Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 4(A good day to ban hard)

Options

Comments

The Oort Cloud
    Ken. wrote: »
    There you go. Now there is an old grumpy bastard on the list.

Can I be on subs bench too?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Leg End Reject

Where is the doms bench?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

EmmetSpiceland
    I've been extremely busy today (Woke's wife says hello!), but I'd like to be included if it's not too late.

The Oort Cloud
    Where is the doms bench?

Grem *fans face*. I had no idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I’ll take the “doms“ bench so.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Leg End Reject

Oh will you now?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

giphy.gif

I never even noticed that !

Cheeky fcuker , I only had 419 last week .

The Oort Cloud

Emmet. Another one. I am in good company.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Guy Person

The only thing you’d dominate is the queue for an all-you-can-eat buffet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Better Than Christ
    So when is this fcuking thing actually going to take off, if ever? So many humourless twats to choose from, so little time

• Advertisement

Better Than Christ
    Deja Boo came up with a really good idea yesterday on another thread. A kind of reverse “purge” style thread where the winner gets to join the AH mod team for the day. Maybe reel in a few of the mod powers like outright forum bans but it sounds good I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭The Oort Cloud

KathleenGrant
    ARC €2.00 already. will do another €4 if I get banned hehe. Well maybe another €10 For ARC.

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

https://youtu.be/v8EseBe4eIU

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭PmMeUrDogs

Necro
    Deja Boo came up with a really good idea yesterday on another thread. A kind of reverse “purge” style thread where the winner gets to join the AH mod team for the day. Maybe reel in a few of the mod powers like outright forum bans but it sounds good I think!

I think most of us would rather drink our own urine than be made a mod for a day :pac:

KathleenGrant
    A Mod for the day lol, I'd ban the mods and we could just have a hoolie ;)

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Better Than Christ
    A Mod for the day lol, I'd ban the mods and we could just have a hoolie ;)

Mods can't ban fellow mods, this may have been tried in the past.

:cool:

Better Than Christ
    PmMeUrDogs wrote: »
    I think most of us would rather drink our own urine than be made a mod for a day :pac:

Well don’t enter then you absolute **** pheasant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Need 12 more (I'm including Oort) to make 25, using the subs bench also.

Any takers???

KathleenGrant
    Come-on ffs attack me, call me an arse hole or something, we need to get some one banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

I'm prepared to make a generous donation to charity if I'm made a mod here for a day. Preferably a day over the weekend as I don't have as much time on my hands during the working week as so many of you appear to have. I don't want any sort of hand holding either, or having some other moderator keeping an eye on me, or one of those admin chaps removing my access after I've issued my first permanent ban.

I will also made an additional donation if Omackeral publishes the PM that Woke sent to him.

Finally, I will make yet another donation if Omackeral and Woke Hogan agree to be banned for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The only thing you’d dominate is the queue for an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Would certainly hold sway over a lowly “carvery” man, such as yourself, J.

And while I do enjoy different variants of “ethnic” food, I find the “all you can eat” places to be full of, over salted, low grade meat. Not for me.

You strike me as the type who’d take any “meat” where you can get it. Perhaps propositioning strangers outside petrol station bathrooms, and the likes.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm prepared to make a generous donation to charity if I'm made a mod here for a day. Preferably a day over the weekend as I don't have as much time on my hands during the working week as so many of you appear to have. I don't want any sort of hand holding either, or having some other moderator keeping an eye on me, or one of those admin chaps removing my access after I've issued my first permanent ban.

I will also made an additional donation if Omackeral publishes the PM that Woke sent to him.

Finally, I will make yet another donation if Omackeral and Woke Hogan agree to be banned for a week.

Aongus, are you Beasty in disguise ?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Leg End Reject
    16 in. Come on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Better Than Christ
    I would default_eyebrow.gif

Your standards are lower than my sperm count my good fellow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4
    Need 12 more (I'm including Oort) to make 25, using the subs bench also.

Any takers???

It's like trying to put a decent Irish international soccer team together. This purge thing is dead in the water. I suggest giving up. I'm not in, but I am planning a genuine mods **** their pants ban based on absolute honest opinion and expression of utter hatred to a few posters. If they are exposed for what they are, I'll donate 100 quid to a personally selected deserving charity.

Carry on as you were. Hoping to see someone worth voting for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Your standards are lower than my sperm count my good fellow

Not forgetting your IQ.

KathleenGrant
    Would certainly hold sway over a lowly “carvery” man, such as yourself, J.

And while I do enjoy different variants of “ethnic” food, I find the “all you can eat” places to be full of, over salted, low grade meat. Not for me.

You strike me as the type who’d take any “meat” where you can get it. Perhaps propositioning strangers outside petrol station bathrooms, and the likes.

That sounds like you want to eat him. Everyone to themselves i suppose, eat the fecker I say.

The Oort Cloud
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    It's like trying to put a decent Irish international soccer team together. This purge thing is dead in the water. I suggest giving up. I'm not in, but I am planning a genuine mods **** their pants ban based on absolute honest opinion and expression of utter hatred to a few posters. If they are exposed for what they are, I'll donate 100 quid to a personally selected deserving charity.

Carry on as you were. Hoping to see someone worth voting for.

Its only a bit of craic!! :D

Better Than Christ
    Its only a bit of craic!! :D

It would be if people were actually entering

The Oort Cloud

You think they scared?

• Advertisement

KathleenGrant

I'd say there are people just reading this without commenting of which are putting in. It's for a good cause for all different organisations of health and well-being for others, It's good either way you look at it.

I'd get a few words in on 'BEASTY' Mod but this three a side cyclist is not on thread so I can't. I would be perma banned hehe. 'BEASTY' I'm sure is a right ole bastard ok guy most of the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement