Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 4(A good day to ban hard)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Guy Person
    The reason this round is getting such a poor response is because the list of candidates is filled with instantly forgettable characters who sort of merge into this bland stereotype of Boards as a whole. The 4th rate slagging, the slightly nauseating flirting, the ‘nice guy’ pleasuring himself as he awaits a PM from an anonymous female poster who is probably a fat neckbeard troll. Oh, and the crisp guy going around yapping and trying to get himself noticed like a Jack Russell terrier that was hit by a car as a puppy.

The first 3 rounds had strong characters. Woke is despised by all and sundry; I’m a highly respected ‘Boards Legend’, and Aongus is perhaps the most loved poster in the history of the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Better Than Christ
    I’m a highly respected ‘Boards Legend’.

On the contrary, everyone thinks you're an absolute chin-dribbler for going to Cheltenham actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Better Than Christ
    Haven’t voted either, P. Without BuileBeag this “competition” is nothing.

I’m looking at AspieWriter. He’s top of the “list” shown. That’s just asking for it, in my “book”.

He's a she :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Gremlinertia
    The first 3 rounds had strong characters. Woke is despised by all and sundry; I’m a highly respected ‘Boards Legend’, and Aongus is perhaps the most loved poster in the history of the site.

And now we're moving to self-fellatio I see.

How many ribs did ya get removed Johnny?

Better Than Christ
    Necro wrote: »
    And now we're moving to self-fellatio I see.

How many ribs did ya get removed Johnny?

Not enough to suck his 2incher

• Advertisement

The Oort Cloud
    The reason this round is getting such a poor response is because the list of candidates is filled with instantly forgettable characters who sort of merge into this bland stereotype of Boards as a whole. The 4th rate slagging, the slightly nauseating flirting, the ‘nice guy’ pleasuring himself as he awaits a PM from an anonymous female poster who is probably a fat neckbeard troll. Oh, and the crisp guy going around yapping and trying to get himself noticed like a Jack Russell terrier that was hit by a car as a puppy.

Johnny you are a gas man. I don't despise Woke. I'm definitely an outlier when it comes to some of these posters, including yourself. I get great entertainment out of you all while others tie themselves up in knots of outrage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Guy Person
    Not enough to suck his 2incher

I’m not going to lie, Panda, Johnny’s ‘Johnson’ is a very impressive and substantial example of the type.

It’s perhaps two inches too big to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,636 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

I’m not going to lie, Panda, Johnny’s ‘Johnson’ is a very impressive and substantial example of the type.

It’s perhaps two inches too big to be honest.

tenor.gif?itemid=11797549

The Oort Cloud
    I had actually not bothered voting until now... gave it to Persepoly because I'd say no-one is giving her one at all now

Well as it turns out, are you sitting down? I am getting "it". That will be hard for you to understand I know because you are viewing me through your own empty and lacking existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Well as it turns out, are you sitting down? I am getting "it". That will be hard for you to understand I know because you are viewing me through your own empty and lacking existence.

Best post in 2 days and 16 hours. Otherwise, yawn. This idea might need to be put down, 3 was plenty. Jesus, its only Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Better Than Christ
    I've voted for persepoly :D

The Oort Cloud
    I've voted for persepoly :D

Aspie you little fecker!!

The Oort Cloud
    Think this should have been put to sleep last weekend. Works best to have lots of insults over shorter timeframe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Snails pace
    Maybe wait until the next announcement of a lockdown extension. Everyone's apathetic this week.

The Oort Cloud
    Maybe wait until the next announcement of a lockdown extension. Everyone's apathetic this week.

You mean wait until the announcement of some relaxation of restrictions? :D

Better Than Christ
    You mean wait until the announcement of some relaxation of restrictions? :D

The only thing relaxed around here are your morals you trollop!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Mam of 4
    If the aim is to initiate passionate vitriol, maybe have people nominate others with someone seconding the nomination, then after the nomination period, the top 3 or 5 most thanked nominations proceed to the election where they and their supporters get the opportunity to defend themselves, argue that another candidate is the worst and to attack those that nominated them in the first place for having ulterior motives.

You know, like real world politics.

It would probably end with mental health concerns, threats of legal action, closed accounts, mods on stress leave and the same person winning as received most nomination votes (thanks) but it might, I stress might, be more entertaining and so should be strongly considered in these times.

The advantage of the above is that allegiances can be identified ahead of the entertainment of what is the democratically correct process of a secret ballot until voting is complete.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Leg End Reject
    The only thing relaxed around here are your morals you trollop!

Says limp dick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,576 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

If the aim is to initiate passionate vitriol, maybe have people nominate others with someone seconding the nomination.

I was “nominated” myself, T. I didn’t volunteer for this. No one “seconded” it, although the post was “thanked”.

Oddly enough, a person I “nominated”, myself, wasn’t added to the “list”. Further giving credence to the belief that there is elements of “collusion” going on with the mods and smacks of “influence” exerted by that, dreadful, “Games Forum”.

Supposed to be a bit of “fun”, you know. Some people just take these things too seriously. Sad really.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Better Than Christ
    tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

EmmetSpiceland
    Supposed to be a bit of “fun”, you know.

I wouldn't've participated if I'd've known that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Gremlinertia
    I was “nominated” myself, T. I didn’t volunteer for this. No one “seconded” it, although the post was “thanked”.

Oddly enough, a person I “nominated”, myself, wasn’t added to the “list”. Further giving credence to the belief that there is elements of “collusion” going on with the mods and smacks of “influence” exerted by that, dreadful, “Games Forum”.

Supposed to be a bit of “fun”, you know. Some people just take these things too seriously. Sad really.

Seriously, did the Forum Games mods steal your children or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The Oort Cloud
    How do you do elements of collusion. Something is either collusive or it isn't.

Incidentally "hi" Emmet.

Better Than Christ
    Necro wrote: »
    Seriously, did the Forum Games mods steal your children or something?

He gets these ideas into his head and beats them to death. Off hand three of the things he always mentions is his hatred of the Games Forum, the idea that Manchester United fans are now all League of Ireland fans and that the Current Affairs forum is a ''cesspit''.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Snails pace
    Baggly wrote: »
    How do you do elements of collusion. Something is either collusive or it isn't.

Incidentally "hi" Emmet.

You "sarcastic " "bastard"

Better Than Christ
    Says limp dick

There's nobody here to get it even remotely hard ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

Guy Person
    Omackeral wrote: »
    He gets these ideas into his head and beats them to death. Off hand three of the things he always mentions is his hatred of the Games Forum, the idea that Manchester United fans are now all League of Ireland fans and that the Current Affairs forum is a ''cesspit''.

In fairness, he's dead right about the current affairs forum at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

Guy Person
    There's nobody here to get it even remotely hard ffs!

Every single woman on this forum is compromised, either physically or mentally. They're the grime at the bottle of the barrel, exact same as the men.

The Oort Cloud

Emmet you have them all upset :D

• Advertisement

Better Than Christ
    Every single woman on this forum is compromised, either physically or mentally. They're the grime at the bottle of the barrel, exact same as the men.

And in some cases... both!.
    I wouldn't mind..I'm actually so horny right now I'd bang you and mam together and let Grandoeed jerk off in the corner over his shoes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement