Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TA Pringles sprinkle the magical saltiness on the convex side of the crisps. Whatever possessed them, and why do they persist ?

Also TA at the cute little salad I got for lunch today. It could have been the perfect mini egg mayo salad : bitta egg, bitta coleslaw, bitta cucumber and carrots, on a bed of curly lettuce, and a mini fork to eat on the go. And only 2.50!
    Except the bed of lettuce was like big massive leaves folded, and since I had only a mini plastic fork, it was either tear the mayo coated leaves with my fingers, or hoover them up like a giant rabbit.
    I went for the latter.
    (I must have looked like Mr Bean too)

Oh, and I have baby shark stuck in my head.

FML !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

When Bord Gas text me about bill payment and there's still four days until it's actually due!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

TA Pringles sprinkle the magical saltiness on the convex side of the crisps. Whatever possessed them, and why do they persist ?

Also TA at the cute little salad I got for lunch today. It could have been the perfect mini egg mayo salad : bitta egg, bitta coleslaw, bitta cucumber and carrots, on a bed of curly lettuce, and a mini fork to eat on the go. And only 2.50!
    Except the bed of lettuce was like big massive leaves folded, and since I had only a mini plastic fork, it was either tear the mayo coated leaves with my fingers, or hoover them up like a giant rabbit.
    I went for the latter.
    (I must have looked like Mr Bean too)

Oh, and I have baby shark stuck in my head.

FML !

Baby Shark do do dodododo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Pre-ordered the Soft Cell box set from Amazon last April.
    Released Friday 7th.
    Finally posted yesterday.
    Got text this morning from An Post "Your package is out for delivery"
    Tracking details say delivered at 6.00pm
    There was someone here all day aside from 9.00am
    No package arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I forgot to get parsley for my carbonara

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! There shouldn't be any parsley in carbonara!!!

New Home wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! There shouldn't be any parsley in carbonara!!!

You think? I always find it adds something extra to it :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ketchup would, too. :/

I mean, there's no accounting for taste, and all that, but...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    You think? I always find it adds something extra to it :p

NO no no, bacon and chicken are the only optional extras.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I did have bacon in it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Boom_Bap wrote:

Bacon isn't optional in a carbonara.

Don't even mention the C word though.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coriander?

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Bacon isn't optional in a carbonara.
    Don't even mention the C word though.

It isn't, unless you have what you really need, which is 1. Guanciale, or, at a push, 2. Pancetta.

And you dare to give out about pineapple on pizza?!?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i dont give out about pineapple on pizza, I have a firm stance on it.

i dont give out about pineapple on pizza, I have a firm stance on it.

Well, you're obviously wrong (unless you like it :D). Chicken just doesn't belong in carbonara, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'll have you all know, my carbonara may not be made the authentic way but it's the sheeeeit! :D

I'll have you all know, my carbonara may not be made the authentic way but it's the sheeeeit! :D

FYP. :pac::pac::pac:

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

There's no chicken or parsley in it at least Homeo :D

There's no chicken or parsley in it at least Homeo :D

*shifty eyes* What about ketchup? Or CORIANDER??? :eek:

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What's annoying me is people not likening pineapple on pizza, it's the food of the gods (me)

And also the stupid drivers I encountered on my drive home tonight between slow drivers and yes I became the jerk in the Merc and the idiot drunk driver, it's ok I rang the guards and they assured me they would get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't knock it until you try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I was in the GP surgery and two young wans were in the waiting room sitting about 12 feet apart, talking over the rest of us about their very personal ailments.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

When I ask where something is and she says it's where it always is, if I knew where it always was, would I be asking, sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

TV license reminder letter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Autosport wrote: »
    What's annoying me is people not likening pineapple on pizza, it's the food of the gods (me)

And also the stupid drivers I encountered on my drive home tonight between slow drivers and yes I became the jerk in the Merc and the idiot drunk driver, it's ok I rang the guards and they assured me they would get him.

What have Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot and Putin all got in common...they all loved pineapple on pizza.... Fiend!!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Y'all making me want Pizza now!

Thick Crust.
    Light very-thinly-spread Tomato paste Base.
    Couple of Mixed Pepper pieces.
    Tomato Chunks.
    Ham.
    Cajun Chicken.
    Mushrooms.
    Sweetcorn.
    AAAAAANNNDDD
    Pineapple pieces!
    And sometimes Garden Peas if I happen to have them!

The perfect Pizza right there! Nyom nyom!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Monday.com ad on youtube.........F##K OFF!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

The man in the shop said he would bring out our bed and assemble it for us. But he just dropped it and said we could manage from there. Very annoying.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement