Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

yj5w9jh1ec.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Tornado woz 'ere.
    573120.jpg

Apparently, this is from an ad for a tooth whitening product/company.

bad-crappy-design-11.jpg

people-rightfully-called-out-17-e1611438513145.jpg

tumblr_or5kukWfzd1qkvbwso1_500.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,807 ✭✭✭✭josip

New Home wrote: »
    Look at the speed of that guy!

614976.gif

Sorry to be a BuzzK, but it's not that the cop is fast, it's that everyone else is so fcuking fat and slow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt0huVU-LBE&t=180s

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

You mean don't believe everything you see on the internet? I'm so disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I have .. I ... Eh...

Ok you have found the most WTF video ever

Close thread

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

6qCbT9Q.jpg

• Advertisement

She must've come down with the last shower... or maybe she thinks we did... three weeks? Suuuuuuure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

It's a bizarre story alright. She had been reported missing for 20 days by her bf, but police are sceptical of her story. ABC Action News (lol).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,111 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

3 weeks naked in a storm drain? She'd be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

At the very least, Pennywise would have got her.

Or the TMNT. Her name isn't April, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Or the TMNT. Her name isn't April, is it?

Stormy Daniels.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

She must've come down with the last shower... or maybe she thinks we did... three weeks? Suuuuuuure.

Dunno plenty of water to survive on... what doesn't make sense is why naked?!

353924.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,111 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

^
    They look like something from space. *shudder*

• Advertisement

Enforced cross dressing in Swiss Army finally comes to an end.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56581129
    Switzerland is to allow female members of the army to wear women's underwear for the first time in an effort to boost recruitment, local media report.

Under the current system, the standard uniform issued to military recruits includes only men's underwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Enforced cross dressing in Swiss Army finally comes to an end.

I presume that headline is misleading and that they could wear their own underwear but it was not provided for them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I presume that headline is misleading and that they could wear their own underwear but it was not provided for them

I was the underwear inspector for the Swiss Army and can confirm that male underwear was mandatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

The Nal wrote: »
    "The Kid" by Charlie Chaplin was released 100 years ago last month.

The baby from the movie was named Silas Hathaway, is still alive today and celebrated his 102nd birthday this week.

tumblr_m5y3emw5qQ1rrimozo1_250.gif

Nice story and he did live to a great age but he passed away in 2017.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0368860/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I was the underwear inspector for the Swiss Army and can confirm that male underwear was mandatory.

Very good, if I could thank it twice, anyway, boards, wondering about Swiss army uniform, plenty of knives anyway I suppose.

617679.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

617679.gif

:eek:

Good idea, but I don't think they thought it through...

186106.jpg

History. Not even once.

538089.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Unheard of before, baby born with 3 penises (penii?)
    https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/iraq-baby-boy-born-with-three-penises-in-first-such-recorded-case-in-medical-history-3605018.html

But further down the article, another baby born with 2 penis' but no anus!!?? :eek: :eek:

Advertisement