Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭Odelay

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

15 years? Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,057 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Whats wrong with just plain old running?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Body-weight-supported threadmills are a big thing in physical therapy for people recovering from strokes

https://www.manchesterneurotherapy.co.uk/services_item/body-weight-support-treadmill-training/

I've also heard of them being used for maintaining fitness when suffering from various joint problems as well.

I'm guessing that this contraption is trying to take the principles of the above therapies and allow them to be replicated for outdoor training.
    Of course - it ignores that a big part of need for body-weight-supporting threadmills is to do with lack of stability/balance following a stroke - which the two wheel design doesn't actually do a whole lot to help with.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,052 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

blackwhite wrote: »
    Body-weight-supported threadmills are a big thing in physical therapy for people recovering from strokes

https://www.manchesterneurotherapy.co.uk/services_item/body-weight-support-treadmill-training/

I've also heard of them being used for maintaining fitness when suffering from various joint problems as well.

I'm guessing that this contraption is trying to take the principles of the above therapies and allow them to be replicated for outdoor training.
    Of course - it ignores that a big part of need for body-weight-supporting threadmills is to do with lack of stability/balance following a stroke - which the two wheel design doesn't actually do a whole lot to help with.

I don’t think so. It wouldn’t be very effective as you said, and there’s no mention of stroke or similar on the website.
    It seems to be about weightless running for healthy people in order to reduce injury and impact on joints.

• Advertisement

Woman hoses her pussy at a fire hydrant!
    OK for work (just)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭wally79

We work in very different places if that’s ok :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

bIK3dS.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭stopthevoting

OK for work (just)
    Thanks. I just got fired.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

621764.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

621021.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The one with the ear is ridiculous but the finger one is brilliant. :D You’d be guaranteed lots of double takes!!

BaZmO* wrote: »
    The one with the ear is ridiculous but the finger one is brilliant. :D You’d be guaranteed lots of double takes!!

I want to see a pic with them wearing it on ring and middle finger. It's freaky

Also, I assume a penis version is on route

• Registered Users Posts: 17,269 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Where can I buy one

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

Let me guess, you want it for fingerring
    (I'll get my coat)

Probably for picking his nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

This has gotten ridiculous. Twitch used to known as a gaming streaming platform look at what it has become.
    Bunch of gob-less ****ebags selling their bodies for money. There is luckily a few still with a bit of class in the just chatting category but the vast majority of these belong elsewhere.

This is definitely NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 9,131 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Not FAT32 anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

that picture from Twitch is shocking. how is anybody supposed to see anything when the resolution is so low?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Scandalous. Where are my rosary beads!?

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    Scandalous. Where are my rosary beads!?

Get the Tea-Towel

Not FAT32 anyway.

Haha just realised what I did there :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 81,754 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm keen on right to repair - so it's at least good the company offers an option sans subscription:
    Step 1. Buy the vest (The In&Box Detection Module will ship with the vest)
    Step 2. Download the “My In&Box” phone app
    Step 3. Create your account. You can either purchase the module outright or choose one of the subscription plans.
    3a. Choose from $12/month or $120/year subscription options, which include unlimited In&Box warranty, anytime cancellations, VIP support services, and a new In&Box after 3 years.
    3b. Or choose the $399 one-time purchasing option which includes 2-year warranty and classic support services.

3c. All purchasing options include continuous algorithm updates and mobile app dashboard interface.
    Step 4. Pair your In&Box and Ai-1 Airbag Vest
    Step 5. Ride!
    This has gotten ridiculous. Twitch used to known as a gaming streaming platform look at what it has become.
    Bunch of gob-less ****ebags selling their bodies for money. There is luckily a few still with a bit of class in the just chatting category but the vast majority of these belong elsewhere.

This is definitely NSFW

Despite complaints that women have it easier than men on Twitch, the negative sentiment surrounding hot tub streams is certainly generating one thing that makes their lives harder: harassment.

“Because so much attention has been brought to hot tub streams, harassment has gone way up,” said Firedancer. “People jump on cancel culture trends, and although these types of streams are fun and not breaking any rules, some viewers and other streamers are unable to simply scroll past without voicing their opinions. Some viewers have gotten very toxic in the last few weeks.”

https://kotaku.com/hot-tub-streams-are-waning-but-some-people-still-think-1846749371

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

The mainWtf here is wtf is twitch?

Overheal wrote: »
    I'm keen on right to repair - so it's at least good the company offers an option sans subscription:

Despite complaints that women have it easier than men on Twitch, the negative sentiment surrounding hot tub streams is certainly generating one thing that makes their lives harder: harassment.

“Because so much attention has been brought to hot tub streams, harassment has gone way up,” said Firedancer. “People jump on cancel culture trends, and although these types of streams are fun and not breaking any rules, some viewers and other streamers are unable to simply scroll past without voicing their opinions. Some viewers have gotten very toxic in the last few weeks.”

https://kotaku.com/hot-tub-streams-are-waning-but-some-people-still-think-1846749371

Where do I start, not naming names but these are mentioned in that article; one streamer in particular makes a habit of looking through all abusive comments or more to the point makes sure they 'should be banned' and actually responds to most comments reinforcing the reason why they're banned while being passive aggressive/borderline abusive to the comment in most causes. The streamers own ban from streaming lapsed last year.

Any "hate" is not centralised on the fact that these people are half naked and sitting in a hot tub they actually have extremely unlikable personalities to begin with and in most causes are narcissistic. Lets see Topgolf and hula-hoop dancing... hmm yes not provocative at all, dinner streaming like some 'date'. Of course you need to reward your hard earned 'non-sexually suggestive viewers'.

Other streamers sitting in front of a camera while doing yoga posses for 100's maybe even 1000's of viewers who are most likely fapping off to it. Some streamers aren't even doing yoga they just sit there with there legs apart for their crotch cam.

One final thought on hot-tub streams is Twitch are willing to ban people for having wardrobe malfunctions without a second thought, they enabled the malfunction in the first place but they won't get rid of them because they generate too much revenue. Lets face it if you're getting in a and out of a hot-tub every so often to take a piss because that 3rd can of sponsored energy drink has just about filled your bladder there is going to be potential there for a malfunction. If your goal of 80 subs just hit and you need to change into your 4th bikini, (because you know that's what good content is all about) and something manages to slip out, well... This is where the line is drawn?! Okay

It is not cancel culture, saying so makes it sound like it should be something that is normal; distracting from the fact that revenue is generated from the whole thing. It is pathetic and obvious that is why most people make a choice to show their anger and content in a stream. If it was normal most people would be sitting in a hot-tub right now and most people wouldn't mind having people see them sitting in a hot-tub which is never the case.

I mean come on.... Sleeping streams... WHAT?
    Body painting streams.... how is this even allowed.

It is not only all the above examples that has me off on one here. There is another stream where actual eating disorders are enabled and some do think fetishized. I'm not going to link to it because you know 'meta' but if you browse through that category you can't miss who I'm talking about, there is even a sub reddit about it.

It is always an easy thing to claim cancel culture because it immediately makes it more complicated than it ought to be. Victimising revenue generating content creators by saying they have to put up with harassment just makes matters worse. They're fairly thick skinned narcissists and sociopaths otherwise they wouldn't be sitting in a hot-tub, I honestly wouldn't worry about them!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

^^^^^ WTF?! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,131 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Gaspode wrote: »
    The mainWtf here is wtf is twitch?
    wZYKXHz.png

:p

Advertisement