding medicinal oud, lightened – just a tad – with vanilla. Sombre and mysterious.
    Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine: smells like a real life orange. Really, nothing more need be said! Super for summer, and much better longevity than most citrus frags.
    Penhaligon's - Castile: a summer corker, this is a neroli forward soapy scent. Classic without being old fashioned, cool without even trying.

€69 for 5 x 10ml Last orders! Only two more available - this will not be repeated.

KILIAN
    375x500.18904.jpg

Musk Oud *in hand*
    Much of the Kilian lineup leaves me indifferent, but this is – I think – their very highest rated fragrance. Oud, rose and musk – and a price that has been described as “immoral”. RRP ~€350 / 50ml in full presentation.
    €33 for 10ml or €64 for 20ml. More signups needed to proceed.

DOLCE & GABBANA
    375x500.33180.jpg

The One for Men: Royal Night *coming soon*
    Mysterious, sophisticated and extremely masculine, the new exclusive fragrance The One Royal Night represents an oriental edition of the original The One for Men fragrance and offers a fragrant journey to the Middle East. Its oriental - woody composition begins with notes of cardamom (two types of cardamom oil) and basil. Wild pear wood, a dry wood with a leathery note, and spicy nutmeg form the heart, followed by the oriental base of amber, cedar, sandalwood and labdanum.
    €11.50 for 10ml, €22 for 20ml, €31 for 30ml, or €46 for 50ml.

BERDOUES
    375x500.43109.jpg

Maasai Mara *open split*
    "Maasai Mara is a cozy and comforting cinnamon-orange-dried fruits blend that's very easy to wear. Dry, understated, and perfect for autumn-winter or a cool evening anytime" - Fragrantica.
    €10.50 for 10ml, €20 for 20ml, €30 for 30ml, or €41.50 for 50ml. 50ml available. Get your name down quick if interested.

BURREN PERFUMERY
    image.jpg

Man of Aran (AKA Aran) *in hand*
    Recently renamed simply ‘Aran’ to underline that this is a unisex fragrance, Man of Aran is a ‘modern fresh sea cologne with a citrus top note and woody base notes of the mosses, lichens and barks of the Burren’.
    €8.50 for 10ml.

LES SENTEURS GOURMANDES
    375x500.46460.jpg

The Absolu *in hand*
    Another from splits cheapo faves Senteurs Gourmandes. Cedar, green tea and mint – light and unisex.
    €8 for 10ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SalthillHead

Hi Padraig

Can you put me on the list for the aventus creed. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Hey Padraig put me down for 10ml each of the Beau du Jour and Lost Cherry (plastic).

Damn you. :pac:

Happy Birthday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hi Padraig, only recently came across this thread and first time making an order. Very interesting idea, congrats on three year milestone!

Could you put me down for 10 ml of 1. Penhaligon's - As Sawira, 2. The One for Men: Royal Night and 3. Grey Vetiver EdP please?

Lads, ye'd better get ordering Spring Flower, 'cause I won't know what to get herself if it falls through!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sburn

Hi Padraig,

Could I order 30ml Aventus Cologne and 30ml Beau de Jour, thanks.

Lads, ye'd better get ordering Spring Flower, 'cause I won't know what to get herself if it falls through!

Same - I might even order another bottle, fecking bargain at that price

It's a really nice fresh scent too (just been down to BT's and in Limerick they only have one bottle left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

20ml as sawira Pat...and will have a look at the lost cherry too
    Erik here :)

OK, all those orders above are good I think - will be in touch. Apologies for somewhat delayed responses at the moment - Real Life(TM) is very busy at the moment so not getting the desk time during the day to sort stuff out.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Same - I might even order another bottle, fecking bargain at that price

It's a really nice fresh scent too (just been down to BT's and in Limerick they only have one bottle left.

Yeah, Spring Flower is a real 'dumb reach' in that it's light and easy to wear and not likely to be disliked by many. Nice Spring juice - would need requests quick though to guarantee delivery by Mother's Day!

Green Irish Tweed
    Anyone after some? It's looking like I'll be getting in a 250ml flacon (at a slightly higher split price) for the five posters who missed the last flacon. Another two or three requests gets this upgraded to a 500ml flacon at the lower previous price of €80 for 50ml. If interested, let me know ASAP as I'm looking to put this one in the pipeline by the weekend.

OK, all those orders above are good I think - will be in touch. Apologies for somewhat delayed responses at the moment - Real Life(TM) is very busy at the moment so not getting the desk time during the day to sort stuff out.

Yeah, Spring Flower is a real 'dumb reach' in that it's light and easy to wear and not likely to be disliked by many. Nice Spring juice - would need requests quick though to guarantee delivery by Mother's Day!

Green Irish Tweed
    Anyone after some? It's looking like I'll be getting in a 250ml flacon (at a slightly higher split price) for the five posters who missed the last flacon. Another two or three requests gets this upgraded to a 500ml flacon at the lower previous price of €80 for 50ml. If interested, let me know ASAP as I'm looking to put this one in the pipeline by the weekend.

G'wan...I'll go for GIT with the rest of my stuff...I've a confirmation and a hol coming up this month....may as well be broke broke! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

Hi Padraig first time ordering let me know what to do but can i order Creed Aventus 50ml and Tom Ford Beau de Jour 30ml Thanks.

• Advertisement

mags1962 wrote: »
    Hi Padraig first time ordering let me know what to do but can i order Creed Aventus 50ml and Tom Ford Beau de Jour 30ml Thanks.

Aventus: good for that. NB folks that that was the last bottle of guaranteed pre-reformulation Aventus. I do have another flacon on the way but won't know its batch until it arrives.

Beau de Jour: currently I only have 10ml available, but if more requests for it come through I'll add another bottle and allocate you 30ml.

Will PM you.

G'wan...I'll go for GIT with the rest of my stuff...I've a confirmation and a hol coming up this month....may as well be broke broke! :)

Sound financial advice there Panda! Will get back to you re it if there's another order or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

You might have neither with this COVID-19 but at least you will smell good!

statto25 wrote: »
    You might have neither with this COVID-19 but at least you will smell good!

It's a known fact that Creed Spring Flower wards off the covid-19 virus, and all other viruses.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Hi Pat,

Would you stick me down for a Spring Flower if it goes ahead please? I'll have another peep when I finish work just in case there's anything else. Any chance you're running a virgin island water this year pretty please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

Email sent re flowers and beau de jour

Eyespy wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Would you stick me down for a Spring Flower if it goes ahead please? I'll have another peep when I finish work just in case there's anything else. Any chance you're running a virgin island water this year pretty please?

Done.

You didn't use all that VIW already did you?! Not currently planning to do one but never say never etc. I *will* have something though that could be described as VIW's larger than life sibling!

Spring Flower and Green Irish Tweed: both of these need just one more order for me to go ahead and order in 500ml. If you're on the fence, now's the time....

edit: plus, I'm getting another Beau de Jour in. 50ml available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

I can see the BdJ becoming the new Aventus at this rate! It's my number 1 at the moment for sure.

I've heard that spring flower also cures hangovers - hence my two orders

It's a known fact that Creed Spring Flower wards off the covid-19 virus, and all other viruses.

Bloody hope it does seeing as I was out in CUH all morning, where there's already one person positive, and more likely!

Testament1 wrote: »
    I can see the BdJ becoming the new Aventus at this rate! It's my number 1 at the moment for sure.

Fantastic juice, a frequent wear for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,253 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

hi pat, would you know offhand if the last aventus i got was pre or post reformulation? thanks

hi pat, would you know offhand if the last aventus i got was pre or post reformulation? thanks

Pre! Literally just allocated last of the definite pre reformulation bottles today. Another flacon is on the way but won't know batch until it arrives. Having said that, I read a new review of the reform batch today saying there was very little difference compared to the older stuff so you just don't know....

Done.

You didn't use all that VIW already did you?! Not currently planning to do one but never say never etc. I *will* have something though that could be described as VIW's larger than life sibling!

Spring Flower and Green Irish Tweed: both of these need just one more order for me to go ahead and order in 500ml. If you're on the fence, now's the time....

Ha, I didn't. Not yet but jaysus over half way into the second 50ml and desperately afraid I should have left it on the shelf during the winter months but it's so bloody nice. What do you do ;) Oh please, if you do a viw I will buy a shed load (boards wouldn't let me use the original term ha), promise but slightly intrigued about a coconutty larger than life sibling.

Oh feck it, who am I to deprive soarer and Mclove. Stick me down for 2 Spring flower Pat please and please, please please think about viw. You remain as always, a legend :D

Horray for Eyespy!!

Mother's Day is saved!

• Advertisement

Shur throw me down for that while you're at it. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!

You take butter vouchers?

That Spring Flower is ordered - will be in touch with people re it - could be as late as Sunday as tearing busy at the moment (apparently they expect me to work in this place - what's that about?!). Soarer: think I only have 30ml of the BdJ left now (subject to another bottle not being ordered).

That Spring Flower is ordered - will be in touch with people re it - could be as late as Sunday as tearing busy at the moment (apparently they expect me to work in this place - what's that about?!). Soarer: think I only have 30ml of the BdJ left now (subject to another bottle not being ordered).

Time for some self-quarantining Pat.

If I didnt have to go through my remaining stock - I'd be getting some BDJ!

Great days - EyeSpy, I hope you have a lovely weekend! Is that the Spring Flower gone now, I told my sister about it but she has been slow to get back to me.

Mc Love wrote: »
    If I didnt have to go through my remaining stock - I'd be getting some BDJ!

Great days - EyeSpy, I hope you have a lovely weekend! Is that the Spring Flower gone now, I told my sister about it but she has been slow to get back to me.

No, will have three 50ml bottles available. With 500ml splits, I'll usually go ahead with 7/8 (of 10) bottles taken, and hope to move the rest later.....

Ha, I didn't. Not yet but jaysus over half way into the second 50ml and desperately afraid I should have left it on the shelf during the winter months but it's so bloody nice. What do you do ;) Oh please, if you do a viw I will buy a shed load (boards wouldn't let me use the original term ha), promise but slightly intrigued about a coconutty larger than life sibling.

Oh feck it, who am I to deprive soarer and Mclove. Stick me down for 2 Spring flower Pat please and please, please please think about viw. You remain as always, a legend :D

Jaysis, you like the VIW alright! Will have a look at it for summer probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭flanno

Pre! Literally just allocated last of the definite pre reformulation bottles today. Another flacon is on the way but won't know batch until it arrives. Having said that, I read a new review of the reform batch today saying there was very little difference compared to the older stuff so you just don't know....

Sure stick my name on 2 of the new please.

Jaysis, you like the VIW alright! Will have a look at it for summer probably.

Oh you truly are the best, I'll keep my fingers crossed and my PayPal in credit so :D

flanno wrote: »
    Sure stick my name on 2 of the new please.

Will do.

..........................................................................................................................

Folks, please note that requests for new stuff (i.e. not in hand, or on the way to me) may push into April as I'm up the walls with the day job at the moment. They're unlikely to, but covering myself just in case! :)

• Advertisement

Last call!

Green Irish Tweed - I need to make a call on this one by tonight realistically. Currently have six (of ten) 50ml bottles allocated. One more request gets the 500ml split over the line and the flacon ordered.

TF Lost Cherry - dropping this one next few days if no-one else fancies a drop.

Berdoues Maasai Mara - need another ~20ml allocated for this one to happen or I'll call it a day on that one.

Tom Ford Black Orchid EdP - this one is happening, 30ml left.

Last call!

Green Irish Tweed - I need to make a call on this one by tonight realistically. Currently have six (of ten) 50ml bottles allocated. One more request gets the 500ml split over the line and the flacon ordered.

TF Lost Cherry - dropping this one next few days if no-one else fancies a drop.

Berdoues Maasai Mara - need another ~20ml allocated for this one to happen or I'll call it a day on that one.

Tom Ford Black Orchid EdP - this one is happening, 30ml left.

Pat, I'll take the 20ml of Maasai Mara to get it going..

Anybody want to push GIT or Lost Cherry over the line?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Martin maloney

Hi pat, Great to meet ya over the weekend to get the old batch of Aventus and thanks for the sample of Penhaligons Castile. It's a gorgeous scent.good dry down and lasts a good while. Massive thumbs up for that one I'll be looking to order 50ml of that whenever you are listing it again over the next few months.

Pat, is GIT unisex?

Pat, is GIT unisex?

It's categorised as male but TBH I think it's one that a woman could wear as it's very fresh. I'd suggest sniffing first though! If you can't get to it, maybe try Cool Water which is somewhat similar (and created by the same perfumer).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Odd you mention Davidoff, I was asked for an opinion on a ladies fragrance over the weekend - I think it was Tom Ford & my comment was that it was reminiscent of Cool Water by Davidoff, which I wouldn't have classed as being a unisex but very interesting that it's from the same perfumer as Creed, didn't know that!

• Advertisement

D'Agger wrote: »
    Odd you mention Davidoff, I was asked for an opinion on a ladies fragrance over the weekend - I think it was Tom Ford & my comment was that it was reminiscent of Cool Water by Davidoff, which I wouldn't have classed as being a unisex but very interesting that it's from the same perfumer as Creed, didn't know that!

Actually to correct myself, it's a widespread rumour / allegation that Pierre Bourdon who created Cool Water, had earlier created GIT for Creed - but Creed claim it was Olivier Creed. However, Creed are well known for their....errr......fantastical marketing bumph, and many people believe that all / many of their fragrances were created by hired hands on non disclosure contracts (which apparently is quite a common practice in perfumery). I believe some fragrance detectives have narrowed down the creator of Aventus (presuming it wasn't actually the Creeds despite their claims) to a list of 2 or 3. There is most certainly a fair similarity between GIT and CW though (albeit not clones or anything).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Hi Pat,
    I've lost track of the thread a bit. Have you any BDJ left, I'd take a 30ml if possible. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭deandean

Hey Pat, this might be another line for you :D
    5 litres of hand sanitiser, about €30.
    My local pharmacy is splitting it into 100ml bottles, €5.50 each!
    505186.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

Throw me down for the GIT there, sorry I'm late to the party.

If you're keeping a tally for VIW yet, please put me down on it

Thanks Pat.

AAAAAAAAA wrote: »
    Throw me down for the GIT there, sorry I'm late to the party.

If you're keeping a tally for VIW yet, please put me down on it

Thanks Pat.

LOL. Hadn't got the required numbers to expand the split to 500ml by Sunday evening so had planned to organise it for 250ml and order it.......but I haven't actually had a chance to do that yet.....so your request gets it back to 500ml!

• Advertisement
Advertisement