Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 4(A good day to ban hard)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

Guy Person
    I reckon if you give me 48 hours I can bust 25 nuts, so that is one for each person on the list and then four extra to be dispensed between my favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Necro wrote: »
    I think I should get the ban because I'm great.

In fact I think I should get two bans in case the first one doesnt work.

been there...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

We really need a villain for this, Woke was perfect when he entered.

Gentle, was he?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Better Than Christ
    We really need a villain for this, Woke was perfect when he entered.

Can I say...I never noticed him as a poster...
    I think I read 1 or 2 of his posts ever...and that's it.. because he said nothing of interest...I just tune him out

I reckon if you give me 48 hours I can bust 25 nuts, so that is one for each person on the list and then four extra to be dispensed between my favourites.

Once you go over 7 “busts”, if you haven’t hydrated properly, you can be in real danger of cumming “dry”, U.

Heard it’s terrible. “Puffs” out like talc and gives you a feeling like your todger is trying to cough.

I urge you to reconsider.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Better Than Christ
    Once you go over 7 “busts”, if you haven’t hydrated properly, you can be in real danger of cumming “dry”, U.

Heard it’s terrible. “Puffs” out like talc and gives you a feeling like your todger is trying to cough.

I urge you to reconsider.

I seen to remember this post from the Purge 3...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Gentle, was he?

I suspect poor Woke would struggle to maintain an erection, nevermind be gentle.

I seen to remember this post from the Purge 3...

I had to “warn” someone then too, P. A lot of them on here are always “at it”, they won’t leave it alone.

Reckless. And painful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

EmmetSpiceland
    Woke was perfect when he entered.

That's not what his wife told me.

Guy Person
    Yeah I've shot fifteen in one night on drug induced binges in the past Emmet. A couple of dioralytes, some magnesium, and zinc to help with the viscosity and you're rocking.

• Advertisement

Better Than Christ
    Yeah I've shot fifteen in one night on drug induced binges in the past Emmet. A couple of dioralytes, some magnesium, and zinc to help with the viscosity and you're rocking.

And a freshly squeezed glass of orange jizz in.the morning to start the day right

Guy Person
    And a freshly squeezed glass of orange jizz in.the morning to start the day right

I see you are on the list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Last few pages have been half an episode of Who Do You Think You Are (Split Personality Edition), followed by the Dummy's Guide to **** Yourself to Death. Nice segue.

Better Than Christ
    I see you are on the list ;)

Right now, i'd rather be Brahms & Listz ....

Better Than Christ
    Last few pages have been half an episode of Who Do You Think You Are (Split Personality Edition), followed by the Dummy's Guide to **** Yourself to Death. Nice segue.

And you're producing the epilogue....auro-erotic asphyxiation with the gusset from Mams tights ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

KathleenGrant
    Why are the results hidden?

Guy Person
    mammy

That's not what his wife told me.

I'm guessing his wife doesn't want gentle? It's similar to watching paint dry. I've no doubt you gave the poor woman a good seeing to.

Better Than Christ
    Autosport wrote: »

Only contestants can see the results

They'll be visible once the poll closes, it's to stop people just voting for the leader.

• Advertisement

KathleenGrant
    They'll be visible once the poll closes, it's to stop people just voting for the leader.

How are you going in this ;) Did my vote count :D

How are you going in this ;) Did my vote count :D

We can't actually see the poll either, don't mind Panda! I'm glad I have at least 1 though. :pac:

KathleenGrant
    We can't actually see the poll either, don't mind Panda! I'm glad I have at least 1 though. :pac:

Every little helps :D

Better Than Christ
    Every little helps :D

You've seen my cock?!

KathleenGrant
    You've seen my cock?!

Hmmmm don’t know what to think of it

Better Than Christ
    Hmmmm don’t know what to think of it

Regal is the word you're looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

And you're producing the epilogue....auro-erotic asphyxiation with the gusset from Mams tights ?

Everyone knows Mam exclusively wears crotchless tights!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭The Oort Cloud

KathleenGrant
    You should have stopped at the animation...leave them wanting more.... you've gone and spoiled it with that aural shíte now

Special: Interlude for Panda Killa. Sleep well :) Warning... Can cause a rememberance for other abducties, be warned.

You don't like Enya. My friends of which reside in the Oort cloud have particular interest in Enya, But now they have immense particular interest in you personally. They have found a new host finally. I'd have a shower tonight if I was you.

Panda Killa
    Christ...I actually can't remember anymore...I'm sure others can..Ive been here about 12 years in total

They are going to take you away again Panda, the reason of why you cannot remember is because they wiped your memory on your last abduction. I'd say in the next two nights It's going to be a tough one for you guy, best wishes.

https://streamable.com/le56bc

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

https://youtu.be/v8EseBe4eIU

Better Than Christ
    Well.....I did find that a bit difficult to **** to I must say

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Leg End Reject
    Me too, difficult lugging the work computer to the jacks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement