Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Buckets of tea. Overthinking. Procrastinating...

What’s new I suppose :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home after going to work for food safety training. Trying to figure out what to do for the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Been up most of the night with a vomiting child, he's sleeping now so I'm having a much needed coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Wishing I hadn't spent what little I had on seeing Annabelle last night. Thought it was all over the place.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside pondering life.
    Wishing I hadn't spent what little I had on seeing Annabelle last night. Thought it was all over the place.

Aww that's a pity, cinema is expensive enough as it is!

Deskside pondering life.

Aww that's a pity, cinema is expensive enough as it is!

Ya win some ya lose some!

Cabin fever took hold.

Any interesting ponderings :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Out and about down the country for a long drive with my OH.

As it is a beautiful day, we both decided to take a day off work (pretty easy as we are both working from home this week). :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up for work again. Ugh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Folding clothes!
    Ya win some ya lose some!

Cabin fever took hold.

Any interesting ponderings :pac:

How can I take over the wor.......

I mean ehhh

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Emptying the dishwasher whilst listening to South of Heaven by Slayer..

Now that’s what I call a rock’n’roll lifestyle !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's been a busy old day here. And expensive. Turns out that 16 year old girls that I was entertaining for the day love shopping. Who would have thunk it?
    But they had no money. My good nature might have been taken advantage of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Turns out that 16 year old girls that I was entertaining for the day love been taken advantage of.

:eek: careful trig.... :D
    Not long in the door, pub I frequent just got a Rockshore tap installed. Barman, let's call him Marcus* was raving about it. I scoffed at this, and demanded my usual pint of hop house. So adamant was he that I try it, that he offered a free pint of it, me being a punter of such high regard. Now the only free things I refuse to accept are personality tests on Abbey St and clatters, so I accepted his offer, admittedly with some trepidation. But f*ck me Marcus* the shortarse was on the money. Gulped it in a couple of swigs and I paid for the pint. Had another two before I got the train and grabbed an eighth pack in SuperValu to take home. Just waiting now for them to chill up a bit now and then I'll be out to the back garden to share my discovery with Flanders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home reading Harry’s post and I would like to subscribe to his blog :D
    Hands down my fav poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Cinema

In for a scare (hopefully :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed. Came for a nap earlier, think it’s time to stay. Got my VRT appointment in the morning so I’m a bit nervous and hoping it’ll go well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just home reading Harry’s post and I would like to subscribe to his blog :D
    Hands down my fav poster

But rockshore though.. It is a very poor beverage imo. Reminds me of the bud joke..
    Why is sex in a canoe and drinking budweiser similar?
    They are both f*cking close to water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Finally caught up with all the shenanigans on boards.

I am following waaaaaaay to many threads here.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bed. Came for a nap earlier,

A cat nap :pac:?

*gets coat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Dying of vicious hangover that would kill a horse or say even a dinosaur.

• Advertisement

A cat nap :pac:?

*gets coat*

Needed that giggle Seph :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

But rockshore though.. It is a very poor beverage imo. Reminds me of the bud joke..
    Why is sex in a canoe and drinking budweiser similar?
    They are both f*cking close to water.

Brilliance.

🀣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Unlocked on RTE 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

About to wash my face, such an ordeal trying to get all this makeup off every day

About to wash my face, such an ordeal trying to get all this makeup off every day

I despise make-up! It's the taking it off I think!

Needed that giggle Seph :pac:

giphy.gif

:pac:

• Advertisement

Schwanz wrote: »
    Brilliance.

��

Why thank you! *bows*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side. Been a while lads, how are ye?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

:eek: careful trig.... :D
    Not long in the door, pub I frequent just got a Rockshore tap installed. Barman, let's call him Marcus* was raving about it. I scoffed at this, and demanded my usual pint of hop house. So adamant was he that I try it, that he offered a free pint of it, me being a punter of such high regard. Now the only free things I refuse to accept are personality tests on Abbey St and clatters, so I accepted his offer, admittedly with some trepidation. But f*ck me Marcus* the shortarse was on the money. Gulped it in a couple of swigs and I paid for the pint. Had another two before I got the train and grabbed an eighth pack in SuperValu to take home. Just waiting now for them to chill up a bit now and then I'll be out to the back garden to share my discovery with Flanders.

I like the Rockshore stuff. Currently suppin a few cans of it on my "Sunday night". Back at the desk tomorrow, but at home.

No cooking today either. Pizza, chips, curry, rice. A fooking food meltdown.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Little bird just gone to sleep :-0 bloody teeth like . Why why why do the have such a hard time getting them just so they can fall out then :mad
    Right o rant over couch side with jelly tots which are well deserved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just as my balcony was getting invaded by an ever increasing number of women, I got called to work ASAP, we’ll ASAP plus 2 hours and I’m still sitting here waiting on our guest, it’s not as if he is stuck in traffic as he is coming by helicopter :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just as my balcony was getting invaded by an ever increasing number of women, I got called to work ASAP, we’ll ASAP plus 2 hours and I’m still sitting here waiting on our guest, it’s not as if he is stuck in traffic as he is coming by helicopter :)

Well I wasn't on that balcony with the mutt :( :P Was the invite lost in the post :D

I'll walk gorgeous mutt in the morning ;):D

Now couchside chatting with an amazing person :)

Couch side. Been a while lads, how are ye?

Yeah haven't heard from you in a while. Work must be hectic..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

In bed feeling anxious, as I always do the night before I go on hols! I don’t know why! I’m excited too though :-)

leahyl wrote: »
    In bed feeling anxious, as I always do the night before I go on hols! I don’t know why! I’m excited too though :-)

Enjoy!

Deskside with a pint of dublin red.

Leahy i hope the holiday is brilliant

Deskside pondering a cuppa despite the fecking heat in here :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Listening to the wind blowing in through the window :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Listening to the wind blowing in through the window :)

That's not wind :D

Autosport wrote: »

Auto , the Galaxy is hidden on you , climbing in through the window isn't going to help you find it :p

Autosport wrote: »

Auto's heavy breathing is next level!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Auto , the Galaxy is hidden on you , climbing in through the window isn't going to help you find it :p

Mam I'm in your kitchen now and I must say you keep it nice and tidy ;)

Grem that's one of my wind machines with cameras attached so I can see who I'm scaring the bejaysus out of :D

Night all ;)

• Advertisement

Send a wind machine my way please..

Send a wind machine my way please..

You want me to stalk you :eek:

I've never been asked before :D

I just want you for your fans :P

Night Auto , sleep well :)

Grem , it's quite breezy here tbh , lovely cold air , hopefully it'll head your way soon :)

I just want you for your fans :P

That's how you lure me in ;) I'm onto you Grem :D

Breezy here too but it can't get to me..

Auto i'm much sneakier than i let on ;)

Breezy here too but it can't get to me..

Auto i'm much sneakier than i let on ;)

Night Grem ;). See you later :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Also in bed enjoying the cool breeze, should be easier to sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Got a few bits and bobs to do before heading down to a holiday home on the west coast. Got to get thru the midlands first. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Every time I think of you I always catch my breath, and I'm still standing here and you're miles away...

Morning all

It's a bright morning with bits of light cloud 17C

Kitchenside with coffee....I opened cupboard...where's my favourite mug gone..:confused:....oh yea I left it over by the coffee machine a few mins ago..:o

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement