Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Well you've confirmed it now I guess.

tenor.gif?itemid=7884796

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Goodbye Khaleesi, Hello Nigel and RIP Mr KINGSLEY!

Maaaaan, I'm gonna have to go back and read the glossary. I thought I knew most of the rules of werewolf but auto-priests?

Do we know who was targeted with that finishing move? Do the intended targets find out?

Yes they found out because they reversed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I hate not having autopriest :( Going to make it all the more difficult now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

MrKingsley wrote: »
    In before the lock.

I cannot wait to rumble with you all
    I've a house show appearance tonight apparently guys.

Teddy Long is after telling me that it's going to be.............A TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!!!

Anyone fancy teaming up?

It's at the Generic Brand Name Centre, Mobile, Alabama at 8.

Oh and you'll need to supply your own steel chair
    Bobby Lashley - 21 Minutes
    Morning all. Just watched some of the highlights from last night.

Scott Hall is looking worse everytime time I see him. I thought he was doing better
    Morning all.

This post stuck out as being a nice and hairy one.

Other than that the only thing I cam say is that It is an odd start to a WW. In so far as we've had 2 days of fluff to begin with
    Please enlighten me then Patrick. What have I missed?

Actually you are right. I just picked a post at random and skipped the rest of them
    Ive not missed anything. I've read the thread.

I never said it was the hairiest. Just hairy

MrKingsley's posts. there were 3 interactions with patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Could it be possible that Mr Kingsley was allowed to use his finisher before being confirmed as munched?

Basically, its used on the WCW wrestler but it is reversed and he is deaded.

Leaning on the first rule a bit here:
    1. When you die, you are out of the game unless we instruct you otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Could it be possible that Mr Kingsley was allowed to use his finisher before being confirmed as munched?

Necro wrote: »
    Finisher Mechanic

Each of you have exactly one stored finishing move which you can use on another superstar at any time in the game. 

To use your finisher (you can name it if you wish), simply PM the game mods with your target. 

There are three possible effects your finishing move may have:

1. Reversal - if you target another player who has a stored finishing move they will be able to reverse the attack, at the cost of their own finisher. No harm will come to either opponent.

Mr Kingsley might have been allowed to use his finisher but that's not what killed him. Death notice says munch.

As in the mods told him before it was put on thread? Doesn't seem very likely. Or have I picked you up wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Well the OP says finishers are activated by a Pm to the mods at anytime so maybe?

I do think find it a little odd that a finisher was used so early in the game, especially considering we'd all still have our finishers. Does someone know something we don't?

patrick you rascal. did you play a hand in the demise of mr kingsley?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Mr Kingsley might have been allowed to use his finisher but that's not what killed him. Death notice says munch.

The munch post came before the finisher reversal post also. So if we look at the sequence of actions - munch then finisher/reversal. So I am banking on the finisher/reversal being separate to the munch.

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    As in the mods told him before it was put on thread? Doesn't seem very likely. Or have I picked you up wrong?

After looking back over the 2 posts, yeah i think he would have had to be notified that he was munched before the on thread notification as there was only a minute between each post by the Mod. So probably unlikely

patrick you rascal. did you play a hand in the demise of mr kingsley?

This, or else the wolves wanted throw suspicion onto Patrick.

What would they have to go on?
    In before the lock.

I cannot wait to rumble with you all

I've a house show appearance tonight apparently guys.

Teddy Long is after telling me that it's going to be.............A TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!!!

Anyone fancy teaming up?

It's at the Generic Brand Name Centre, Mobile, Alabama at 8.

Oh and you'll need to supply your own steel chair

Any wrestling experts around to decipher these posts? Anything here that might have the wolves think it was a rolled player?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    cee_jay wrote: »
    The munch post came before the finisher reversal post also. So if we look at the sequence of actions - munch then finisher/reversal. So I am banking on the finisher/reversal being separate to the munch.

This all seems very obvious. Trigger surely should know this himself, hes not a new player anymore.

KindHeavyFlounder-size_restricted.gif

I wont beat around the bush, I feel Triggs is trying (and failing) to sew confusion.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

A substitution has occurred on the Eva WW account

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    So someone used their finishing move, but it was reversed by the person hit, so they won't lose their vote tonight after all. But that person is now open to being hit by another finishing move.

I just wondered had the reversal something to do with MrKingsley. Obviously not.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Unfortunately LadySkunk has been released from her contract for personal reasons.

However Senan WW has been signed on a long term contract.

(LadySkunk is subbing out, Senan WW is now in, lynch form has been updated to this effect)

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

I wont beat around the bush, I feel Triggs is trying (and failing) to sew confusion.

Very early in the day to start throwing out names, no?

What do you mean?

its never too early.

i do feel the talk of the finisher isnt really needed. it doesnt make a difference if it was mr kingsley or someone else

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

An interesting comment..... why do you assume a task was involved?

It is a common mechanic when there are multiple wolf teams, I haven't played this for some time, maybe things have changed.

• Advertisement

This all seems very obvious. Trigger surely should know this himself, hes not a new player anymore.

KindHeavyFlounder-size_restricted.gif

In fairness it was the first rule that sowed confusion for me anyways.
    1. When you die, you are out of the game unless we instruct you otherwise.

I have bolded the bit that is relevant seeing as you may have missed it in my initial post.

Nice that you have also thrown in Nigel's post there implying that i thought the munch did not kill him when i explicitly say in my OP
    before being confirmed as munched?

You seem to have also missed my follow up.
    After looking back over the 2 posts, yeah i think he would have had to be notified that he was munched before the on thread notification as there was only a minute between each post by the Mod. So probably unlikely

No its not, its just not plausible with the mechanics of the game as per the OP.

come on Triggs, you should know all this I find it hard to believe you believed this.

source.gif

In fairness it was the first rule that sowed confusion for me anyways.

I have bolded the bit that is relevant seeing as you may have missed it in my initial post.

Nice that you have also thrown in Nigel's post there implying that i thought the munch did not kill him when i explicitly say in my OP

You seem to have also missed my follow up.

Man come on..... you know that munchs happen at 10am unless otherwise stated (it hasnt). Its 99.999999 percent that its a munch death and you know it. We all know it beyond new players.

Yet you wanna try to either act confused (I dont believe youve done this), or you are simply trying to sew confusion (yeah that's it.) I wont go on further, but thats my assessment.

Man come on..... you know that munchs happen at 10am unless otherwise stated (it hasnt). Its 99.999999 percent that its a munch death and you know it. We all know it beyond new players.

Yet you wanna try to either act confused (I dont believe youve done this), or you are simply trying to sew confusion (yeah that's it.) I wont go on further, but thats my assessment.

I think you are the one being confused here? Where have i ever said that it wasnt a munch death.. Show me? Frankly I think they only one sowing confusion here is you, by not actually reading the posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lot of substitutions. I hope original posters are ok.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Morning. I've been given a gun and poison and a list of all the roles and immunity from lynch as a welcome present from the mods for subbing in.

Oh I wish.

I've just been given 11 pages to catch up on.
    Warning: I am mental busy in work, I will try keep up but I am promising nothing.

Ill point to this line here Triggs......

You know Mr K is dead and the finisher post is a separate post....

My reading of your post, maybe Im wrong, but my reading is that you believe Mr k used it on a WCW wrestler and it was reversed, hence why hes dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Wowza, lots of subs and a busy morning.

Kingsleys only post about being part of a house show stuck out. I thought he may have some kinda role based on it so maybe the wolves did too.

Someone blowing their beans early using the finisher is a bit mad aswell.

Weekends don't work well for me posting but time to waste my employers time

Stunner!

tenor.gif?itemid=11267932

Trigger has received a Stone Cold Stunner!

This finishing maneuver is so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Federation

• Advertisement

Subs going on all over the place. Hope everyone's okay. Might have to actually start taking notes if this keeps up :D

Advertisement