Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

End of #metoo

15678911»

Comments

leggo wrote: »
    Like I’m not going to look at that situation of a guy groping a girl he knows 15 minutes in public and think “What a respectful young man!” Similarly, I was walking to get the bus the other night and saw a lad fingering a girl on the street. Grade the respect you think he had for her at that moment from 1 to 10.

But if we’re talking about teenagers then I accept the point because teens are mainly just ****ing idiots.

You have weird views on sex. A man pleasuring a woman is taking advantage of her? Or is just the location that's the problem?

I'm guessing you wouldn't say a woman has no respect for the man she's jacking off. Is it the man disrespecting the woman in that case as well?

Equality when it suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? You asked if I graded a woman, which I did not. Re-read the post l responded to like I asked, as you clearly have not.

I'm referring to how you have repeatedly insulted the women who don't confront those who engage in street harassment... You've referred to them as cowards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

batgoat wrote: »
    I'm referring to how you have repeatedly insulted the women who don't confront those who engage in street harassment... You've referred to them as cowards...

And what are you looking for? I've debated this mainly with Bigbagofcans and Mrsmum. Reread my responses to them. Also re-read post 457.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

You have weird views on sex. A man pleasuring a woman is taking advantage of her? Or is just the location that's the problem?

I'm guessing you wouldn't say a woman has no respect for the man she's jacking off. Is it the man disrespecting the woman in that case as well?

Equality when it suits.

They can do what they want (well it’s actually illegal to perform sex acts on the quays in Dublin City, but still it’s not for me to judge)...but nah, you probably don’t have a very high opinion of someone, man or woman, if you think “They’re probably okay with me dropping the lamh at this bus stop.”

Again, each their own (and if you want to fight for the bus stop **** more power to you too!), but one thing it’s not is a great example of ‘respectful’ behaviour, and that was the question asked. Like maybe we have a different moral system but I’ve never thought “I respect this person so much...yeah, it’s time, I’m gonna finger them at a bus stop!” Maybe that makes me weird, maybe some would call you weird for seeing it and saying “Wow give that man a pat on the back for being so caring and not wanting to wait to pleasure that woman”, who’s to say really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

leggo wrote: »
    They can do what they want (well it’s actually illegal to perform sex acts on the quays in Dublin City, but still it’s not for me to judge)...but nah, you probably don’t have a very high opinion of someone, man or woman, if you think “They’re probably okay with me dropping the lamh at this bus stop.”

Again, each their own (and if you want to fight for the bus stop **** more power to you too!), but one thing it’s not is a great example of ‘respectful’ behaviour, and that was the question asked. Like maybe we have a different moral system but I’ve never thought “I respect this person so much...yeah, it’s time, I’m gonna finger them at a bus stop!” Maybe that makes me weird, maybe some would call you weird for seeing it and saying “Wow give that man a pat on the back for being so caring and not wanting to wait to pleasure that woman”, who’s to say really?

It takes two to tango. Women aren't the wilting flowers you seem to think. Source : my mam, my wife and my two daughters world kick your butt! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'm enjoying your input in this thread professore. I like how you don't let logic get in the way of making whatever point you want to at any stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

GettyImages-993043638.jpg

And again, what is the point of this post?

Advertisement