Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Gates Conspiracy

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

You're easily "perturbed" so.

Maybe I am, but their smiling after saying the next one would get people's attention is strange. It has to be strange. Why would the prospect of a future pandemic make a person smile? An in joke doesn't explain it. What could the in joke be?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,987 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Dionaibh wrote: »
    He practised saying it during Event 201 and has carried on saying it.

Umm, you mean he stood in front of a mirror repeating the same phrase? This is kind of a bizarre claim. Or led a chant in front of an audience (like "Lock her up?")

What backs it up? Legitimate video footage? Edited Youtube gifs?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

But I never said it was evidence of anything. I just said that it perturbed me.

Bill Gates seems to "perturb" you in bizarre ways. Almost as if the issue is you..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Maybe I am, but their smiling after saying the next one would get people's attention is strange. It has to be strange. Why would the prospect of a future pandemic make a person smile? An in joke doesn't explain it. What could the in joke be?

You're reading way too much into something because then it fits your agenda. Stay off youtube mate it's making you paranoid.

And what is your point?
    I was simply agreeing with your point, that the Guardian isn't bad all the times, and sometimes gives an interesting perspective.

Somewhat agree with you, the concept of a remote-controlled contraceptive implanted microchip storing an embodiment of 16yrs worth of hormones sounds fine if a localised population is deemed to be spiraling out of control, sure what could go wrong?

Really, it's a 'localized population spiraling out of control?' Somehow, I think that's *your* thinking.

And as has been pointed out, this tech has been in the news. Gates Foundation is active in birth control - they've recently invested in a new type of condom, too, to help prevent STD's. https://www.businessinsider.com/scientists-invent-self-lubricating-condom-bill-gates-funding-2018-10?r=US&IR=T

• Advertisement

You're reading way too much into something because then it fits your agenda. Stay off youtube mate it's making you paranoid.

I think I'll take your advice. Thank you.

Igotadose wrote: »
    Umm, you mean he stood in front of a mirror repeating the same phrase? This is kind of a bizarre claim. Or led a chant in front of an audience (like "Lock her up?")

What backs it up? Legitimate video footage? Edited Youtube gifs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1-DnxRiPM

He says it at around 9:35.

How many times does he say it?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Bill Gates seems to "perturb" you in bizarre ways. Almost as if the issue is you..

Just the two of them smiling after saying the next one would get people's attention. Nothing else. I was wrong about him laughing about the US economy being destroyed. Another poste kindly pointed out to me that he was laughing about something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Really, it's a 'localized population spiraling out of control?' Somehow, I think that's *your* thinking.

*Your thinking* (didn't you work for Miscrosoft?)
    or indeed Gate's thinking, is that it's my thinking?
    Sounds like you're Confused.com.

I didn'nt ask Gates to target 500m women in Africa with his microchip based fertility suppresant, what a strange assumption.
    And as has been pointed out, this tech has been in the news. Gates Foundation is active in birth control

Agree many options, including using Microchip implants e.g. BGF:

Microchips Biotech, Inc.

Date: January 2014 (with delivery planned for 2018)
    Purpose: to develop a personal system that enables women to regulate their fertility
    Amount: $20,470,038

• Advertisement

I didn'nt ask Gates to target 500m women in Africa with his microchip based fertility suppresant, what a strange assumption.

Microchips Biotech, Inc.

Purpose: to develop a personal system that enables women to regulate their fertility

How is he "targeting" women?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Why are you posting this stuff in a conspiracy forum?

It's a possible future birth-control device. It has no relevance in a conspiracy forum.

Sounds like you're Confused.com.
    Yes I did, we sang the "lets sterilize the world" song every a.m. before we started work on remote mind control devices. FFS. Your words: "Localized population spiraling out of control." Those are *your* words. *Your* thoughts.
    And your proof he 'targeted 500m women in Africa...' yadda yadda?

Microchips Biotech, Inc.

And condoms. And vaccines to reduce child mortality to hopefully lead to smaller families.

Is increased access and use of effective birth control worldwide especially in the third world a good thing or a bad thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Just the two of them smiling after saying the next one would get people's attention. Nothing else.
    But you seem to be ascribing a lot of stuff to what you interpret as a perturbing smile.
    You don't seem to be able to describe why though.

Why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Microchip implants
    Microchips

That's weird cause before whenever anyone brings up the idea of mircochips in connection with your conspiracy, you jump down people's throats.

Are you now claiming the mark of the beast is a microchip?

Far as I can tell, says it once in the whole interview he does. He says all sorts of things, basically that the WHO is responding to pandemics all the time.

He wasn't present, he taped his speech. And it was a speech, worthwhile again to listen to the whole thing as well as the rest of the seminar.

Advertisement